Just stayed up all night on acid

>just stayed up all night on acid
>have work by 8
what now guise?

Attached: 1340016242789.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Take more acid at jawb

go to work or call in you fucking idiot

Take coffee.

Call in having had food poisoning during the night

Some coffee and a breakfast burrito.

You go to work and crash at night

What is your job originally?

been there done that, eat eggs or something to give you some good energy trust me

Your boss or a coworker might put you on the spot if your pupils are still dilated.

I'd play it safe and call in sick. Do more acid and enjoy the weekend.

Same thing happened to me, fortunately I'm NEET so no consequences, call out sick

Recalibrate your timelines accordingly and 'shard' your self over sufficient N-many substrates as to be reformed as a superior being.

The LSD kills everyone and then teleports them along parallel timelines. Sorry to be the first to tell you.

Pass it on.

Attached: 53e07f4451c15fc6179efc53f25162ba.gif (320x293, 68K)

Don't forget to to use healing crystals to completely tune your third eye and chakras to the psychopheric consciousness of reality.

Attached: rock.jpg (401x640, 20K)

Note that my advice was PSYCHOPHERIC, and not HYPOPHORIC. I'm aware that the usual approach is to always insert as many needles as possible on the cusp of the iris for humans, but you guys really need to take up this whole 'shared consciousness' thing.

I'm OP's other crystal-self, are you sure you mean't to use healing crystals this way? I'm walking backwards through time whilst typing so I don't know how to explain how and where I fucked up.

Attached: 7802cb1e7f67d05e3f8420433ffbade1--nikita-gill-childhood.jpg (736x736, 72K)

Jesus, some psychosis such as yours can be profoundly hysterical... Don't listen to this guy, OP. He's basically a crackhead.

Oh no! I'm defending against my own awareness of other people! LALALALLALALAALALA!

Man, you guys really do require a fairly strict/specific, depressing ass language.

Well, I'm sure the other burnout schizos on 420chan's /psy/ would take your ramblings seriously. So go fuck off there.

Nothing I can say that is gonna make you think otherwise, but I rather question your ability to asses. I'm sure you can weigh opinion against your threat-matrix and extrapolate, but why would I bother being friendly to a poster that chooses to exclude based on rather cursory criteria?

Lots of things are just playful stories and attempts of looking at the world through a weird lens. Just because your string-of-time collided with mine is, literally, none of my doing.

Attached: _hiddenLayerFigureOne.png (434x335, 34K)

I'm reading all of your posts in Dale Gribble's voice

Throw around terms like "N-many substrates" and the two-leggers come out.

Go to work. BITCH.

I know, RIGHT BOB?! *guffaw guffaw*

>resumes violently masturbating, 24/7; it's not just a hobby, it's a calling.

IF ONLY WE COULD LIVE THE DREAM BOYZ!

Attached: true-calling.jpg (650x363, 35K)

When is pic related coming back to YT? I miss that drunk son-of-a gun.

Right, Wrong Bob.

You wage slaves shouldn't be taking drugs. Acid costs a lot, and you barely have enough money to live, from your 9-5.

Sure acid is expensive. Bananas also cost ten dollars each.

2 times
Once I was up all night and found out I worked breakfast at 5:30am

And another where I was having extreme nausea and internal bleeding soaked myself in vomit and blood with no access to a shower
Went to work to get my paycheck

Acid is actually fairly cheap if get them off the darknet. Fucking normalfag retards ordering from in person dealers, getting shafted on the price and dosage.

Attached: hyperKek.jpg (500x396, 22K)

You go to work, what are you 16?

>breakfast burrito
Do americans really eat burritos for breakfast?

You'll be ok OP, I've took acid all night and went to work a few times.
Just don't let yourself get too distracted. Im a sous chef and I couldnt stop watching the fryer bubble away.

>that boomer that thinks acid is expensive
It's like $5 a tab dude

You tard OP, you're supposed to get up at 6 in the morning to take acid

:) get some coffee if you'd like, get some good food (especially leafy green veggies, fresh fruit).
if it's an option, call in and stay home, but if it's not, have your food, drink plenty of water, and resolve to do your very best. but also relax! because you're gonna be fine! have a great day m'lad