>he comes over to my place
>we have sex
>as he's getting dressed, i grab a bottle of wine
>time to make my move
>"would you like some wine?"
>"oh wow, thanks user"
>he takes the bottle and leaves
>mfw

Attached: 1491622216885.jpg (478x572, 45K)

ugh why are men so dumb

I'd do the same desu.

I think he knew and played dumb to get out

Fembot feel thread?

Slut.

>parelsy

i'm not a slut user. don't be mean

No. Get lost and go somewhere else or Ill rape you.

you gotta put looking for long term relationship in your bio then

this is what women have to deal with

>Had sex
>not a slut

Ok slut. I bet you thought he was different to all the others amirite?

Imagine being able to attain sex this easily. Truly, stranger, you are not one of us. And I kindly ask that you take your alien problems to places other than this.

getting a bit old aren't you

you're slut, fix yourself and stop being one

you think all women who have had sex are sluts? is your mom a slut?

Fucking dont come here then. You know you arent welcome

>lmao chat dropped me again but ill keep ignoring my betas.

sex is overrated. i want a qt bf

Yes ofcourse. Not as big a slut as your mom. Assuming she stuck around.

My mom certainly never fucked a stranger she just met, or even looked with intention to find a stranger for that purpose. You're bad goods, user.

i dont have "beta orbiters". i have several male friends and they value our platonic friendship

How did we reach a point where people have sex as a prerequisite for becoming a couple?

Yes, well, we can have none of either. You need to leave and be among your own kind, instead of teasing a bunch of hideous, stupid, retard virgins with things we will never have, let alone be able to discard as worthless.

women who have one night stands are sluts; women who get pumped and dumped, just as you just got, are sluts

My mum never let random guys use her as a human toilet. Kill yourself.

it wasnt my intention to have a one night stand. i thought he was a potential bf

>has sex
>has several male friends
>comes on r9k wanting sympahty

Are you fucking retarded? Where do you think you are? Get out of here, I feel like im gona get herpes just being in this thread.

>tinder
I find that hard to believe. Even we are well aware of what tinder is used for.

So you did think he was different to all the others. Wow. Literally the nigger gender.

whats wrong with having friends

Your moms are took a cock in the mouth at some point and kissed you. Faggots, the lot of you. And your mothers are whores.

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

They're not, womens shitty little mind games are dumb. Women are fucking stupid and solipsistic and think they can somehow telepathically communicate their retarded feelings to men. Open your mouth and speak, I know it's weird, your mouth can do something else than slob on knob 24/7. Use the few braincells you have and communicate stupid bitch.

Are these the struggles of fembots?

>infected slut is angry that other women have more self control than she does

If you want a relationship you have to make him work for your cunt

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU ROASTIE WHORES

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10K)

>don't be mean
I recognize this bait

Erm no she didnt. Just because your mother raised a slut failure of a daughter doesnt mean my mother is a dead beat.

Fucking chad wont make your father love you. Enjoy HPV you cunt.

I like this pasta a lot.
Rwally feels like it was made by a woman.

Nothing, you just dont belong here on r9k. Now go fucking back to /soc/ you normie slut.

user it's okay to accept your mother probably took it in in the ass from your dad at some point.
>implying I'm a woman

The OP of this thread is a dumb ass for inviting a guy over for a one night stand and expecting anything from the situation to lead to a relationship. If you actually wanted to lead to a potential BF, you'd go on a date instead of slutting it up. Not that I have a problem with that personally, easy sex.

Attached: 68335b345fff7298ce0fc1b88fc33c0f.png (740x679, 193K)

I find it interesting how a similar thread was made but the replies were vastly different because op was male. I'm confused at this board sometimes

Attached: 1528328963689.jpg (320x322, 28K)

>Erm no she didnt. Just because your mother raised a slut failure of a daughter doesnt mean my mother is a dead beat
How naive are you user? Even if she only slept with one man her whole life, she still probably sucked your dad dry multiple times a week at some point. How does your dads dick taste user? btfo.

Attached: Rc9hobB.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Can we have your location please, easy girl? I would like to pum... Er I mean be your longterm bf.

>Meet guy on
>Tinder
>You have sex at your place

I don't think you belong here desu

Attached: eyebrows.gif (480x332, 1.46M)

But the point is you fucked a chad and got dumped straight after, AND he took your wine. You literally thought he was going to be different but instead fell into the same mistake youve dont about 20 times before. You ate a failure of a human. My mother on the other hand is not. Shes also not going to die of cervical cancer like you and every other millennial whore is.

Chad is never going to marry you. Go and fuck one of your orbiter betas.

i got the HPV vaccine when I was 12

Because for a guy to get laid is an achievement, for a girl it is not. Water is also wet. More at 6.

You need to deal with the fact that things dont change and womens sexual freedom will never be accepted because they take it too far.

I just got trips, suck my dick user.
refer to
>implying I have a cunt
Twice told, suck my dick.

Attached: 1498433879027.jpg (607x608, 59K)

My male friends are not orbiter betas

Makes no difference if you lost your virginty when you were 10, #owned.

It doesnt stop all the strains. And the fact you had to use the vaccine as a come back instead of flat out denying you have been exposed to STIs shows how dirty you are.

>ignores the post and nit picks to suit her argument

Just get out please.

I want a dumb fembot gf really badly.
Fembots, would you be willing to be totally exclusive to someone who wasn't if he were providing for you? Like including allowance for your dumb little toys and stuff

>had sex
OP called herself a femanon and not a fembot for a reason.

Also, why the fuck are you on Tinder looking for a boyfriend OP, that's the hookup place

no I just wanna bang

So you are a slut.

>he takes the bottle and leaves

Alpha as fuck

Attached: 1527868881488.jpg (500x500, 24K)

I mean you'd be having sex with me you just couldn't have sex with anyone else, unless it's the dumb trap bitch I'm dating

everybody gets the vaccine and it covers the strains that cause cancer

How's your body? We could become FWB's, not exclusive.

>mfw all these people think OP's post is real and not just shitty copypasta

Attached: FE6DBA24-8CF7-4C14-BC4C-1F0195C064B0.jpg (256x384, 18K)

sounds lame
lame x2

Try before you buy (original)

What? You said you wanted just sex.

Dude thats the attitude that has resulted in roasties taking over this board. Sure some of these are just larping pastas but most of them arent.

>be me
>18yo
>see cute girl on Tinder
>possiblegf.jpeg
>ask her to come to my place
>she doesn't

we're called women, not "roasties".

maybe you need to message less attractive girls

>have sex on first date and expects not being treated like a whore
>time to make a move
my god roasties are so fucking stupid and brainless, please do the average iq a favor and kill yourself

"we" call you roasties, so you're called roasties.

maybe if you were less misogynistic you'd get a gf

just because i have sex with an attractive man doesn't mean i'm a whore

I'm an attractive man. Let's go on a date and then have sex.

>be roastie
>go for chad
>get toasted
Toastie roastie only good roastie. A robot would never have done that. Checkmate roastie.

>be me
>see 1/10 landwhale with children
>ask her to go for coffee
>she doesn't

>turned down by 1/10s
I know this feeling too well

I would of put a ring on it.

>there are people out there that take this seriously

I don't know whether to laugh or get mad.

The master key and the shitty lock, you know the deal.

It's all tinder's fault. Landwhales can now fuck chad easily. They're no longer low hanging fruit.

Is this really a thing? I won't do it, going on a date is hard enough without throwing sex into it.

Post pussy or gtfo whore!

Idiot. Chad doesn't fuck landwhales. Tinder has made it easier for everyone to hook up, chads and others.

i'm a uk size 8

>i'm not a slut user
Its ok
Popular media no longer see's this as a bad thing.
Its fine, you're good. The only people who care are guys like me who never get laid or kiss a girl on the bottom of her face.
And be honest, you dont give a shit how we feel beyond social contract pleasantry

You know... This is a good question user.
I'd say that once arranged marriages were eliminated, people were more inclined to act on their primal urges.
Teens want to fuck naturally. I guess once women realixed that they didnt have to be a virgin, they just stopped resisting male advances at a younger age.
Idk man, I fucking hate sex. If I could tie sex to a chair and beat it with fucking rocks I would in a heartbeat

you could be a qt3.14 boy for all i know, so of course i care what you think

You had sex with a guy you just met over the internet you dumb slut

>qt3.14 boy for all i know
I dont know. I fucking hate everything about myself except a few slight things

just because i have sex doesn't make me a slut. i thought it would lead to a meaningful relationship. it's hard out there as a young woman trying to find love when all men want to do is pump and dump

what do you like about yourself? maybe that's what you should try to focus on

>men want to do is pump and dump
I need to fucking kill myself man or something else needs to kill me. I'm so fucking tired of this life

I don't get it. You already had sex. What was he supposed to do with the wine? Don't you normally have wine before sex?

Wew lad. Its hard out there for males when bitches only want a fuckboy or a beta basedcuck as a date. Not even Chad at this point

Me and my single mates cant get gfs after breaking up because women are either too scared, too uncompromising and too indecisive.

It

i thought we could drink and talk and get to know each other

Nope.
I hate myself because every choice I have ever mad is the wrong one. I'm weird and even though I am high capable of socializing with men and women it dont matter.
They don't like me romantically. When they like how I look, they don't like my mannerisms. Or I dont fucking know.
Ita fucking bullshit I'm so disinterested in living.

>Looks for a bf
>Doesn't wait before having sex
It's all your fault, retard. If he/she is willing to have sex as soon as you two meet, it's not worth anything serious.

i'm not scared, i compromise and i'm decisive... but it's no use. i just get pumped and dumped. all i want is a qt3.14 bf... is that so much to ask?

But you do that stuff before the sex.

>i thought we could drink and talk and get to know each other
>genuinely want this
>would wait several months without fucking a girl if she liked me and that's what she wanted

Attached: 1521908828412.gif (560x409, 1.47M)

user, don't be so hard on yourself. people can smell self-hatred and there's nothing more offputting than someone who hates himself.

try and look at yourself through a kinder lens. once you're able to love yourself, you'll be more attractive to others