I seriously hope you haven't eaten today, fatty. Don't you want that things gap?

I seriously hope you haven't eaten today, fatty. Don't you want that things gap?

Attached: pro-ana.jpg (481x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bjqwqhQrWe
youtube.com/watch?v=HMWeJ6dyq9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/Pro-AnaGeneral/

thigh gap*

Sure why not

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm starting intermittent fasting and it sucks going to bed without dinner.

I prefer pure water fasting. After a few days you don't crave anything

Anyone purge here

Fuck, this one always gets me

ITT Self-loathing women

Gets you?

>we're you
can't take that thing seriously any farther

is there a version of this for skellies

God I wish I could be her

Attached: large.jpg (412x600, 99K)

I don't even care anymore. I'm eating a whole pie right now just to spite you.

Attached: image.jpg (750x890, 128K)

Fucking fatass, enjoy being a pig. Oink oink

Ha ha...ha...
Unirobically triggering, I mean

I do, I love it very much. Still eating that pie. Have some chicken on the way. Rattle around skellyboy it's all your good at.

Isn't this 2007-tier? I thought women were all about being THICC now.

Also you should be aspiring to look like pic related, even though it's shopped. I can't look at that picture without jerking off.

Attached: 1522315514162.jpg (612x900, 74K)

>going to bed without dinner
Do you eat dinner close to when you sleep or do you just sleep reallllyy early?

Thicc = fat, still disgusting

Why is it triggering? Just stop being a fatass

vocaroo.com/i/s1bjqwqhQrWe

If you're fat, just eat loads of fat and no carbs. I absolutely promise you that you'll lose weight. Ground beef and melted cheese tastes good. Make it a staple.

Eating makes me want to puke.

>things gap
Nah thanks, I'm satisfied with having two brain cells to rub together.

>tfw everyone makes fun of you for being a skinny nerd

Heck you i'm tired from working on that thigh gap

Why you fat shaming me

Attached: 422D98C4-7D45-48CD-977B-A4ED42AFE6D0.png (765x758, 35K)

Will you be my gf after you get one?

That girl is hideous
Anorexia isn't attractive

>caring about the outward appearance of a machine designed to get you from one place to the other more than your daughter's love

fucking ingrate piece of shit
shallow normies like this should be burned alive

nice dubs fatty, now go be fat somewhere else

This was written by someone who's never done exercise. There's a huge separation in difficulty. Firstly, crunches are just baby sit ups, so essentially, you're asking people to do the equivalent of 100 sit ups. I'm in good shape, and there's no way in fucking hell I could do that. Squats aren't that hard, lunges are rough, and why would you also do mountain climbers? And then, here's the kicker, just 10 fucking push ups? You'd think the upper body part would be as hard as the previous two, but no, just 10? I could do 10 push ups when I weighed 237 pounds and didn't exercise at all.

>thigh gap
some people here would be lucky if they had a gap between their chin and their chest

I would be lucky if I had a bullet gap between my eyes fampai

Keep being attracted to whales

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 5K)

It's for girls. Women have significantly weaker upper bodies. Also

>10 push ups
Doing shoulder-length push ups all the way down and all the way up, with your body perfectly straight is actually pretty difficult. Watch this huge lad struggle to get 50.
youtube.com/watch?v=HMWeJ6dyq9w

Have fun losing the ability to walk at age 30 and then promptly dying 10 years later because your body doesn't want to support your fucking degeneracy.

Starting my water fast tomorrow, wish me luck! I want to be skinny and proud of my body for once

I bet I could walk farther than you over rough terrain. I'm a hiker. And finished the chicken. Going to bed got a rough hike tomorrow. Rattle around skelly boy you would break after the first kilometer.