Your entire life would be different if your face was adjusted just a few millimetres

Your entire life would be different if your face was adjusted just a few millimetres.

How does that make you feel?

Attached: images.jpg (545x270, 15K)

Left does look cute though, would smash

Attached: 1527917939429.gif (336x200, 758K)

>a frog would be a cat if only it's head was adjusted just a few millimeters

Attached: 1515934987993.gif (785x757, 90K)

Nobody cares what faggots think. They'll fuck anything.

>you're entire life would be different if you were a completely different person
robots are probably the dumbest group of people in history

>robots are probably the dumbest group of people in history
agreed

Sad and angry. I'm also black so it doesn't help

Not that good because you're fucked by genes.

>centimetres
plus he's still kinda ugly on the right anyway, fwhr and midface ratio seems off or something like that cos he has that horseface look going on

But I have the jaw of the guy in the right and I still have no friends
Chad is half mindset half looks

>tfw look worse than on left and have no mindset
Rip me

it's more 90% mindset. there are ugly people that just fuck hundreds of ugly women.

Cuz they're rich/famous/not actually ugly you normal fags always fail to have an example of an ugly guy who's just a regular dude succeeding.

Difference between life and death is already a thin line, of course a few millimetres, NO even a few fucking different configuration in genetical makeup would have changed things massively.

I'm okay living as social outcast since I don't have big responsibilities and only need look after my parents, work as programmer from my home and brew my moonshine in the basement without worry because now I have a license to brew it home.

While face is important, hormonal profile is arguably even moreso. And that's generic too.

*genetic, fuck

>implying women want cute guys
LMFAOOOOOOLOLLOOFNEKEKDLFEBTBDKLX

Reminds le of those Elliot edits and pic related vs. the original Wojak.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

>yfwn be adjusted a few mms to be more cute

>tfw the dude on the right still looks 100x better than you

Attached: 1461688902676.jpg (543x405, 141K)

My face shape is already like the right, with better hair and eye area, but doesn't matter if you're an autist.

generally true but girls do like kpop boys

>face on the right
>doesn't matter if autist
St. Alek can confirm.

I have the beta jaw like the guy on the left.. maybe a tiny bit wider than that. No wonder I haven't gotten laid or even spoken to a woman my age in months

Is my jaw the reason the women in my purview don't give me as much attention as I'd like? I feel like looks are everything but personality could play a role.. maybe I'm a goober on top of being ugly. How often you see ugly guys or manlets with A hottie? Not that often for me, it's all 6ft+ men with 6+/10 facial aesthetics and they usually have kids together already. I don't know how people get into these relationships but I want to know their secret.

For real though I think you're right, it would have been better, had I been blessed with god tier facial features I could have made some bank modelling or as a gigolo and my oneitis might like me back

Nothing I dont know already. My life would also drastically change if my skin were a few shades lighter

only a few mm

Attached: 434.jpg (1000x439, 168K)

I know someone who does but she wants to literally fuck them. Pretty boy's get in the butt while she only let's more masculine guys actually fuck her.