Which matters the most to women when they look for a man?

Which matters the most to women when they look for a man?
>Face
>Body
>Height
>Social status/money
>Fashion
>Penis size
>Loyalty

Attached: 1254170585287.jpg (1067x1600, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/researchers-tested-which-male-body-shapes-women-find-the-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw
youtube.com/watch?v=sSOLAK33W04
independent.ie/world-news/one-in-eight-millennials-still-a-virgin-at-age-of-26-36880113.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Social status/money > Face > Height > Body > Penis Size > Loyalty >Fashion

Face > frame/height > social status/money
The rest is secondary maybe except for the obivious penis size

face > height > body
the rest doesn't have as much impact and is a secondary concern for women.

Loyalty can be a factor, by this I mean that women like securing loyal numales to use as emotional garbage cans while they fuck chad every Friday. Fashion doesn't really matter because an ugly fashionable person is still repulsive, while Chad looks amazing to women in absolutely everything. Social status & money can overwrite looks but she wont truly be attracted to you and will likely cheat or try to court rape you. I assume penis size doesn't matter that much unless it's like 4-5 inches or less.

Attached: tPFFHDe.jpg (540x303, 15K)

switch the last two into
Fashion>Loyalty
and you have it perfect

Attached: 1487503460575.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Nah if you have the right looks you don't need to be fashionable, everything fits you.

Attached: 1.jpg (473x595, 75K)

I'd scratch loyalty off the list entirely as even if you're with a girl she still wants to go clubbing with her girl friends and grind on chad and slut around.
The relationship for a girl is mearly a safety net and as long as you provide money, roof over her head and food on the table she will remain physically in the house, mentally she'll replay all her ONS in her head and ache for the weekends to go clubbing again.
In short bf status is a code word for provider and caretaker and she can at any point swap safety net if she feels you're onto her.

You have to factor in the age of the roastie
For a 18-21 y/o from a normal family, she couldn't care less about your money, unless you are a literal millionaire. The same is true about your job. Are you an IT guy making 120k but only average looking? Fuck off, even an arty Chad looking dude is better.

As the roasties age, priorities change. But I think, in this day and age, pretty much every woman can be picky in terms of looks. Obviously not 10/10 Chads, but a 5/10 penniless broke roastie won't pick a 3-4/10 above average earner if she can pick a 6/10 dude without any money.

>social status/confidence
>fashion
>face
>body
>height
>money
>penis size
>loyalty

Different women like different things user. This is fact.

lol imagine unironically believing that

>Social status/money
This is not as prevalent as so many of you believe.

I met my wife on OKCupid. Our first date, we met at an indoor gun range, where I spent my last $35 bucks and therefore when she asked if I wanted to get dinner afterwards, we we went back to my place (a spare bedroom I rented at a friend's house) and heated up some frozen corn dogs. We had a great time and connected very well. I often tell her how many robots obsess over women only caring (or primarily caring) about social status and money, and she laughs so hard she can barely breathe.

And mine is not the only case like this. The ideas expressed on Jow Forums about what women want, think, and how they behave are horrifically far from the truth and it causes many of you men to have terrible lives.

Whomst does this delicious figure belong to?

very low iq post

That's the thing about facts: they don't require "belief." They simply stand on their own merits. Experience teaches you this.

Bad boy rebelliousness.

Nah, they just want low inhib and a guy that can stand up for her. Basically a dildo-bodyguard

The ability to protect. It's literally why you see some settle for poor or ugly men. If a man can protect their woman , then they can protect their children. This can come in many different forms.

>le all women are unique
>le my believes are facts
>le if you grow up to be 15 like me you will understand
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/researchers-tested-which-male-body-shapes-women-find-the-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/

You just linked to a literal clickbait site. And you expect to be taken seriously? Laughable, man.
I don't care if you believe me or not. I share what I feel like sharing on this board, just like all of you.

What are you doing here desu

it links to the original study though. why do you want to ignore facts?

Personality, face and similar interests.

I like Jow Forums. I always have. I'm allowed to be here, same as you.

Because real-life experience tells me differently. It's just like anything -- show people pictures of what they like the best, and they'll tell you which pictures they like the best. Interact with real human beings, make connections with them, and you'll find that personal relationships (especially romantic ones) cannot be quantified.

sorry but anecdotes are not data.

Personal human interaction cannot be quantified with data. You have to live life in order to find out what works.

Sure they are. If the study was conducted by asking people about personal experiences instead of just showing them pictures, each person's answers would be a data point.

Trying to tie it down to a formula just shows exactly why you virgins will never date anyone. Personal relationships are not comparable to anything. There are things you can do to make yourself more appealing, having a good future and personality are things that you can fix, and everyone has someone out there who would be attracted to how they look, although being more fit boosts what you look like.

Also, even if you could tie it down to a formula, which you can't, it would vary wildly between, for example, a pious Catholic and an atheist libcuck. A pious Catholic would also be concerned with how religious the person they were dating was, which isn't counted in your godawful formula.

Jesus, it's almost as if you think that women aren't people.

This. You can spend your whole life overanalyzing it, but it only fucks you up even more. My brother is super germaphobic, it's insane, and all it does is ruin things for him. Now, thank God my parents are taking him to a therapist for it, and it's gotten a lot better, but he has a tendency to overthink things, for example, "Has someone touched this slice of pizza?" as if it matters. And then he doesn't get pizza, because by the time he decides to have it, it's already been eaten.

Just be a good person.

Do you piss in her mouth?
Also americans can't be robots. Try being european, cuckboy

if you quantified your personal experiences, gathered enough data and let others pear review it then it would count. "but my friends stacy boyfriend is only 5'10" is not a data point.

of course you can. it's just you dont like results.

Okay, but the fact that "my friends stacy boyfriend is only 5'10" proves you wrong. Your contention is that the average reflects what everything is like. What we're saying is that there are anomalies. If you view life like a fucking videogame or a movie, you're never going to succeed.

i am saying this is not data

Okay, but what does data matter in a relationship? Are you fucking autistic? I've never once drawn a graph when considering whether or not to be friends with someone, I just have friends.

Even after 7 years of marriage I have yet to piss in her mouth. I'm not really sure I would want to. I mean I like the odd piss vid here and there, but that's just not something I think she would be into and not important enough for me to push for.

>americans can't be robots
Not even sure what you mean here.
>Try being european
Not for a billion dollars. No fucking way.

>pear review

Attached: 1488425892502.jpg (830x770, 98K)

> it's just you dont like results
It's just that I GET results, motherfucker.
That's what makes me different from you.
I live my life. You read data points and complain about how the cards are stacked against you.

>not into piss
lul worthless wife

>Not even sure what you mean here.
It means americans can't be robots

>Not for a billion dollars. No fucking way.
Exactly

>Face
Doesn't matter too much, as long as he looks well-groomed. Not really attracted to super chubby faces but otherwise Idc.
>Body
I don't care if skinny or /fit. But I don't like extremely fit because I feel like he will be a douche. A little bit of chubs is fine too but not overweight.

>Height
I'm 5'2 so anyone taller than that is fine.
>Social status/money
Doesn't matter as long as he has a goal and career he is working towards and is serious about it.

>Fashion
Don't care but not like walmart tier either.

>Penis size
Don't care as long as not micropenis

>Loyalty
Extremely important. I can't date anyone whose not loyal. nope

See how vague this was,
?

I'm not exactly Chad-tier (maybe sub-chad, idk how r9k ranks things anymore since I've been off this board for a while), but I fit pretty much exactly in this category. I'm well groomed, somewhat skinny and fit, I'm going into a decent career, I've got like a six inch dong, and I'm Catholic, so I'm very loyal. That doesn't mean we'd date, since there's a lot of other things to consider.

Why are you attacking me for being vague when I'm genuinely just not a person with a cookie cutter person in mind?

She wasn't vague. She's stating what matters to her and what doesn't. You're looking for a universal cheat code that doesn't exist.

Hi, can I ask some follow-up questions?

>Face
Do you like beards. Can you consider a bearded face to be well-groomed or are you against them entirely.

Reading through the rest of your criteria, I guess that's really my only question. Just curious.

Loyalty > face > body > height > penis size > fashion > social status/money
Those are just personal

I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the guy who was claiming that women had a cookie-cutter outlook on life. I'm using you to prove a point.

I'm the guy not doing that. I accidentally clicked my own post rather than the other guys. Sorry for any confusion.

not if i hunt you down

I like beards, not very unruly though personally. just overall it needs to look well kept. Like the person spends a little bit of time to themselves in the morning to be fresh, trim and such.

Where does emotional connection fit into this hierarchy for you? Chemistry? Shared interests? These things are more important to me. I'm curious about where you rank them.

>Penis size
>Face
>Body
>Social status/money
>Fashion
>Height
>Loyalty

in this order

Dude, really? You're not meeting anyone on Jow Forums.

>face >fashion >penis size >loyalty

Bring it, motherfucker. Bring your most powerful wizard powers to bear. I fucking dare you.

Yes I understand that, young man. I'm not trying to meet her. I was curious if she though a bearded man could still be considered well-groomed. That's all. I asked, she answered, you sperged. I guess we all had our moment.

Op, source, please? I'm begging you.

hmmmmm on second thought maybe height should be a little higher. i still think its overrated tho

also being low inhib is on the same level as face/body

I think chemistry is the most important thing, if you don't have that friendly click right away then I doubt anything else will develop
Chemistry includes shared interests and such. If you don't have any of that it's just a physical attraction and that won't last 70 years

If it's only physical attraction it probably won't even last 70 days.

this is the beauty standards in 2018. if you dont look like this they dont like you. simply seeing a model instantly invalidates your looks and puts you as an sexually invisible subhuman

i wish i was joking. yes its that bad

also LOOLLL @ asking females what they find sexually attractive. females are the biggest lying whores about this subject. females like massive dick'd pretty boys supermodels who pump and dump PRIME teens on the regular, they all want to be in the harem of such boys, and they are in such harems their youth. and when they get older its time to find a beta provider

human sexuality is disgusting and im glad im a virgin who for one reason or another decided not to participate in this game

Attached: 871967-500w.jpg (500x667, 22K)

Yes, that's the point I'm trying to make
The most important thing is longevity, hence chemistry > loyalty > physical attraction

wow solid argument really made me reconsider all my assumptions.

you got lucky genetically. dont kid yourself bud and pretend like it was hard work that GOT you whatever results

Well if you've decided already not to participate, why even bother contributing to the conversation. I won't get into whether or not I think you are wrong or right, or even debate any of the points you make in your post. I just want to know why you bother to talk about the subject at all if you don't want to be involved on any level.

>you got lucky genetically.
What makes you think this is true? You don't know anything about me other than what I've told you, and you have no way to deduce what you said about my genetics. You have none of your precious data points to make that deduction.

You are a person who has programmed themselves to fail. Listen to yourself. Do you honestly believe that working for what you want is a meme? That's insane.

if you have a girlfriend, you have the looks. you can not "work" to get a girlfriend.

You are choosing to fail. There are simply too many variables and preferences for this to hold true. It's just not true. Where did you even learn that?

height > face/social status > penis size > .... > loyalty

Lel. Most of the virgins on Jow Forums are tall.

this is just abstract feelgood bullshit. if you are ugly its over. i learned it from personal experience and everything i see confirms it.

Are you kidding? He looks like some sort of Barbie doll, would not date.

You have no personal experience.

In your case, this seems to be true. It's not a universal fact of life for all humans. Pic related swears being ugly was his reason for being virgin was that he was ugly. Having showed the Shy Boys IRL doc to multiple women, almost all of them say he isn't ugly and it's his attitude that makes him unattractive.

Attached: flamewar.png (1275x718, 628K)

>why even bother contributing to the conversation
cause i find it hilarious how you delusional cumslurping cuckolds think personality matter or "penis size doesnt matter =P" and all this blue pilled beta reddit cuckshit

females want to be in the harems of the most agresive dangerous males. a mother will watch her son get physically tortured by his school bully, and she will shlick to herself getting impregnated by him, and she will dress provocatively when near him because she knows the bully will sexually taunt his victim with the hot mom and she likes it

females are the most DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS IMAGINABLE. holy FUCK i hate females. they are all race traitors too. look at asian girls and white guys and white girls and niggers. like ALL asian girls have a racial play fetish where they enjoy screaming shit out like "WHITE BABIES ONLY FOR THIS ASIAN WHORE"

females lie and decieve all you faggot DELUSIONAL BLUE PILLED KEKOLDS about everything, god i hate them

females want a super model 6'0" 9 inch bully who physically abuses weaker kids and publically mocks them, and fucks their crushes. they will actively seek to reward such behavior with faceless sex, and then go and cuck the weaker male

they are so deeply disgusting, i dont even believe they are sentient, i believe they are psychological zombies put here by a malevolent god to test our true character

this is the beauty standards in 2018, if you dont look like this you need to step up ur shit with being low inhib, aggressive, etc etc etc. god is MALEVOLENT and this world is EVIL

SHUT UP dumb cunt, you would literally let him impregnate him while hes pumping you with seed while your head rocks on your fathers crotch. you have ZERO self-respect and honor or morals, and just fuck aggressive good looking alphas. jocks who hurt others, chads, etc etc. fuck i hate whores like you

Attached: 0b665dd232c2347f666c323a70e76738.jpg (650x366, 19K)

No way
He also looks like he sucks a lot of dick

why are you denying me my experience?
it doesnt matter what women say, what matters is what they do.

Attached: tt2e4tmr4m211.png (1214x1140, 169K)

>hehehhe, im not wike da oda girls, i wike personawity and looks dont matter to me ;)))

all lying whores. ugly girls have trouble keeping the attention of prettier males so they settle for ugly males for LTR's and cheat on the side. they all cuck eachother endlessly. its so DISGUSTING

females never had such a massive endless supply of high quality chads ready to pound them silly with their 8" thanks to tinder and the internet. you literally have to compete with the entire planet in the sexual market game. 100 years ago it was just your local community, now its the most alpha males in the entire city

females are WORSE than i what i said. delusional weak minded cucks who cant handle the truth just keep in denial, its fucking sad tb h. a small % of men who are low inhib, good looking go around and pump all the prime teens and tight cunnies, leaving their sperm inside their prime bodies forever and permanently runing them

and only later in life do these carousel riders go looking for a cuck to settle down with. fuck off my face with ur bluepilled cuckshit, its all a sexual shitshow and god fully allows it because god enjoys our suffering and enjoys mocking us

life is cruel and merciless and thats just how it is

Attached: Sean-OPry.jpg (375x500, 28K)

>I a kissless virgin who has lived in the basement the last five years
>I am also am expert on what women want

when roast runs out of arguments it moves to insults.

>heheheh, ill just call him a virgin and fall back to adhominems without addressing any of his points because im a useless roastie =P

mhm. i hate females and i look forward to the day when sex robots will be able to have more sexual market value than even prime teens, and so any ugly shy dude can get a gf if he wants. fuck i hate humans and i cant wait for ai to end life, this world was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw
youtube.com/watch?v=sSOLAK33W04

dumb cunt thinks shy ugly men are sexually revelant LOL fuck i wish i could curb stomp your face until your maxilla fractures. in the real world bullies become successful business leaders, lead happy lives free from depression, are much more likely to fuck tons of ptp, are more likely to be loved by their parents and be good looking

where are the shy abused males are more likely to be virgins their entire lives, much more likely to never have been loved by their parents, to be underachievers financially their entire life regardless of education level, and suffer deep persistent depression

god is a cruel monster and we are the objects of his amusement, you sentientless neurotypical trashcan

Attached: xuQfgD0.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>shy
You're not shy. You're an angry desperate whiner. This is another incel lie codeword.

>talks about what women do
>posts a graph

The only way to succeed with women is to keep trying. The only men who do not succeed with women are men who stop trying.

This is a fact. It trumps all charts and graphs and statistics.

>statistics dont matter because i am special teehee

This.
you got it down pat lad

Statistics don't matter when it comes to real-life personal interaction. They do not. I am not special. Neither are you. Neither are they. It's the interaction you fear, and that is why you rely on statistics to prove you can't succeed.

>statistics only matter when they confirm my bitter virgin beliefs teehee

>It's the interaction you fear
what makes you believe that?
>why you rely on statistics to prove you can't succeed.
yes, statistics explain why i dont suceed. if you are a guy then the reason you succeeded are the fact you are not ugly. if you are roast then fuck off from this website.

im a castrated eunuch volcel virgin. i dont want prime teens and honestly would reject a harem of 16 year olds. i dont want love, i dont want anything to do with human relationship. i strongly believe in god and my only reason for not killing myself is to see the birth of ai and the subsequent massive societal changes

females unironically dont understand the concepts of honor or what is morally right behavior. females LOVE being single moms, love having promiscuous sex with chad alphas and most importantly love BIG DICK. the S I Z E of the penis is the single most important sexual factor when assessing a male. thats why white girls love blacks and why asians love whites

females sexually get off on doing the most anxiety provoking degenerate garbage. they literally envite guys over to their parents house while teenagers and moan loudly just to cuck their fathers. they are so soulless they LOVE parading their sexuality around their fucking FATHER

honestly how can any man have the nerve to raise a female in 2018 is beyond me. she will be a whore 100%. she doesnt deserve to be loved, she deserves to have never met her father. but better yet it would be much better if she simply was never born in the first place

its LOOKS, LOW INHIB, AND DICK SIZE. the rest is cope and delusion. females DONT CARE about money LOLLLL females coundlt care less about money. for females sex is instantly and primal and all on looks. they need PRIMAL LUST to find you sexually attractive. when you publicly torture weaker males you display dominance, and they get involuntarily wet. they unironically love being raped, and many many females report deep orgasms while getting raped, because in their primal mind only alpha males rape

females even hate eachother. females HATE other females, because they understand eachother and see their disgusting behavior firsthand

i hate all roasties and i dont respect them and honestly im glad i chopped my balls off

Attached: ef1ff0944c6dd08d30a14726eab6c8d6.png (507x600, 640K)

>roastie can not even form a coherent thought
so show me a statistic proving the opposite then

99% of men and women have sex during their lives. How does that fit into your narrative?

not true for men in general, especially not true for this generation when female hypergamy exploded.

independent.ie/world-news/one-in-eight-millennials-still-a-virgin-at-age-of-26-36880113.html

>I assume penis size doesn't matter that much unless it's like 4-5 inches or less.

COPE

females love big dicks LOL how delusional are you. gays love big dicks, and so do females, and so does anyone who has submissive sexuality. the size of the penis is deeply important for the female. she needs it long and thick, to stretch her out and to bottom her out. its also a psychological experience because its rare and its extremely dominant, arousing and aesthetically appealing

penis size is stupid important. luckly its actually one of the easiest things to change about yourself if you want to compete in the sexual marketplace. there are tons of genuinely effective penis enlargement products that work by stretching ur shit over time, and also some creames that have testosterone and stemcells and hormones in them, which permanently over time make ur peepee into a big pepee

and females LOVE big peepees. again big dicks are a core component of PRIMAL LUST. sex for a female is just like for a male. its physical and instand. a girl can tell she wants your seed inside her in like 4 seconds, thats it. quick and easy. big dicks are very important, females reguarly look a men's crotches all the time and are deceptively good at knowing who's packing and whos not

Attached: multixnxx-16 pictures-8.jpg (1152x864, 127K)

You post an article about people aged 26. Moving goalposts much, bitter incel? You can try to deny it all you can, but the fact is that you are in the 1% that will never have sex. And almost all of those are asexual.

>1/8 people are virgins
>you are 1% that will never have sex
>roast bending the rules of math to make an argument

you invented the 1% stat. i dont care about how many boomers had sex. we live in this society, with social media and hook up apps to allow women to mate according to their hypergamous nature.

>1/8 of people are virgins at 26
Last time I checked, the average life expectancy was a bit higher than 26. Incels once again confirmed for being brainlets.

It's easier than ever to get laid in this society...

sure. life is cruel and merciless and we are the losers of society. we are the bottom of the barrell virgins who have nothing in life, while disgusting normies such as yourself find it just to mock us and laugh at us, like a noblemen who spits in the face of starving peasants

honestly my only condolence prize in this life is death and maybe artificial intelligence. everything else is just suffering and a endless series of disappointing failures that only god can fully appreciate and laugh at

god is malevolent. i honestly think that god will reward normies who abuse others, sin, and laugh at the weak, because to punish them would be an act of good.

Big dicks hurt my vag

lillias white
original

for a woman or a top tier male.

it literally says in the article that the longer you wait the less likely it is to happen.

Women want a guy who's aggressive and domineering to everyone but loving to her.
i.e. women want to be "special" and whatever. Pretty infantile desu

Personality > Social status > hygiene > the rest

yeah but you have sex with guys with big dicks. you get sexually aroused and frightened at the presence of a guy with a big dick. its always on the back of your mind. and you mock and laugh at small dicked guys, as do all females

im sure the average penis size of men who get laid regularly is noticeably larger than the average penis size in general. i heard reports of it being around 7" on average for men who regularly get laid, but i dont know, nor do i actually care to

big dicks are important and you're a soulless whore who's father is ashamed of. im glad i will never have kids so i will spare myself the disappointment of having a whore like you

Attached: i hate whores.jpg (942x1264, 213K)