#tfwnogf

#tfwnogf

Attached: images.png (196x258, 9K)

>mfw I made it and I didn't get my complimentary gf

>they want to have sex with me
>they dont want to hear how I FEEL about things though

Attached: 1521457274816.jpg (624x480, 40K)

I always get into pretty deep conversations with fuckbuddies after sex. Can talk for hours.

I was drunk during one and talked about my dying grandpa

I wish I knew how to make friends so I could have fuckbuddies. That sounds great.

Right there with you my man!

>they dont want to hear how I FEEL about things though
why would you want to share your things with a random thot? they have 0 intelligence, women are 98% emotions.

My grandpa died 3 weeks ago and it came up while I was laying in bed with a fwb. If you didn't just blurt it out randomly I don't think it's that weird.

It is great. No excessive texting, no mandatory dates, no meeting parents. Just a "hey want to come over" text once every while. As for getting one, you should probably learn how to make friends first. If you get to the point where you can befriend girls all that has to happen is one drunken night that escalates and you can make become friends with benefits. At least that's my tactic.

And here's the mandatory incel poset

just asked a girl out waiting for her reply

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>be me, meet buddy and a couple of female friends at a bar
>get a few drinks in we get cozy on the couches
>conversation drifts to what I like in a girl
>friend I’m sitting with points out qualities that she shares with my ideal
>conversation gets a little sexual, she talks about how girls need a good fuck, has me feel how smooth her thighs are
>buddy is having a likewise good time with his girl
>we close out and buddy goes of with girl, female friend jumps in my car
>next morning
>buddy texts “bro I hooked up”
>”right on bro!”
>tfw I ended up telling female friend I avoid hooking up, I tend to fall in love with every girl I fuck, I just can’t be that guy.

2 sad 2 b chad

>no excessive texting
>no mandatory dates
>no meeting parents
I consider myself a schizoid so that sounds like paradise. And I just graduated Uni without a single contact so making friends at this point doesn't seem realistic.

I'd appreciate it if you greentext some of your experiences with your fuckbuddies so I can try and live through them vicariously.

You're still in your 20s so it's not too late to try dude. I'll greentext my latest hookup gimme a few minutes.

You already made a mistake by texting it

>implying he didn't send a telegram

Me exactly

Attached: 1478001032981.jpg (770x644, 44K)

You know he’s gonna jack off to it, right

Fuck off and stop trying to ruin this for me. I won't off to them. Maybe that's something you do, but I don't.

It was courier pigeon

Havent had sex or been in relationship for years. I would probably if I asked the girl out, but its been so long and I dont even want to do it, relationship seems like its a lot of work and I dont want that.

>be CS student
>only 4 girls in my year
>only one of them is attractive
>half asian qt, slim and tall (1.70m)
>dresses very fashionably
>you can tell she KNOWS all the dudes are trying to get in her pants and she enjoys the attention
>always surrounded by 2-4 beta orbiters
>all very deep in the friendzone
>I never spoke a word to her or interacted in any other way
>one day bump into her while going out with mates
>get shitfaced together and she gets touchy feely
>tells me she and her friend consider me the most attractive dude in our class (I'm not even that attractive, the bar is pretty low in CS)
>immediately after saying that she adds "but I would never sleep with you though, that would just be weird since we're classmates"
>yeahright.jpg
>fast forward to the end of the night
>she has to walk home but is too drunk to walk straight
>offer to take her to her apartment on my bike
>she accepts and I drop her off
>as we're standing in front of her building she comes up with an excuse to get me to come in
Cont.

>tfwnogf

Attached: 1520540380019.png (1112x886, 61K)

>tfw the krauts shot it down
ill never get a gf now

Send another, we're drowning in carrier pigeons.

>crush sends back courier pidgeon
>you excitedly unscroll the message tied to its leg
>”Read 8:29 PM”

That sounds cute. I studied CS too, by the way. Most of the 4-6 girls in my class went the extra mile to avoid the males. Always thought that was pretty funny.

ouch

I don't care. My greentexting skills aren't that great anyway

Contd:
>go upstairs to her apartment, making sure not to wake her roommates
>end up on her bed just talking and cuddling
>telling a story and stroking her hair when she suddenly starts kissing me
>kissing becomes more intense and she starts grinding on me
>I begin fingering her and hitting all the right buttons according to the sounds she's making
>keep fooling around like this for a few minutes when she grabs my head and whispers:
>"user, please fuck me"
>fucking diamonds at this point and proceed to fuck her senseless
>cuddle all night afterwards and talk for hours on end
>she gives me head in the morning, says she loves doing it
>feels good
She ignored me in class the next week to keep up appearances for her orbiters. She bootycalled me a few days later though and said we should make it a regular thing.

Laughing through the pain. Thank you for this.

I have had countless opportunities to have sex and get in relationships, non of it initiated by me. I'm tall with a great frame and face.

I have severe gyno and wear a compression shirt to cover it up, just looks like huge pecs with the shirt. This is why I always turn the girls down, I'm afraid for them to see me with no shirt. It's caused me to develop crippling anxiety, that kills me inside everyday while I act normal. Every time I'm asked why I don't have a girlfriend, part of my soul dies.

Everyone at this point just thinks I'm gay, even though I turn the guys down too.

I'm finally in a situation to get surgery in a couple months.

I've never told anyone this except you guys.

You guys get me through each day.

Attached: 1519863480505.jpg (500x411, 35K)

Attached: jqwh9ppn3km01.jpg (546x1080, 91K)

Love you too nigga

Attached: free_test_boost.png (1280x960, 1.23M)

Yeah the other girls steer clear from the males as well. This particular girl just really likes to blue ball poor CS nerds it seems. Felt really fucking good to sweep in like chad for once. Hope you enjoyed the story mate.

Attached: 1511783506224.png (574x491, 102K)

Yeah dude, I had the same thing going on. Constant crippling anxiety, every waking hour dominated by the need to conceal what I'd come to see as a hideous deformity.

I got gyno surgery. Didn't even turn out perfect and it still changed my life. When the bandages came off I finally got to experience "normalcy" for the first time since puberty.

Attached: 1344065197944.gif (485x282, 829K)

I probably won't read the rest of it until I'm going to bed. I'm sure I'll enjoy it though. Thanks again, user.

Attached: 1505791346277.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Shit that pic makes me miss my ex. She used to lay on top of me like that and I would play with her ass. I miss the physical aspects, but she was legit crazy.

Not gyno, but I dunno I just keep thinking of myself as inadequate even though all signs point to otherwise.

This hit close to home

Attached: 1osn7f17zytz.jpg (1584x914, 157K)

This picture literally doesnt happen lmao

I think that's the point. It's just a fantasy.

>friday night workout
nobody in the gym, incredibly comfy

pathetic

welp time to charge the german line
good luck everyone

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 5K)

>tall
>jacked
>handsome
>daily mires
>still can't talk to women

Life would be so much easier as a viking and we could simply just steal women.

Attached: 10BB481C9B4A441EBFC8C77D102DC02B.png (591x420, 277K)

>double pigeoning
Lmao how desperate are you?

Jow Forums please help.
>Be me
>Have virgin gf (I have her virginity)
>Be in college
>Be in chemlab
>Start becoming "friends" with qt in lab
>I quickly notice that shes very flirty with me
>Mfw shes some dude's that I went to highschool with girlfriend
>Dont think much of it
>Figure I must be reading into cues that arent there
>Fast forward a few months
>Now we are in physics class together
>Today we were doing some problems
>She comes to me and asks for help with one
>"Y-yeah the charge diff this and that"
>Notice she is gigglin
>Im talking about charge differentials and shes blushing and giggling.
>Hmmm
>Notice pretty much everything I say she giggles and tries to avoid my line of sight
>Her body language around me is kinda exagerated
>She's always blushing.
>Now im 80% certain she wants my dick

She has to be into me anons.
I do have a massive hard on for her but Its always been just regular male fantasies, shes not a crush or anything.

Wtf do I do now?

This girl is prettier than my gf, smarter, and we have a lot more on common.

Im all fucked up bacause of this.

Attached: 1514678832752.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>tfw I have gf

Attached: IMG_1085.jpg (362x447, 70K)

break up with your gf, yo
its gonna be a lot harder later on too so you gotta do it asap

Attached: 1521965062096.jpg (960x960, 254K)

same but with pectus c. You're gonna make it brah, we're all gonna make it

>I tend to fall in love with every girl I fuck,
Sounds like something I'd experience, except I've never had sex before

Attached: 5ftg7iupq2x01.jpg (750x718, 210K)

This, you already left the relationship emotionally. Just let her down easy, my dude, and don’t let her rope you in, she thinks she wants it but she’s better off as well.

This never works for me. The chicks I try to become fuckbuddies with always try and lock me down after we bang 2-4 times. I tell them I'm not really looking for anything serious and they either pretend to be okay with it, while still trying to lock me down, or call me a fuckboy and then things just get awkward between us. What's the secret?

>best friend convinced gf of year I was cheating on her so he could have her
>tfw now single, no friends, realize I've gotten out of shape and too complacent

Literally lost it all.

Gonna go cocoon mode for a few months and regain my sanity. I'm friendless now anyway.

>supposed to be a nogf thread to share similar feelings
>thread full of guys talking about how much sex and how many "fuckbuddies' they have

you will learn one day young niggs

wow a shocker, a computer science nerd on Jow Forums is the one guy in the class the "attractive" girl wants to have sex with who he "fucks senseless"

lel

Why didn't you beat him to death?

I don't know what to do. Getting fit doesn't stop by anxiety and insecurities from cockblocking me. And having no experience and not knowing what to say doesn't help.

I know I have a problem. I've gotten so upset that I've almost broken my hands punching walls. But I just want to be loved for once in my fucking life. It's such an unfair Catch-22; while I get that I don't deserve to have someone love me, I just want to be loved for one goddamn time. And not be trapped for the rest of my life by my neuroses.

He lives with his parents, has a killer arrest record, works at a tireshop for 50 dollars a day and is prone to snitch.

I have a job making 70k for the federal government, which requires a security clearance.

I have too much to lose.

>2 years ago i got fit and built a bunch of character and confidence
>i used to go out on weekends with the best girl i have ever known in my life
>i could only see her on weekends becuase she lived too far and the free time we has was limited
>life fucks me over and sends me even more far away
>i couldn't see her for a year
>depression made me gain some weight back
>finally come back
>ask her out
>we have a good time, she tells me she isn't looking for a relationship right now
>i don't care im happy because i finally get to start again
>getting ready to ask her on another date for next weekend
>she updated her status
>it says "finally i got a bf"
>well shit i can't blame her she probably met another guy during that year when i was away

i've met plenty of nice girls at my new college i've gone out with some of them so i guess i still have enough confidence left but it just doesn't feel the same

i realize the only thing that can keep me a bit happy right now is seeing my body getting more fit everyday so i'll concentrate on that for now, hopefully someday she will be avalible again and by then i will have the body of a god and no amount of distance or limited time be able to stop me

Attached: Aquaman.jpg (190x200, 6K)

wHEN WILL i GET MY STANDARD ISSUE GF?

You've got to let her go man. She chose someone else over you. Even if it's stupid and unfair, she's not going to change her mind and suddenly want you without an ulterior motive. Keep lifting and one day you'll find someone if you force yourself out of your comfort zone.

Attached: 2018-02-20-14-02-42.jpg (610x610, 109K)

>Manager at work wants to date me.
>Only girl I've been interested in for years.
>Salaried can't date management unless you want to get fired.

Should I just find another job so we can date? I'm planning on going back to school in a year anyway so I'm not trying to find a career or anything right now.

Look for another job while dating her and working at thevold one. Keep it on the DL. It'll probly get out eventually. Maybe not. Idk about how your work is organized.

It happened to me. Except it was happy, then that cloudy mad, then happy again. But we decided it was best to break up. Im still happy for some reason.

I think it’s because once you go down that road you know how to avoid it.

she doesn't want to risk getting caught. don't blame her. she's making 50k+ a year at 23 years old. just making sure I'm not crazy for looking for a new job (kind of) just for her.

>an incel on Jow Forums doesn't believe people can actually go out and have sex with qts
Color me surprised

>just making sure I'm not crazy for looking for a new job (kind of) just for her.
Doesn't hurt to look

I only saw the top part, then I scrolled down to see wojack. Made me lol.

>30 years, had sex once 10 years ago
>living with my parents
>naturally anxious and ambitious person
>dad just had his 3rd stroke (mild ones)
>current job went to shit, people leaving
>probably changing job and moving to another country all alone, currently undergoing all kinds of technical interviews draining my energy, confidence . Have to study all the time to prepare
>training 1.5 hours a day, 6 times a week, can't sleep
>the roof on my house needs to be fixed and I'm paying for the whole new roof
>got rejected by this girl at work, I don't care that much but EVERYONE thinks I am in love and kinda pathetic, and I am just suffering incredible anxiety because all these other reasons. Other people at work think I am a sweet guy
>this is my 5th week of trenbolone 350mg a week, I am fucking going mental

I am going out tonight and will try to hit on 10 girls, my buddies are 9/10 and 10/10 and I am a 6/10. I will need to hit on girls when they are not near.
Is this the proper procedure when life is going to shit? Will getting a female ease the tension a bit?

Attached: anxiety.png (640x604, 237K)

i've been in the same situation a long time. good luck with surgery gynobro

Yep, I was in your exact situation, now I have horrific scars from the surgery and am still in the exact same situation.

It's time to man up. gonna ask for her number today lads

>in relationship for 7 years
>sexs almost every day
>broke up 7 months ago
>no female contact since
>feelsbadman

Literally me.

How can you tell i already left the relationship emotionally?
Youre right tho. Just realized.

Because you're seriously considering fucking another girl

Thats cause ur a pillowtalking faggot

Might be an acceptable thread to post this. Some of you may have already read this story, but it keeps on developing
>24 khv
>have crush on qt at the gym
>make IG account, 2 days later she follows me
>message her
>we chat
>go on dates
>even met her mom because she asked me to
>"You're the best person to come into my life" she said at one point
>one day we're at a bookstore and she tells me she's been looking for a book for a while
>The Sun and Her Flowers
>because of course she wants that shit
>I get it for her
>give it to her 2 days later
>she tells me I shouldn't have and thanks me
>apologizes for not saying it earlier and tells me she's been dealing with depression for over a year
>asks if I'm sure I want to be with her
>tell her I am
>3 days later she messages me
>"user, we need to talk"
>tells me she's not sure if I treat her so well because I really like her or just because I want to get in her pants
>says she still wants to be my friend, but not sure if she wants to continue being more than that
>tell her I can be her friend, but I don't appreciate being called fake, so she'll have to work to gain my trust
>hasn't said anything since that (over a month ago)
>sometimes I see her looking at me at the gym
>when I look at her she instantly looks away
>yesterday I see her looking at me again
>I look at her, smile and wave
>she immediately looks at the ground
>today she posts a story on IG
>some generic lights bleeding in the city pic
>"How do I make you stay when it's easier to let you go?"

Fuck do I do? I think she's still waiting for me to message her or go up and talk to her, but I don't wanna appear weak lads

But is it a good idea to try and fuck the other girl?
I know her bf

My god youre a faggot.
You deal with women as if they were your equal and what they said had the same weight as what you say.
She wanted you to tell her you werent in it to only fuck her and wanted something serious.
If you do want something serious just call her (dont text her ffs) and set up a date.
Make it clear its a date and make sure you tell her (dont force it) that you want something serious with her.
Dont tell her youre a virgin until after you fucked her please.

I'm 34.

remember dating my "ex"
>lady at the counter grinning at us asking if we're together
>ex says yes
>get thumbs up from random guys in cafés
>get interested looks from other girls

>Tfw I managed to fuck this up and instead of making her my longterm gf she ghosted me not long after

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 23.10.47.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

how to get fwb’s

>been friends for years with her
>she stumbles her way through a confession of feelings for me some time last year
>we date for a few weeks
>she ghosts me
>apparently she just got scared because she was falling for me
>came back begging me to give her a second chance
>I do
>things in person are amazing every time we see each other in uni
>but she turns down all of my invites for dates
Jesus it feels awful. I don't even think she's led me on. I think she's still just fucking scared. I really wish I could undo all of that fear. We're such a perfect fit and we should never, ever have met by all acocunts.

oh yeah she said no btw
h-haha at least ill be able to lift today

Attached: lol.png (242x208, 5K)

hooking up is for fags
this is the chad way of living your life

I can promise you that whatever way you feel right now is infinitely better than how you'd feel if you never asked.

yo stop being a faggot. You don't even know this girl yet she has so much emotional power over you. That's why she's not interested

i do know her tho

That was a whole lot of assuming you did there mate.

well why the fuck would you ask someone you know out over text?
That's even worse

Some people are too nervous to do it in person. A girl I'd known for about 4 years and who I was very close with asked me out over text, for example. It's not exclusively a beta male thing.

Attached: 1516804034666s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

i didnt ask her to marry me dude just to go out for a walk

yeah, but she's a woman. Other rules count for them.

Then again: maybe that guy approached her ballsy on the street or something but she's probably a coworker or classmate or sth gay lol

youll make it user
godspeed