There's this machine in my gym to workout forearm and I need to know how it's called...

There's this machine in my gym to workout forearm and I need to know how it's called. I'm not even sure if I'm using it properly, it looks like pic related.

I call it "papyrus rolling" because I imagine I'm rolling a papyrus that's very heavy for some reason.

Basically it's a bunch of weights attached to a string and the only thing I know is that it says "forearms" on the side (it's a very shitty gym)

Attached: dsfsdfo.jpg (474x519, 25K)

It's called the whirley dirley.

I am a no lift fag.
I have good forearms like Popeye.
My job has me tightening bolts and shit regularly and also lifting heavy pipe wrenches (36" steel wrenches).
I can only assume years of this has given me solid forearms.

is that a pulley woolley

>I'm rolling a papyrus
is this some kind of weed joke...

Okay so how is this post going to help me? Please get out of my papyrus rolling thread

isnt this called a rolling thunder? pretty sure you just pick it up like a db snatch

Try thinking outside the box and see if there are things you can do that require you to rotate your wrists in a way to exercise your forearm muscles.

Like I said, I literally don't lift. But I have forearms like Popeye.

Yeah, you roll it up then slowly roll it back down. The down is much more important. Change up the rotation too.

We do this with a 25 plate, a dowel, and a rope.

use this, do it slowly down like above guy said, and switch rotation

and do dead hangs between sets to burn out your forearms

Ah. What you're talking about is a spinny whinny.

Attached: 1393657539808.png (244x316, 187K)

Attached: forearms.jpg (1900x1500, 1.06M)

thats the swole roll

Oh, the wristy twisty

am i having a stroke?
whats g o ing on

thats the grabby wabber

Wrist/Forearm Roller

It's a rolly poley

Loony toony

huh?

Did he actually have a stroke? Somebody call an ambalams.