Should i start hrt?

should i start hrt?
i just graduated college, and plan to neet around at my parent's house for at least a year. (they said it was okay)
i'm certain that i'm not straight, but not a raging homo either. 163cm /52kg

Attached: 1527160465798.png (1000x815, 676K)

No you shouldn't /thread

fuck off aero

No
originalio responso

Do you actually have gender dysphoria? Taking hrt for the fun of it is dumb.

Why do you want that?
Orgnl

Just because you're not straight doesn't mean you need to try to drastically alter your biology

>not wanting to be a beautiful penis girl

Just put a bullet in your brain if you're confused, you'll save yourself a lot of time and overall bodily harm

>softer skin
>better orgasms that are bodily
>can grow boobs and play with them
>no more refractory period
>age slower
>generally more happy
>>/lgbt/10053198 come on over user your gonna love it don't worry about the homo part because hrt will also make you more gay

Nope.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

You will always be a man with a delusional mental illness.

The solution is repression.

Don't trap yourself.

>should i start hrt?
>i just graduated college, and plan to neet around at my parent's house for at least a year. (they said it was okay)
>i'm certain that i'm not straight, but not a raging homo either. 163cm /52kg

If you have dysphoria then yeah

If not, well trannies aren't treated very well in society desu

If you are ready to accept the consequences, both good and bad, then do it

I think I will desu

If you have to ask a board full of anonymous users this question
you deserve to fuck your life up by doing this lmfao

Dysphoria is a delusional mental illness.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

Trapping yourself will only lead you toward suicide and will ruin your life even further.

Don't fucking do it!

T. Repressor

Nobody deserves to have their life fucked up by a delusional agenda.

Transition doesn't work, and doing so WILL ruin your life further.

Don't be a freak!

If you have AGP, STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

Otherwise, block out the delusional mentally ill thoughts as best you can.

>reddit spacing
opinion discarded, haha

Attached: 1528258560177.png (400x225, 119K)

>reddit spacing meme
Spotted the newfag normie reddit user trying to fit in.

Consider suicide.

There is nothing in your post that indicates whether or not you should get on HRT. Only do it if you have crippling dysphoria that you can barely deal with. Otherwise it's just a meme that you'll regret

>Don't trap yourself.
based

dont fucking do it retard you'll end up wanting to kill yourself because chances are you wont look the way you want to and no one really likes traps stop falling for this retarded trap culture on r9k

No matter how bad your dysphoria is, transition doesn't work.

Seriously, YOU WILL END UP A DISGUSTING DELUSIONAL HONBEASTFREAK IF YOU TRAP YOURSELF.

If you have dysphoria as I do, the solution is to REPRESS.

STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

You know, except for all the girls who transitioning worked for. I know it sucks being a crab in the bucket, but you actually have the power to get yourself out of it, you don't have to try pulling everyone else down with you

You know, op, there aren't really any downsides to starting

Within like the first year you can pretty much stop without experiencing impotence or genital issues, the only thing you are left with is softer skin and possibly gyno

The best way to tell whether you want to be on HRT or not is by starting HRT I think
If you don't like it after like a month just stop taking it

Attached: 1527162040142.jpg (332x443, 20K)

Always, user.

This. Fight back against these disgusting degenerates taking over this board.

G A S
A
S

Attached: 1517654286684.jpg (732x814, 166K)

just cut the chase and kys desu faggot

>girls
Delusional men with mental illness.
At least I fight against my mental illness and fight against becoming a fucking freak.

>transitioning worked for
Never trapped myself, never will.
Transition works for *nobody*, bitterhon.
I'm not a braindead moron.

More shilling.
Don't trust these delusional freaks!
Even if you have dysphoria, never give into their agenda.

This is a common shill angle, pushing you to "just try" HRT. Don't - you will become a freak.

Better dead than one of them, I say - but better alive and fighting!

the "girls" that successfully transitioned are just there to advertise their piece of shit mental illness so they can capture more young boys and drag them down into this spiral, dont believe their fucking lies

What you say ms. represso, you seem like quite a level-headed individual

Don't do it, you were born one of two ways and it's something you have to accept. There's always fun in manipulating and banging the opposite sex.

you are the only one here who is desperately pushing your worldview dumbass

Take a second and think, why do you feel so charged against trans people in the first place? Is it purely due to the politization of lgbt topics? Nothing about transitioning is inherently political, and trans people have existed in every culture throughout history

Attached: 1527210903449.png (98x128, 21K)

"Successful transition" also known as batshit insane delusional propaganda machines.

Don't fall for their lies!
Don't trap yourself.

We need to fucking gas these freaks already, at the very least from this board.

Hey I'm mentally ill but at least I admit it and don't claim I'm something I'm not!

Also not a ms. Go neck you fucking freak.

This. There is always a way to avoid becoming a fucking freak, and acceptance of your condition is the only way.

>desperately pushing my worldview
>literally shilling this board with HRT and sissy garbage fucking 24/7 for MONTHS and I'm the shill?

Kill yourself.

I hate trannies for many reasons, from encouraging transition rather than actual research towards a cure all the way to fucking up this board and freedom of speech.

Transition is delusion.

They're also disgusting people as a whole and I'd honestly rather be "friends" with literal serial killers that want me to die than even speak to a fucking freak like you.

Do you actually want to be a girl? Or do you just want to get dicked down? You could just be a cisfag.

god I find it hilarious how you and your cabal of idiots just can't FATHOM some people might just want to take hrt

No, no, you are right, every trans related thing is shilling

Attached: 1527133841927.jpg (300x300, 10K)

AGP is very, very common.
AGP, also known as Autogynephilia is when a man wants to be the GF essentially, and is a strong part of the delusional mental illness in most trannies at current.

The solution is to cut the fantasy garbage out, STOP FAPPING, START LIVING! and find your real sexuality.

I'm aware some people want to take HRT.
There's a fucking board for that.
Relentlessly shilling that garbage here will get you told to kill yourself every time, and for good reason as you are the cancer that's killing this board.

Nobody would even give a shit if it was 1 thread but nobody likes a hostile takeover you fucking freak.

>wanting to fuck up your hormones

Works both ways.

>trans people have existed in every culture throughout history
and so has pedophilia and molestation. Does that mean that they're acceptable behaviors?

What you call 'trans' aka gender dysphoria is an extremely recent social phenomena because it's now being promoted by the status quo as a healthy functional lifestyle. Yes, crossdressers and drag have been around for a long time but not this delusional "I'm a woman now shit

What you're pushing doesn't make people happy. It destroys families and breaks down people who wouldve otherwise been happy had they not been egged on into doing it

Anyway shouldn't you be dilating right now?

Attached: 90f0b227f5e9b526367e47ba514e3e70906a27482cb4943420242f8afa03cd8b.png (1409x4383, 399K)

You're doing the Gods' work, user. Bless you in the name of those of us who resist degeneracy.

>haha you think its a conspiracy but these daily HRT threads are just naturally occuring
Um actually sweetie the last burst of hrt threads yesterday were made by one person named Aeromatic from twitter

You're not fooling anybody by saying there's not a centralized effort when there have often been 7+ HRT related threads active at one time when a year ago there were 0. This is an attempted injection and hijacking of board culture to turn it into nothing but a fetish playground.

So yeah people are obviously pissed about it and rightfully so

Attached: 157a0abf0ffcd07e25c90962630ea3db5cd20432de4fb50c01622ce0b18f1b66.png (379x551, 180K)

Im doing the hrt thing, not trans but I think its better for me.

if youre not transitioning and just taking the hormones Id ask whether the tits etc. are more important to you than never being able to go swimming or wear a t-shirt in public again

my h-hormones are already fucked up im a dyel manlet

It's not just this board. They're pushing their "feminine boy" borderline pedo shit on other misc boards such as [s4s], where people used to go for the funposting and relaxed atmosphere.

>wanting not just to fuck them up like they already were but completely throw them off a 20 story building and run over their dead corpses with numerous vehicles for 11 straight days and finish with an olympic scale pissing contest on the body

I fixed it.

>Some people might just want to take hrt
Then they go batshit from the mood swings and destroy the lives of everyone they ever met and cared about; all while bitching about being alone and blaming everyone else for it of course.

Want to know why most people really hate trans people? It is because the overwhelming majority are emotionally abusive narcissists who blame others for the problems in their lives they themselves create, and because they try to police what others can and cannot; do, say, write, create, or think.

Except for the ones who don't though

No one has an issue with the ones who aren't like that, the problem is the majority who are.

Depends. If you're already a bit feminine and it's not too late, I'd say do it. Being a trap sounds like fun. If you don't care for being a male, I'd say go right ahead.

>Generally more happy
This lie was the most prominent in your collection of lies

God I can't believe that this is real. That young men my age are literally becoming a meme. With their lives. I just can't fathom it. How do you go and just meme yourself this hard.

Attached: 1517365852934.jpg (498x456, 69K)

you're like 21/22 the hormones to be replaced have already taken their toll

You're thicc already you damn Homo
Where you at I'll come stick my big dicc in your bussy and we'll be cute together.

Attached: 1501433837553_0.jpg (1400x1000, 730K)

why do Jow Forumsfags think they are more intelligent than psychiatrists

I want to take hrt I just need someone to take me through it

>not wanting to grow a pair of tits to play around with and touch to give you explosive orgasms

Implying. Since starting HRT I've been soooo much happier. Before I could never get happy, I'd be sort of dead inside. Now I can feel like a kid again.