Why do women look so disgusting without makeup? None of my guy friends look disgusting...

Why do women look so disgusting without makeup? None of my guy friends look disgusting, but whenever I see a girl without makeup it's like a 50/50 chance that she looks disgusting. Not gay tho

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-160045_reddit is fun.jpg (1080x1055, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause you're used to seeing men without makeup, but not women.

A lot of young women have shitty diets, pick up bad habits like smoking/drinking, don't take care of their skin properly after and before makeup, and pluck their eyebrows to shit and then you're left with that crazy contrast like the OP pic. Most women would probably look alright-tier without makeup if they actually took care of their skin instead of glopping shit on it

Attached: 1200px-Raffael_046FXD.jpg (1200x1562, 449K)

these pictures always show extremes. look at yours, eyebrows shaved, very pale...
Many woman look also good without make up.

>no eyebrows
Okay, she intentionally made herself look ugly with that. Eyebrows are a HUGE part of facial aesthetics.
Also strange how she has less pronounced eyelashes and more pale lips than me.

They are weak pathetic malformed apes, lessers of men, gross in their pimitive characteristics only given relief in man's insatiable urge to mate.

y0u might be gay

i think she look better without makeup

>....or twisted fucking psychopath

They don't if they never wear it to begin with. Skin needs to breathe to be healthy. It's also needs sunlight as that's how it makes certain vitamins. And it needs the oils it makes to keep itself youthful and not leathery. Women who wear makeup every day and clear away all their natural oils literally destroy their own skin to the point where they look very ill if they're not wearing makeup.

Notice how neither men nor children have that issue.

Attached: 1516121971870.jpg (2048x1536, 292K)

I'll be 100% serious, no "cause women r dum I hate them" answer
It's makeup
When a woman sees she has a blemish, she doesn't think "Oh wow I need to wash my face!" she thinks "I better cover that up with some makeup!"
Women who overdo it with makeup are usually trash anyway

Woman in that picture wears makeup though.

Same reason most men look ugly to women. Most men are average or below average, and we don't have makeup to hide it.
Meanwhile, average and ugly girls can bump themselves up a few levels just by caking on some face paint in the morning. It doesn't help that makeup clogs up their pores and ruins their skin.
What gets me is the genuinely cute girls who choose to cake on the makeup, effectively evening the playing feild with every other ugly roastie. I'll never understand women.

Attached: 13763710210040.jpg (650x349, 52K)

Yes, but significantly less than the girl in OP's pic. There's a difference between some light eyeliner and a layer of face paint.

I love my waifu even without makeup, though.

Attached: MakeApp-2339692.jpg (1200x600, 419K)

Just the eyelashes. Nothing caking the skin like a mask.

Like here's Anzu wearing not so much makeup. She's usually fully caked but look at her now. 20 years old and she already looks like a weathered handbag.

Attached: 1476574152408.png (589x596, 686K)

you've been conditioned to see women with makeup.

this is dated picture back when she was chubby and not taking care of herself

how dare you badmouth Anzu

Yeah, she looks great normally.

Attached: 135435430954.jpg (1378x964, 436K)

People that hate traps,

It's almost as if even real girls are ugly without make up and age like milk too.. hmm....

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc

Hahahaha.

She's never been super chubby, her face is bloated from eating disorders

>hide it
Make up cant change your facial structure only make your skin look smoother.

Literally hot/hotter without makeup on than with.

I agree with everything you said which is why it should be mandatory for women to always have makeup on when they leave the house. Who wants to look at a bunch of uggos