Rape thread

I unironically dont see anything wrong with raping a female. The only reason I havent done it *yet* is because of the jail time. Ethically its not wrong, its just the natural order of things.

Females are designed to take cock. It leave no lasting physical damage when you ram your cock into a female

Females fantasize about rape. Every girl ive fucked asked me to rape her, slap her, pull her hair, strangle her, call her a cunt etc.

Women need to get over the whole 'muh innocence was taken' horeshit. Be thankful you werent murdered. Having a man you dont like slip his cock into you is no different than a man you do doing the same thing.

Finally women dress and behave in a way that says 'I want cock' they shouldn't be surprised when they get it. And in public if you show the meat off everyone gets a bite.

This is an accurate and true reflection of r9k's ideals.

Attached: 1527395897365.jpg (1469x2104, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/971340/74b28d7bce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey OP, so I managed to grab your IP and I'm reporting this thread to your local authority.

No need to delete the thread, already archived it.

>such obvious bait
you didn't even try

Attached: snapcode.png (800x800, 431K)

>Initiate roastie False Flag operation

Attached: 3f9ff594-5eb0-4429-ad8e-f2b731ef8abf.jpg (721x608, 211K)

Go ahead buddy. Remember to tell them Im an incel. Ill get my piss bottles ready.

damn. I was expecting crazy comments on this but i wasnt expecting this. *sits back with popcorn*

get me in the screencap.

now watch as this bait thread gets hundreds of replies

Did she honestly stop and think before she walked out of her house that morning?

>reporting a thread on a serbian turnip rating forum that merely points out cold hard facts
>Authorities doing anything except laughing at you

'We'll look it into, thankyou for being a good citizen'

Try to hide those milkers. Seriously, tell me how you'd do it without covering yourself with a mountain of scarfs.

A FUCKING JUMPER OR A COAT? Breast reduction?

Moreover not my problem.

if i had tits that big id def be a stripper.

She seems to be giving some kind of presentation. I love how she thought by wearing glasses it would make her look more smart and professional. Honestly believing anyone would be looking anywhere other than her tits.

thats a shop. they arent that big..

I raped someone once. It was more of a mob mentality thing. I'll never forget that day. The others tend to forget but i don't.

Pfffffttttbbbbrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappfpfpttssssttt

You contemplate forcing yourself onto a female because you're a fat piece of shut and that's the only way you'll have sex. I hate fags like you who think they're robots cause "muh dark" or "muh edgy" woman arnt shit fuck them and fuck you for feeling that. My sister was raped so literally fuck you op you small cock fuck

It's not like rape just happens out of nowhere. They deserve just by virtue of it happening to them. 99.9999% of rapes are preventable.Women enjoy sexual attention anyway. The only exceptions I can think of is if a girl is virgin before the rape, and if it is a home invasion turned rape. Punishment is torture until death. Otherwise make the girl pay the guy the cost of a condom if he used one. If she gets pregnant they are forced to marry.

It only takes a few small simple steps like these to fix the west.

Attached: 1429037505641.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

She probably enjoyed it.

>not original lol

>fat piece of shut
>piece of shut
>shut

Comment invalidated.

Attached: 1522461361679.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Your sister is a slut and she still fingers her loose gaping HPV ridden pussy each night thinking about how he stretched her open, touched her soul, and gave her what she deserves.

She's probably a slut who was asking for it.

HE MADE A TYPO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

W
FW
E

sister was raped, didnt hunt em down and chop his junk off. what a fucking beta.

ROASTICIDE SOON FELLOW BROS RISE UP

Your sister was raped because she is a fucking slut. there's really no other explanation

Literally does less damage than calling op a fag

She wouldn't want any of it if she was asexual

Maybe she did after a while. She was drunk as fuck. Probably her first time drinking.

Rape is not about being mentally scarred from taking in dick

It's about being mentally scarred by taking in dick from someone you would not want to fuck you

It's not the raping, it's who's doing it.

basically because women are so damn picky theres a lot more people they dont want fucking them.

Yeahh I know....thats what I said in my opening statement you dumb shit. And like I also said, GET OVER IT. Mental scars dont count, its physically no different than if chad did it. A penis goes into your vagina. Wow.

>serbian turnip rating forum
kek

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT IVE READ IN ACTUAL MONTHS DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST SAID OH MY GOD I HATE YOU ALL

>and if it is a home invasion turned rape
why?

I agree, treating getting raped like someone broke all your limps and peed on your face is ridiculous, as long as it's just rape and not the full on nigger ghetto raping where they first pretty much kill the girl and then fuck the corpse.

And society should stop shaming rape, honestly it's much more like taking a piss in public after failing to find a toilet when in dire need to pee, rather than shooting someone and then cannibalizing their corpse in public

Right, """"""""""""""""""""asexual""""""""""""""""
Just like how communists hate apple products and gentrified neighborhoods

This, Its honestly a waste of police resources. If I was a cop my first question would be 'Well did he hurt you physically?'. If not then ide say 'good bye, maybe dont dress like such a whore'.

You a rapefugee?

Wups
Meant to imply marriage there, accidentally out a smoll detail. If virgin she belongs to dad, if married she belongs to husband. I mean if she is just hoeing it up in a slutty studio apartment by herself then ye, fuckit, just treat like any other burglary/robbery.

You a lolocaustian?

its all good if I track him down and chop off his bits though?

Rape is a crime of opportunity and while sexual frustration play some role, the feminists are on to something when they say it is about power and has nothing to do with sex. Men are finding their voice and taking their rightful power back through rape. It's little different from a rebellion overthrowing a corrupt leader. The nut is nice, just like the money you take from leader. It's the cherry on top though, the deeper symbolism should have the spotlight here.

You all put sex on such a pedestal that it becomed impossible to imagine that some people are honest when they say they could give zero shits about it, or dislike it. Sex is a complete waste of time, so then would it actually still be rape since you wouldn't want anyone doing it?

She's probably lying. Instead chop off her bits. With infibullation she is protected from future rapes to some degree.

>Men don't rape to blow their load but to become king of the world
Jesus fuck cut down on the jew leafs your IQ is going way down nigger

If they give zero shits about it and there is no physical hurt how can it be rape? It's not like her orgasming is a requirement for it to become rape, only like 80% of the time does she cum according to recent study I read.

This is a principal motivation for all people for anything. Raising serotonin levels and all.

I am White, the jews are the ones pushing the whole womemes stronk bullshit. You should lay off the being a tremendous faggot leaves your gay HIV is way up up your butt faggot.

If I were to rape it'd be because I want to put my penis in a vagina and blow my load, not to assert my dominance, flap my wings, breath fire and claim women don't have enough badges to train me

Behold, your all people argument got shattered. Stop projecting.

How about robots rape each other :-)

We arent faggots.

Thank you. All women are queens and don't deserve this. I will get my sister and mother to visit you and personally reward you with lustful sex, Mr Whiteknight Extraordinaire.

This, that poster is a true man, I too will throw in my grandmother to the mix because all women are literal queengods and none of us are worthy to even exist in this space, he is such a good whitey knighty

That's your choice sweetie

Gays should be gassed and you too honeybun

it's just taking a dick in n out of your asshole. no different if a chad does it ;)

I did also say some didn't like it, some are even disgusted by it. I guess the difference between our mentalities is that I still consider any mental issues it would cause to be concerning. If they gave zero shits about it, they still wouldn't want it. I dunno if im explaining myself properly or if this makes sense. If they were asexual it'd be like me trying to forcefeed you bleach? Except without the physical after effects (I guess unless the person doing the rape had any sexual diseases or something). Also, even if there is no physical hurt, i don't know man, just try to put yourself in a similar position for a minute os something. Would it not still be rape if some dude took out his cock, came up to you, held you down, and rammed you in the ass for seven minutes when you didn't want it to happen?

>Females fantasize about rape. Every girl ive fucked asked me to rape her, slap her, pull her hair, strangle her, call her a cunt etc.
That's because you've been FUCKING WITH RETARDS. No wonder as you're a complete retard yourself, not worth further communication. :P

I catch your meaning, just kind of focusing on a different angle. You say it is violation of her autonomy, I say she was asking for it/deserved it. Apples to oranges almost.

how do they ask for it? how do you know for certain what women think or want?

I'm a woman and I agree. I think it should be like a citation or something, but not a serious crime.
As long as it's not a little girl. People who do that should be killed.

I think we deserve to feel safe in our own home. Jesus.

>Being a woman in 2018

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x1790, 353K)

Source please
Original source request

I came for the tits...until I read the op and realized something sinister was afoot

Attached: 1509305152786m.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>shes not asking for it

Attached: 1514396106896.jpg (2132x2448, 732K)

An asshole isnt designed to take dicks, a vagina is.

Incel fag bait get out

Round peg round hole

This is an incel board, this is where the term incel was born. Get out.

No.

*snap*
Originally

Victim Girls 7 by Asanagi
exhentai.org/g/971340/74b28d7bce/

It's just a sad reflection of humanity's fallen nature that people like OP exist.

Maybe she, y'know, needs them to see better.