You don't get girls because of your bad personality

You don't get girls because of your bad personality

Attached: dXOqSI5.png (674x744, 301K)

Chloe Green is not what I would term a girl.

Like father like daughter...

i wonder what his former wife and children think

also lol at all of you talking shit about women when this guy instantly left his family for a rich woman...

men are trash

A bad personality is one of helplessness and resentment. A good personality is one that knows what to stand for. This man has the adoration of a woman because nobody could ever do her harm with him around.

Lol, they gave the boy the mother's surname. What a pathetic cuck boy Jeremy is.

Stop that immediately and don't post the obvious.

Genes are what defines you and we are not equal.
Some are superior thus others are inferior.

End of story

>a scumbag criminal uber-chad is a piece of shit
woahhhhhhhhhhh

a bad personality is one negative canthal tilt. a good personality is one of strong chin and jawline and at least 6'0 because i prefer tall guys teehee.

So what you are saying is the scumbag felon who is a bad person had a gf before this as well?

He gets a girl because of fame. In that case, personality doesnt count.
Typical robot doesnt have fame. So they need a good personality.
Easy as that.

Attached: slowrage.jpg (237x213, 5K)

According to , he already had a gf before the fame. Probably due to his excellent personality I'm betting.

I don't get girls, but

HAPPY ST. RANDY'S DAY!!!

thats just what people tell us ugly folks so we dont shoot up a school or kill our selves but looks is 99.999% of it.

Attached: 1470938889258.png (160x192, 4K)

I fucking LOVE how women are so good at spinning bullshit. It makes life entertaining if nothing else.

Personality only matters when you are a social autist. If you are at or under about the 6-7/10 area and you are a social autist, you are fucked in the dating game unless some miracle happens for you.

his wife got mad depression and tried to get plastic surgery to cope

kids probably just miss dad or if they're old enough think he's a giant asshole

>negative canthal tilt

Im also a bitter KHV but i really hate this line of reasoning. Brad Pitt and James Franco both have neg canthal tilt and pull bitches every hour. Whats the explanation of that?

People who have money, fame, or both don't count when it comes to looks and personality conversation.

No it always matters, a charismatic Chad will always out compete an autistic Chad.

I'm talking when it comes to getting a relationship in general. The autistic 8+/10 will have girls approaching him and hanging around for his dick even if he shows autistic tendencies. This is not the same for those below him where girls will flee at the most early signs of autism or insecurity in the early phases of courting. When it comes to 8+/10's vs other 8+/10's , of course the one with more charisma and personality will win out.

>You don't get girls because-
3DPD
THOTs begone.

Attached: 1525983363222.jpg (1000x1200, 219K)