Well, my thirteen year old son, I know these are the years where you need a father most of all, but I'm sad right now...

Well, my thirteen year old son, I know these are the years where you need a father most of all, but I'm sad right now, so BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: anthony bourdain.jpg (900x1347, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
omaha.com/news/nation/suicide-now-the-th-leading-cause-of-death-in-us/article_7b5f1b59-76fa-5fdf-a08e-b14bccc2749c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rest in piss. No one whould feel sorry for this boomer, left his 11 year old daughter to grow up without a father and was completely loaded with money and fame. Drug addict clown.

who the fuck is this guy and why i'm seeing him everywhere today

Some kiddy fiddler who hung himself because he's fellow pervs are ratting each other out.

That's the power of social media. Someone no one cares about kills himself but hey it's something to talk about.

I don't even know who the fuck he is.

Anybody who'd leave their young children without a parent for the rest of their lives is likely going straight to Hell. Utterly unforgivable.

The guy was never really around to be a parent anyway. He spent all his time eating foods from around the world for his TV show.

he's david lynch.

this fucking jew killed himself because he got cucked

>Makes fun of "incels" (hate the term) and describes them as horrible people
>Kills himself when his kid is 13, most likely traumatizing him and leaving him with no father, possibly creating another one
Nice

Did he really have a child and abandoned him like a nigger?

for a board with so many apparently depressed losers you'd think people would understand why people commit suicide a little more

Good fucking riddance. Fucked his brain up with drugs and cucked by his wife. He was garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

Most of us didn't have a father growing up. We understand very damn well and people who cause it should be burned in hell.

My first thought. He's spent a lot of time in those kinds of countries. He's kind of effeminate so maybe bisexual. He did a segment on hentai that was pretty detailed for a news network.

Suicide Chump!

The intardwebs is beside itself and desperate to attack anyone that dares point out this liberal douche-bag's terrible example which will likely lead to a lot of copycat losers offing themselves.

Blackmail. His wife Asia Argento tweeted "Fuck Everyone, You know who you are." Just a few hours before his death. And then she deleted it. She was Harvey Weinsteins biggest accuser. Blackmail retaliation that was probably video of Bordain having sex with a little kid or something. That might do it.

omaha.com/news/nation/suicide-now-the-th-leading-cause-of-death-in-us/article_7b5f1b59-76fa-5fdf-a08e-b14bccc2749c.html

why are american males killing themselves so much?

Why wouldn't we? What point is there.

>tfw my dad hanged himself from the deck when I was 13
>he didn't die but the family blew up afterwards
>the psychological damage it did cannot be underestimated
>went from a happy and successful child in gifted classes to a mentally ill NEET shut-in community college dropout

>>went from a happy and successful child in gifted classes to a mentally ill NEET shut-in community college dropout
did it affect immediately or after time?

Well obviously I wasn't in community college at 14 but that's basically when I started avoiding school and stopped talking to people

The "news" has several stories about suicide because of this guy and that chick. The will look into it and find the "wrong" people are most affected then they will go back to not caring. I will continue to care about you Jow Forums

Attached: You cause this.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)