Every fucking game i want to play is multiplayer and i enjoy killing people but it's always fucking teambased and i...

Every fucking game i want to play is multiplayer and i enjoy killing people but it's always fucking teambased and i lose because i get paired up with a bunch of IQ impaired alzheimers niggers.
And then the fucking redditors come in ''just find a team bro'', ''just find some friends bro''
i honeslty want to massacre these people, slit their throats and hang them from their own fucking tongues, punch in their teeth so hard they choke to death on them.

Attached: 1516614520118.png (800x850, 135K)

Cool story, original bro.

have you considered maybe playing the game for enjoyment and only worrying about yourself inna game?

my rank suffers because of other retards there is no enjoyment in losing you fucking should have been aborted waste of space
suck on a gun fucking fag

Ill be youre friend op! well make sure only clever people get to join our team, or else haha. I did an IQ tesssT : 111

People who aren't good at making friends deserve to lose team-based games, dude.

Small unit leadership is about building relationships, whether with superiors, subordinates, or colleagues. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to win.

Now go read Ender's Game and only come back when you understand your mistakes in this post.

stop playing csgo

ur just some edgy fag kid that plays overwatch and keeps getting mad cuz u cant reach GM piss off faggit

nah, im just tired of retards and the fucking cumguzzling faggots who respond with ''just find friends bro''

>People who aren't good at making friends deserve to lose team-based games, dude.
>Small unit leadership is about building relationships, whether with superiors, subordinates, or colleagues. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to win.
>Now go read Ender's Game and only come back when you understand your mistakes in this post.
seconded most MPFPS revolve around playing with your friends because its fun and thats what make people keep playing the game and thats what the industry wants OP sorry but thats life

If i am mechanically skilled and lose because my team expects me to carry them every fucking game i am at fault?
fuck off

the game doesnt revolve around being good its about having a team thats how devs want their game to be played

you're playing that small scale shit balanced around 5 faggots running around a tiny, meticulously crafted mirror arena, where people play 5000 hours and learn the geometry of the map to the point where they could probably recreate it in a map editor.

the most fun i ever had in first person shooters was Battlefield 1942 and Red Orchestra.
20 vs 20.

nigger, you don't need to be the best fucking player to enjoy the game, chill out you colossal fucking baby, learn to enjoy things again. better yet, play single player shooting games if you cant handle teamwork, there's a lot out there, like say call of duty or battlefield or any other number of single player shooting games. I forgot which one has zombies but try going for that. ffs

this is originally all u anons when this is supposed to be /vg/ dummies

Attached: almostenjoyingit.jpg (300x100, 32K)

just play battlefield 4 you mong

No, i enjoy the skill, i dominate poeople mechanically but i cant fucking handle having to carry 4 babies

Battlefield is garbage, there is no prestige to it.
Dead franchise, no ranks

I fucking hate people like you so much. I've lost all my friends because they turned into toxic little shits like you. Please kill yourself.

Quake Live
But it's too late for newbs to get into it.

>t. low-tier dunning-kruger gamelet

Just play fortnite like everybody else. Noob

This is some serious cringe. I forgot how it felt to be in 8th grade playing the original Modern Warfare

Retards like you don't deserve to play multiplayers games, they are about reflex and gunskill, fuck teamwork.
If you blow ass and cant aim don't play i hate fucking shitters like yourself.
If you suck dont play

maybe you're part of the "bunch of IQ impaired alzheimers niggers."

ever thought about that?

Attached: 584f0ab16a5ae41a83ddee5f.png (960x640, 91K)

sch00l shooter detected

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are so autistic user!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 20180608_153716.jpg (274x332, 59K)

All i want is to get into a match with my buddies, have a good time, talk, laugh, drink, with the game just being a distraction and a virtual place to fuck around in. But no. You faggots think you're some big shot professional players and play seriously. Like you're going to get some reward if you win. Fuck you. All you get is a little shitty rank next to your name that nobody gives a shit about. I want to have fun, not win. It's a game, not a competition. If you want to play seriously get a team.

My Kill death ratio in the game i play is 3.5, my win loss ratio is 0.1.
I am good mechanically but i cant 1v5 every fucking game

It's about winning you fucking reddit nigger.
Winning is fun losing is not, how fucking dense do you have to be.

I disagree. I often do some stupid shit for laughs, while winning occasionally. And tell you what - not giving a fuck removes the stress factor completely. You might get serious from time to time, but as soon as defeat becomes obvious, you should just give up and induce the rage of autists like yourself.

Stop being delusional. You're never going to play professionally.

I consistently outperform the top 1% of the games i play in and i fucking hate shitters like you.
Fuck off nigger

Nobody gives a shit. Nobody. Literally. Nobody. It doesn't matter how good you are. You're not getting paid for it.

U can do that in dwarf fortress adventure mode. I used to do it all the time, that is finding creatures and other people and choking the out and break all of their teeth and stabbing their eyes out and cutting their noses off and biting their tongue out.

Literally just find a team faggot
There are a ton of resources online for finding groups to play with. Stop being a lazy antisocial shitter and put in some work or stop bitching.
There is also plenty of solo focused multiplayer games.

>twitch streamers
>e-sports players
These people do get payed

I don't want to talk to some other faggots, i hate people, i just want retard who don't speak, who don't say anything, just do their fucking job and leave.
I don't want friends, or a team, i want to win

Are you one? No? Then fuck off.

You're 5 holy shit.
>reeeeeeeeeeeee get off my video games if you don't spend 10 hours practicing to git gud reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>i hate teams reeeeeeeeeeeeee
If you're 14, then you're edgy. If you're 18 or older, then you're just a massive disappointment

they want us weak by pairing us with lesser people. one man can be logical but a group is easy to manipulate. being in a clique on discord or some shit is the faggiest thing i can imagine

Well yeah, if someone else sucks and i have to pay the price for it i get mad

Possible solutions:
1) play singleplayer games
2) play 1 v 1 games like fighting games
3) suck it up and play with people you know
4) realize that map knowledge, predictive ability, and mindgames (read: coordination with one's team) is the deciding factor once everyone is at the same mechanical level
5) go to therapy

>pay the price
What price? Unless there's a fucking gun to your head and the trigger is tied to your rank then you're delusional.

I lose my fucking rank, i get a bad reputation because other nigger retards cant pull their own weight,
ITS MY FUCKING IMAGE MY RANK MY NAME THAT GETS SHIT ON IT BECAUSE OF OTHER RETARDS

>i get a bad reputation
HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck do you think this is, the ghetto?

This is pretty good advice. It's even pretty original.

retards(normies) ruin everything. just look at the state of the world.

Just play free for all bro.

Attached: 0eb.png (507x676, 313K)

>welcome to mobile legends, can I take your credit card number?
I touched epic and now I get paired with 90% afk players and low skilled players, I can't rank like this!

If i was the top 1% wich i was at one point in time people saw my name on the leaderboards, they knew just by my name that i was good.
Now people see a bad rank, no one wants to play with me, no one wants to invite me, no one listens to me AND ALL OF THIS IS OTHER PEOPLES FAULT UNIRONICALLY
MY FUCKING MECHANICAL SKILL HASNT DIMINISHED ONE FUCKI BIT BUT OTHER NIGGERS EXPECT ME TO 1V5 EVERY FUCKING GAME AND WE LOSE EVERY FUCKING GAME

work on your skills to cooperate you dumbass. Clearly this fps isn't about just mechanical skills, so just git gud in the other aspects of the game. Otherwise, cry more and migrate to a game where it's only mechanical skill.

>no one wants to play with me
>no one wants to invite me
You don't have good friends then.

I have no friends, it shouldn't be a requirement that you have friends to be able to win

Then play solo you mongoloid.

Then make some kinship with people you know are good or observe being good in game. A requirement of any team based game is being able to talk. Again, if you can't do that, play a 1 v 1 game. How hard is this to understand?

I dominated in Quake too but it's a dead game the only games with big playerbases are all multiplayer

There's a new quake coming out. The beta dropped a few months ago.

Also consider fighting games. Totally different genre, but then you can complain about balance instead of teammates!