Are weeb girls easy?

Are weeb girls easy?

It seems like a logical choice at this point. Also I'm pajeeu desu.

Attached: 1527118813744.jpg (450x800, 99K)

>Also I'm pajeeu desu.
Absolutely disgusting.

They're only easy if you're good looking, like most girls. But weeb girls tend to have lower self esteem so they might be desperate enough to shag a pajeet like yourself.

>tfw you werent born a Pajeet(most underrated race)

>tfw riding the recent koreaboo wave
god bless sluts

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Nigga, you think I don't know this already? I'm fucking desperate. Also I'm not dark at all. More caramel mocha.

pajeets who display self hatred are the worst of all. confidence could be the one way out of being born a smelly shitskin indian but it sounds like its beyond your reach lol unlucky ducky

Weeb grills are best grills, especially if they browse Jow Forums.

lol did you read what you just posted how old do you think you sound in that post?

How old do you think he sounds?.

I'd say 13-14

theres nothing disgusting about being indian, low iq racist. we're playing the game in hard mode

I'm indian and have an asian girlfriend AMA OP
also p.s. stop looking down on yourself damn. In many ways, being proud to be south asian actually helped me

>I'm also pajeeu
DESIGNATED

Attached: 508858535.jpg (612x433, 28K)

>one chance at life
>born white

>infinite chances at life
>born indian

>being proud to be south asian

Attached: Many Hue.gif (210x200, 23K)

Yeah dude. While it's easy to laugh at the mishaps of a third world country, truth be told, I wouldn't trade it in for everything. Being in this family and culture has its low points, but it's a cultural heritage that I feel I'd be worse without had I been born into a white family.

>theres nothing disgusting about being indian
If you say so, but the rest of the world disagrees. But if that's your way of coping, keep lying to yourself Rajesh.

Attached: 1509116927852.png (237x361, 86K)

NO, trust me, from experience. The type of girls you're talking about are TERRIFIED of men. They may want a "cute boy" to go out and hold hands with a couple times a week, but physical intimacy? Get lost. They'd rather keep flicking their beans to video game chads than put up with the pressure of actual sex with a real life average guy. Or they must just lust over video game chads but do nothing sexual and be perfectly okay with it.

Women don't "need" sex like men. Men are programmed to go out and find a woman to empty their balls into, women are programmed to wait to have an ideal male give them an offspring. Look at basically every mammalian species.

muh culture muh heritage lol fuck off to Jow Forums shitskin

What? What would Jow Forums offer me?
Does my faith in my identity trigger you, user? ;^)

My waifu is a nazi and wouldn't appreciate being posted by you.

ya im triggered thats why i told you to fuck off back to Jow Forums so all you faggots can go sucking eachother off talking about how important cuture and heritage and all that bullshit is to each other and not here grow up faggot

I am grown up. In fact, I'm doing pretty great for myself, in spite of being indian. Growing up with this confidence has worked for me so far? What's your issue with that? ;^)

so you grew up to be so great cos you had to lean on culture and heritge etc. so really things other people did hundreds of years ago made you instead of you good for you faggot all that shit is just for people who cant do things own their own just like you and just like Jow Forums all of you people cant do things yourself so you look to others now grow up and dont look to anyone else ony to you

this blue-pill cope of someone that's ugly lmao

.>Also I'm not dark at all. More caramel mocha.

No, I grew up to be great in part because of my confidence in my abilities and confidence in my identity. I never had
>fuck I'm indian, I'll never be smart enough to do this!
I studied hard, worked hard, and put myself out there, and what's come now is the fruits of my labor, which is antithetical to what Jow Forums preaches. Use some fucking punctuation. It took me 5 tries to read your bullshit

Nah man, not even a virgin. I'm just saying I've tried to get with weeb/nerd girls like op is mentioning and sex is the last thing on their minds. Most of them have probably never seen a penis with their own eyes.

your identity is your culture and heritge so other peoples and why did you work so hard what great fruits do you have now

No it isn't. Being proud of my heritage and culture isn't the same as it being the entirety of my identity. Duh. I have great grades, professors who are waiting to give me recommendations, future academic and vocational ambitions (that I can reach), and an amazing girlfriend

Why am I unable to be proud of being south asian in your eyes? What's the major crime? There are things I've experienced and been a part of as a south asian that I wouldn't trade in.

Yes but be warned they smell real bad

no one should be proud of something they didnt do ie your race, cuture, heritege nor should they be proud of things that they accomplished do to those things

Weeb girls are easy, very few exceptions. The ones who browse imageboards are specially slutty.

You're still here, arguing with a shut-in NEET. How great is your life really, chink?

Dravidians are barely human

Wow user you sound so cool, wanna be my boyfriend?

>Most of them have probably never seen a penis with their own eyes.
So they wouldn't mind seeing my 4" clitty?

I'm proud of the things I've done, and I'm also happy, on a board that's so aggressively against indians, I made it and like being south asian.

I think after a long semester of research and tough classes, I've earned being able to argue with a shut in NEET for fun. Also I'm a currynigger dating a chink, thank you very much.

I'm indo-european since I'm from the northern part. I dunno dude, I've seen some cute dravidian girls at my university.

>did you read what you just posted how old do you think you sound
Don't question your elders.

Omega Underrated post

Attached: 1527103007548.jpg (464x720, 109K)

>I have great grades, professors who are waiting to give me recommendations, future academic and vocational ambitions (that I can reach), and an amazing girlfriend
super
what do you want here?

Attached: neato.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I wouldn't have the heart to tell that guy it wasn't the real Hulk Hogan.

>I'm indo-european since I'm from the northern part
You should have made that clear from the beginning

I want to witness all the bashing this board does to people of my race knowing that I'm 20x more successful than anyone making fun of me. It's carthartic

the girls themselves aren't the difficulty, it's the horde of men that swarm them

good for you be proud of the things you have done but it is sickening to "be happy" beacuse of your race or culture or what ever its just so immature

How so? Is it immature to enjoy being able to be part of festivals, food, language, etc.? You can be happy about what was given to you, too.

Wow, you weren't kidding about your ambition.
Good luck with that, currynigger.

Thanks for the original support, babe ;^)

all superficial i can go to a county fair does it make me part of a culture no. no pride or enjoyment should be attained from your race, culture, etc

You're right that you cannot pick culture up from just a county fair. The culture I had experience with was something I got to do that not everyone in the world does. If you want to actually immerse yourself in other cultures, it's a conscious effort.

I wanted to stop being a weeb and actually understand japanese culture, so I took years of japanese alongside my regular classes so I could read literature. I go to conversation clubs, look forward to non-anime japanese movie releases, have expanded my palette, etc.

Why exactly can you not derive any enjoyment from culture? It's a wonderful thing? Are you telling me that you, user, have never felt any enjoyment from doing something that was uniquely from the culture you inherited from your parents? I'm not gonna be a grey blob who isn't allowed to have fun when I get to be part of my family's experiences.

I read this in pajeet accent. That really is the worst part about poo in loos.

race, cuture, pride in hertige all lead to bad things allways leads to nationalism and other things thats why i told you to go to Jow Forums they seem to love culture. being a nationist being happy with your race and culture are all threatening acts to all other people of the world to future is without identy no more bullshit

tBPe6AW waifu faggots join

Attached: efbwuafewa.jpg (505x488, 34K)

No, unlike South Korea, you can treat ethnic pride and political nationalism as two different categories. I'm no indian nationalst; despite its problems, I've always really liked the US and enjoy the merits of having been born here. Also use some damned punctuation.

i have to go now i hope you fucking learn nothing in the world is more important than you fuck culture fuck race fuck the collective fuck Jow Forums and fuck all of you

Any woman is easy for an Indian man. Indians are the new American aristocracy. In a few generations, they'll be more powerful than WASPs used to be.

Attached: file.png (457x555, 48K)

I think you have some pretty unoriginal issues

Please don't call my girlfriend a Nazi. Thanks.

Attached: 1528149127887.jpg (720x1280, 205K)

Yeah they a-

>Also I'm pajeet

Nope, they aren't.

I bet a job is not the only new thing that muffy has recently got
I think that's the real reason behind her inactivity on curiouscat

Attached: 05101.jpg (828x1472, 188K)

I'm Indian and you're just wrong. Our culture is based on shit. It's dirty in most places, it's dirtier than Africa in my opinion. At least our education is good, unlike Africa

What are you implying nigger

You make me ashamed of being Indian. I'm not going to be proud of my culture if it doesn't deserve it.

There's nothing wrong of being proud of Diwali, your family, etc. Obviously corruption, lack of hygiene, etc., are things that are problems, but I don't think I'll let the bad stop me from enjoying the good.

She got a bf
Origi

getting the fascist D

Attached: 1527641913859.png (382x599, 212K)

if there's one thing I would not want to be, it would be a pajeetlet, even being a nigger is a better fate

Muffy is asexual.

Muffy is NOT a nazi. She already said she's a centrist, formerly a far-left radical feminist.

keep telling yourself that just like you keep telling yourself she isnt a trap

It's because she's dating me and doesn't have time for orbiters anymore.

Nope she said she's bi, and likes feminine traits

Please don't spread rumors about my girlfriend.

>t. has never talked to Muffy

I don't call her "Muffy". I call her by our predetermined pet names. Kinda like how everyone calls you "faggot".

She's dating me though so you're lying.

Attached: 1524165684205.png (747x1104, 1.43M)

I would post our glamour shots we took but I respect her privacy too much to do that.
Whatever, buddy. You can date anyone you want in your fantasy, even though its all men.

POO2LOO
LOO2POO
POO2LOO

She's a virgin though and going to stay that way until I marry her. She's a total loner IRL and does not have a bf.