/NO CAFFEINE GENERAL/

who quit the jew brew? who here fell for the kike juice preworkout meme? who realised that once you are addicted you take a preworkout just to perform like you normally would and you are just fighting withdrawals?

Important: im talking strictly about the caffeine, yes coffee does have some antioxidants but so does decaff.

addicts often come up with meme studies financed by cocacola and jews to defend their junk because they cant quit.

meanwhile the cold hard truth:

>Withdrawal occurs at dosages as low as 100 mg/day. That’s just one typical cup of coffee. One study (Field et al., 2003) even found that abstaining from just 41 mg/day for 30 hours decreased blood flow to some parts of the brain by 19-32%. The most common withdrawal symptoms are headache, fatigue, decreased energy/activeness, decreased alertness, drowsiness, decreased contentedness, depressed mood, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and foggy/not clearheaded-ness. Withdrawal is much, much more common than most people think. Many people just assume legal drugs are perfectly safe and only associate withdrawal with illegal drugs, even though there is practically no relation between the toxicity and addictiveness of drugs and their legal status, but caffeine withdrawal is extremely common. In fact, many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal. If your training sessions are notably poorer without stimulants, you may very well be in withdrawal. Withdrawal also causes muscle stiffness and weakness.
(Juliano & Griffiths, 2004).

Attached: 1525102145988.png (1080x1047, 1.48M)

The Misconception: Coffee stimulates you.

The Truth: You become addicted to caffeine quickly, and soon you are drinking coffee to cure withdrawal more than for stimulation.

>The truth is, once you’ve been drinking coffee for a while, the feeling you are getting after a cup isn’t the difference between the normal you and the super you, it’s the difference between the addict before and after a fix.

“The take home is that regular use of caffeine produces no benefit to alertness, energy, or function. Regular caffeine users are simply staving off caffeine withdrawal with every dose – using caffeine just to return them to their baseline. This makes caffeine a net negative for alertness, or neutral at best if use is regular enough to avoid any withdrawal.”

- Neurologist Stephen Novella

Attached: 1525102104172.png (902x955, 780K)

peppermint tea bros ww@?

>New research from Johns Hopkins Medical School shows that performance increases due to caffeine intake are the result of caffeine drinkers experiencing a short-term reversal of caffeine withdrawal. By controlling for caffeine use in study participants, John Hopkins researchers found that caffeine-related performance improvement is nonexistent without caffeine withdrawal. In essence, coming off caffeine reduces your cognitive performance and has a negative impact on your mood. The only way to get back to normal is to drink caffeine, and when you do drink it, you feel like it’s taking you to new heights. In reality, the caffeine is just taking your performance back to normal for a short period.

Attached: 1525102561143.jpg (874x1024, 142K)

>Jewish merchants, who were already familiar with the coffee trade, began to sell coffee directly to the public in coffee houses: a new invention by Jews in Europe.

>As coffee drinking reached Europe, it was Jewish merchants who often brought the beverage to new cities. The first coffee house in Europe was opened in 1632 in Livorno, Italy, by a Jewish merchant. England’s first coffee house was the Angel Inn in Oxford, opened in 1650 by an immigrant from Lebanon who was known as “Jacob the Jew”. Four years later, a Jew named Cirques Jobson opened a second Oxford coffee house, the Queen’s Lane Coffee House, the oldest still-running coffee house anywhere in the world.

Attached: 1525102255752.png (1077x986, 1M)

The trick is keep increasing the dosage. Stay ahead of the tolerance.

Attached: 1526054047213.jpg (630x583, 45K)

Very important detail:

>"many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal."

inb4 coca cola kike funded studies.

this book goes into detail how every single study is absolute trash. coffee is the worlds 2nd most traded good right next to oil. just lol if you think there is no bs involved.

Attached: 1525103346825.jpg (262x400, 30K)

Dude i never drank coffee, because its degenerate to do this, i drank neither cola nor energy for the last 7 years.
For cut im on 400-600mg caffeine daylie but i dont notice any mental effect, dunno about body effects, i dont feel energetic or anything

>At ~750 mg/day the tolerance is complete, meaning caffeine ceases to provide any benefits. Lower dosages generally induce incomplete tolerance, but side effects already occur at ~200 mg/day, including increased anxiety. Sleep disruption is also very common, as caffeine has a half-life of 5 hours, meaning a strong cup of coffee (120 mg) taken 10 hours before bed still leaves 30 mg caffeine active in your system. People don’t experience these effects this way, because human psychology is set up to detect only differences in our mental state and is generally poorly equipped to detect absolutes. This causes you to think caffeine is only working when the effects are still accumulating, which takes 30 to 90 minutes, and think it’s wearing off when it’s only just past its peak. (Juliano & Griffiths, 2004).

My nigga

Never exceed 100mg and you have a powerful stimulant for training purposes. Withdrawal leads to temporary lower IQ because of decreased blood flow to the brain, so better not get addicted. That's why people who overconsume caffeine daily have problems to function without it.

Peppermint is an anti androgen and reduces libido and testosterone.

>less blood flow
true dat

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 17K)

>drinking tea
>in 2018
>Medical/health studies and research are showing that there are some side effects of tea that have a bad effect on your health. These potential tea side effects can range from cancer (esophageal and prostate) to brittle bones.
Why dont you smoke pure crack cocaine also user?

>tea
>nocaf
pick one

> he thinks caffeine-free PWOs don't exist
> he doesn't cycle off caffeine
> he doesn't understand how caffeine works and thinks the Jews are funding studies to prove it is effective whilst it is pharmacologically effective

confirmed retarded OP

drank coffee a lot during last summer, in July I drank 5 cups every day three weeks straight, and I never experienced withdrawal or what not. The only thing that was funky while I was consuming it were the hallucinations from time to time, but that's it.

>caffeine free pwo
lmao. he fell for the l citruline pump meme
>caffeine cycle
j-just cycle crack cocaine bro
>backing jews
hello mr. judah rosenberg. gas yourself

>1000mg of caffeine and 60mg ephedrine every day (spread out across the day) as a bare minimum
>40mg DMAA preworkout
>200mg modafinil 2-3x a week
>Coke every month or so
>MD every 6 weeks or so
>Literally never do cardio, lift heavy 3-4x a week
>Currently eating ~5000 calories a day, very high sodium and high cholesterol (intentional)
>"Cruise" on 500mg test and regularly blast with orals and 19-nors
I deserve what I've got coming for me desu

Attached: YoutubeThumb-21-5-758x426.png (758x426, 503K)

LEAVE
HUMANITY
BEHIND

Every MDMA roll ever

>he gets addicted to things
Just quit them, it's not so hard
I smoked around 6-10 ciggs everyday for around 2 years. Then I quit because I didn't have money enough anymore
Used to drink coffee every morning for like 6 years, then I quit because they stopped selling the coffee i would buy

It's not that hard to quit

Attached: 1472082136187.png (550x552, 1.27M)

>addiction
Ahh you weaklings again. Feels good to take things moderately.

>Medical/health studies and research are showing
Do post those or BTFO

Why does this exact thread with these exact images keep getting posted?

sshhhhhh

Attached: E4016880-5C5C-4CC1-8CB8-6813A39A1176.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

>2018
>not eating or drinking literally anything to avoid cancer
>still die of cancer from UV exposure

u paranoid coffee junky

>2018
>not using pic related
never gonna make it

Attached: Jack-Black-Double-Duty.jpg (660x440, 46K)

What's jewish about coffee and tea?

Apparently the made money off it hundreds of years ago therefore it is forever a mechanism to control the strong white man

Containment board

>t. jilsteinberg

>waah waah it's addictive
says guy who can't handle 1 day of headache that goes quickly away/never actually comes with proper hydration and sleep patterns.

Calling caffeine addicive is like calling falling down flying.

Attached: Page 062-063.jpg (1911x1682, 177K)

user I'm worried about you

Attached: 1516043030785.jpg (847x944, 95K)

Forgot I had this, just found it while cleaning my drive.

Attached: Page 078-079.jpg (1911x1682, 171K)

based cafeine poster, this shit sucks

Attached: 31755228_1414115112027657_5237751800458641408_n.jpg (602x541, 20K)

Day 88.

OP I really hope you’re a russian troll farm worker because if you’re an actual regular person posting this unironically then you are officially never going to make it. Please kys before you drive a van into a crowd of people

Attached: 1525778457597.png (300x250, 37K)

But I love coffee

Attached: 1525834014257.jpg (750x730, 515K)

>claims to be against jewish tricks
>laces his posts with whores because his arguments can't stand on their own
You really made me think, Mr. Goldberg

>In fact, many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal.
Wtf? Is this for real??

>Drinking the caffeinted jew

Attached: 1510299879319.png (600x388, 86K)

>that moment you get redpilled
amazing, isnt it?

Just capitulate to the jews user
There is no way you can beat them

Attached: 77B81A1B-F56C-42FC-BD88-D85557C43C20.jpg (501x585, 77K)

Attached: 1525258286527.png (512x433, 41K)

What if I hit a redbull once per day, before my shift starts? I'm a guard, I'd fall a sleep otherwise.

Keep in mind that caffeine has a 6 hour half life. That means that within 18 hours, 1/8th will still be in your system and interfere with your sleep quality.

>a single red bull in the morning will fuck up your sleep schedule
Imagine being this retarded

Get to the point and tell us who this semen demon is

It will worsen your sleep. This is a cold fact.

>going to bed with caffeine withdrawals won't fuck up your sleep
each reaction has an opposite and equal counter reaction. this often applies to human biology as well, as the body strives for homostasis

THe past few months i have been back and fourth quitting coffee and going back

it is DEFINITELY an addictive drug

I just struggle to find reason to stop

Attached: 1469664710017.jpg (589x835, 103K)

You're not gonna have noticeably worse sleep 18 hours after drinking a single red bull unless you are a literal child who has never had caffeine before.

Believe me. Quit caffeine for 2 weeks and tell me your sleep isnt 1000% better. It only takes a little bit of caffeine to spur withdrawals, and redbull has more than enough in it

Can't do it OP. I have crippling ADD without caffeine and caffeine is the mildest stimulant available that works.
>Me before a coffee habit
D- in high school geometry
>Me on a morning and afternoon pot
A in college algebra A in Stats. Overall GPA increase between HS and college of +1.5...

Wtf im caffinated as fuck and i dont fackin plan to fuck off with the caffuck

never gonna make it

bump

Attached: 1456609154901.jpg (639x474, 45K)

Fag

In addition Id like to add something about caffeine influence on introverts, which I imagine is a majority of Jow Forums users. As we all know coffee increases alertness, which may not be as good for introverts as it is for extroverts. It is believed that introverts are sensitive, at least in terms of sensory stimulation (I think it applies to social situation as well). Basically what coffee does is it makes you even more sensitive to signals that overloads you even faster.

>tldr coffee makes you more likely to sperg

Personally I tried quitting coffee in the past 6 days, right now I have a 1 weak coffee in the morning and no coffee at all on the weekends.

Attached: 1471762201482.jpg (980x693, 79K)

lol @ jew brew. you guys are too much!

yeap caffeine is shit and needs to be eliminated. but it's like trying to give up any other addiction like fapping or junk food, it's so damn hard. your dopamine levels are going to go down and you need to follow The Fundamental Algorithm which is:

1. get pleasure
2. avoid pain
3. conserve energy

Attached: AFNR8W9Ks5hpQNaUXvKCEKOb8EfYw1uoad5dbPZ7uec.jpg (690x602, 105K)

your heart will eventually fuck you
you know that right

Fun fact: Your own dna holds ancestral retrovirus pieces that cause mutations. So even without radiation you still get mutation just by existing. It was also suggested that this speed up our evolution as it increased the mutation rate.

>drink about 8 cups of coffee a day for years
>last week i notice my teeth are yellow as fuck
>stopped all that bullshit out of vanity
>been clean for about 10 days and counting
Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

Attached: Nebula & Gamora.jpg (1489x1491, 270K)

Fucking soibois.

>you have to drink coffee or think it's harmless to make it

Attached: hmm.png (1021x1079, 96K)

>gamora

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1484545219662.jpg (250x245, 6K)

The withdrawl sucks but caffeine rush if not abused is awesome. The euphoria makes me hope for the future. Fuck off op

I'll remember you bro