What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Like, honestly, what the fuck

Attached: 1BBCF0CD-F0D2-4344-97B4-F8C43F13BFF0.jpg (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normies of course. What did you expect?

He wanted to see what life was like behind bars but didn't know of any simpler crimes he could do to get arrested.

But he killed himself soooo

He was a beta bitch

Why does he look like hp lovecraft?

Attached: 220px-H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (220x270, 13K)

Both their mothers were very old when they had them

There's audio of him calling a radio station spazzing out about some chimp. I recommend also watching the police video evidence going through his house immediately after the shooting.

His manifesto said he saw children as doomed innocents born into a fucked up system of working until death, all while sucking up to society's standards up until they do finally die and find peace.
In his mind, he was freeing them from what was in his view, a living hell.

Diluted himself into believing some will admire his accomplishment.

Unfortunately he got comped by our based arms dealer Stephen Paddock.

Attached: 1522003932946-pol.jpg (496x474, 27K)

gender identity dysphoria
this is what the ZOG compromised media wants to hide from you, every shooter has been an AGP closet transsexual

It's the autism face.

False flag, if you cared enough about this incident you'd look into the footage, pictures, interviews, crisis actors and $1 house sales in the years before it took place.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
That can't be him. His name is Adam, not Greg. And the guy on the phone seems to sound and act way too normal to be a school spree shooter.

Sure you're not getting him confused with Randy Stair? 1 year ago to the day

He can just give them a fake name

>likely made by Adam Lanza
Pretty much an open and shut case

He was legitimately too sensitive and intelligent to live in this sick society. If he hadn't been afflicted with autism, he likely could have become a great man. Adam took the liberal ideology to its logical endpoint and began to see the holes in it. Guy was dangerously close to some weapons grade redpills before he snapped. I'm not going to call him a hero, but future generations will certainly look upon him as a victim of tragic circumstances.

It's difficult to find a more sympathetic mass murderer and the more I read about him, the more I can relate to Adam. Wish I could have been there for him.

posessed by evil shit when young

Attached: Will_S2.png (730x864, 993K)

>implying he existed

He was really bright. Too smart for someone with such a concrete disapproval of society and general mental instability. He was a perfect cocktail of intelligence, hatred and extremity. There are thousands of posts made by him there to read and many that are really interesting and give a lot of insight into what was going on inside of him. His problem was everything about society and the kinds of people being brought up and indoctrinated into it. He felt that it wasn't fair to anyone to force them to live in (what he saw as) a profoundly sick society that goes against human desires and instincts.

Yeah, he killed a bunch of kids but it was because he wanted to spare them from having to experience the sickness of existence but it was also message of hatred to society itself.

Attached: 1510194801624.jpg (736x1103, 124K)

Society is very deserving of hatred. Very much agree

He hated society. He was actually pretty smart, desu.

He stated that he hated everything. Even ice cream because of the reality that cows had to go through just for it to be made or something. Basically he was too sensitive, thought school and society was evil and thought he was freeing children. Plus he romanticized school shootings and kids were probably easier.

How can you call him smart or intelligent.
When the kid shot up a school.
You don't have to very bright too realize that shooting up a school is a bad idea.

hes relatable but too sensitive. there is no reason to protect children from the horrors of school, high school, college, university, work for 50 years, and a pointless death because it doesn't help you.

i love him now

Yeah guys, this sheltered bitter homeschooled little autistic faggot was real bright.

If you read some of the timelines of events leading up to the murder and shit it mentions his growing up with sensory issues which were extreme as absolute fuck even for sperge. It's fucking sad to read. Then again I'm sure with a slap on the wrist and being forced to do all the things he was obviously making a deliberate and cowardly effort to avoid everything would have been okay.

Attached: marcus-grimmie-adam-lanza.jpg (869x422, 65K)

so he was simply mentally unstable. why is everyone giving this nutcase credit? he was autistic who tried to be edgy by using shitty arguments to justify his stupidity like killing innocent children. He should have went to manhattan and shot up an office or something, but why kids? they didnt get the choice to choose what life they want to live yet, so fuck him.

There's no way Adam could have gone to Manhattan. He had an extreme sensory disorder and it would have been beyond overwhelming for him. I'm sure that Sandy Hook had a lot of symbolic significance for him. He likely viewed it as the site of his own "abuse". Beyond that, he had an obsession with kids to the point that some have speculated pedophilia. I don't think that Adam was a pedophile, but rather that he was interested in transgressing social norms. That he wanted to, in a sense 'become' one of the random acts of violence with which he was so preoccupied. So murdering the children was both a statement and a non-statement. Beyond liberation from the system of civilizational indoctrination, it was the closest thing he could find to an act of pure nihilism.

People only started care about him after his marriage with that Bushmaster XM15-E2S and every single people in America know what means be the lonely awkward guy in the high school.
America educational system can't reach all lonely guys that can be school shooters and blame guns for something that they can't do: reach lonely awkward people that are bully to death because they don't fit the "standard" that all other people, normalfags, reach since birth.
Even if you take all guns from American civilians those mass murders will use knives, trucks, explosives and every single device to kill people because the society will continue driven young men to do such things.

Not him, but that's what you get when you don't just put their name in the file name.

psychopath, easily.

I think he was a pedophile in the sense that he enjoyed watching children suffer. He was a textbook murderous psychopath. It wasn't nihilistic. It meant a lot to him. A lot of things meant a lot to him. Stop giving him clout he doesn't merit.