"hey user"

> "hey user"
> turn around
> "hiiii~ :)"

what do

Attached: nadia turner desk.jpg (1080x771, 363K)

Turn back around

This happened to me in 8th grade. I was such an awkward fuck then and handled it horribly

Assume I'm being bullied and ask teach if I can go to the bathroom and when she says no I leave anyways because I'm 26 and then I get arrested

*dabs*

hello ladies. Before we talk, I just want to make it clear that I do not seek sexual advances with white women.

I spent most of 8th grade hiding in the boys room to avoid all the girls who would try to aggressively flirt with me in the hallways.

Now I'm a grown man and I'm a virgin with no social skills when it comes to the opposite sex. I guess I should have just dealt with it then.

Attached: 1523780824181.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Hi gorgoeus wana sex

nod respectfully and exit posthaste

Were you physically attractive?

>avoid all the girls who aggresively flirt with me

What was with that? I'm 100% sure I was being bullied but I don't know how or the end game. The big tittied popular girl would give me massages and hug me from behind to press her tits against my neck in home room in 12th grade.

I wasn't even remotely popular and got beat up pretty often and she wasn't good people. What did she mean by this?

For like six months, I was really, really handsome. That went away by the time I started high school. I mean, I wasn't horrible looking but I was no longer looking like a young Calvin Klein model.

By the time I got to 10th grade, the only celebrity I was compared to was a young Neil Young. Oh, that reminds me of a collage I created for a celebrity doppelgangers thread. Pic related.

Attached: celeb doppelgangers.png (1600x1200, 1.01M)

i would flirt if i knew how to
(shit like actually happened to me a lot where two or more attrctive woman kind of teasing me and me not knowing how to react)

I would have the reverse

>Be me
>Bored in class
>Hey wait, a really cute girl sits behind me!
>Turn around to make halting conversation about class topic with no personal content at all because that's neutral enough that it doesn't cross any lines, right?
>Girl sees my head start to spin and realizes I'm turning around
>By the time I have finished turning around I see pic related

Attached: auto_1211504695089.jpg (900x839, 184K)

Are you going to make fun of me again, Stacey? I already know I am repulsive, you don't have to remind me.

Attached: asdsa.png (428x343, 13K)

>Then I actually say something
>Hey were we supposed to write something about the War of 1812 and the Canadian army? I can't remember.
>Get pic related as a response

Attached: large.jpg (500x332, 57K)

>i would flirt if i knew how to

it's literally just shit posting irl

green text made up stories to her

>I'm 100% sure I was being bullied but I don't know how or the end game
Yes, I do know what you mean. When I was 13, my best friend's 19 year old sister was a real cunt and she would bully me (and him, indirectly) by making passes at me because she knew it made me uncomfortable. At the same time, if I actually went along with it, I'm sure she would have just ended up rejecting me and turning into a real cock tease.

Women learn at a young age that the one thing they have that makes them powerful is sex appeal. And they weaponize it whenever possible for as long as possible. That's why so many women low key hate gay men. They don't hate them because they're feminine or whatever, they hate them because they know their powers don't work on them.

Attached: 1500715353977.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>But no, really, was that the assignment? That's seriously my only quest -

Attached: Final Warning.jpg (600x848, 87K)

Hey if you wanna cheat off me, it's gonna cost ya, princess.

Attached: californication409.jpg (370x370, 109K)

This actually makes a whole lot of sense.

Thank you for helping me put a bow on those "what if.." thoughts

Attached: 1521294359582.gif (500x309, 998K)

>not sitting behind the qt girls in class hoping to catch a glimpse of their panties

Attached: 16797560_e6jni.jpg (1600x1080, 399K)

This should would literally happen to me, they probably just liked teasing me because I was so cringy and shy I'd mostly just blush and stutter.

>tfw the glimpse of whale tail used to get me hard for hours
>tfw can only get a hard on now if I death grip the shit out of my pud and beat it into submission

time pls im not even an old man yet

Attached: le suspicious voldemort faec.png (604x608, 10K)

btw stories about what the 19 year old sister did pls

Attached: bestgirl.png (487x383, 228K)

>assume that they're poking fun at me for being ugly/smelly/stupid
>turn back around
>memory etches itself into my memory permanently

>melissa that was mean

>hola, konichiwa, bonjour, hallo. Are we having a contest here on how to say "hi" to each other!

After they laugh I get their numbers

*snap*

*crackle*

There was one really nasty but really hot girl that wanted me she bullied me alot but was really nice to me also

HI THERE... HOW YOU DOING???!

*then everyone starts running and screaming and crying and a horrible massacre occurs leaving 32 dead*

Attached: 14A.jpg (1544x1080, 281K)

if you do anything other than turning 360 degrees and walking away you are a beta

Attached: 1521850522685.jpg (768x960, 111K)

I'm probably leaving out a few details. But the gist of it was as follows:

1) When I wasn't around, she'd always tell my friend how hot I was. This was when I was 13 and she was almost 20. By the time I was fifteen, I had gained weight and wasn't as handsome and she'd always tell my friend how ugly and fat I was and how it's a shame I used to be so hot. In hindsight, my friend didn't have to relay this information to me. He was something of an enabler.
2) She dressed like a slut in general. But if she knew my friend's guy friends were coming over, she'd take off her clothes and just walk around in a t shirt. Then she'd find an excuse to bend over to give us a view of her ass and pussy. I'd look away though because I honestly always thought this was a gotcha game to catch me staring.
3) My last rhymes with juicy and so she started calling me "Juicy user" whenever possible. She even prank called my house once on our family phone (I didn't have my own at 13) and my mom picked up the phone. Rather than just hang up, she went into her sexiest voice and asked for Juicy user. My mom freaked out and then asked me who the hell I was hanging out with.
4) Sometimes she would pause in front of a mirror if she knew my friend and I were in the other room and she'd give herself an impromptu breast exam. My friend would always nudge me and say "Hey, user! Check it out! My sister has her tits out!" but I wouldn't look because again, I just wasn't falling for the thirst trap. They had a weird, quasi incestuous relationship, btw. She'd pull her panties off in front of him and rub her pussy if she got turned on by something on TV. I remember him telling me he was surprised she wasn't shaved.
5) One time she invited me up to her bedroom to watch a movie when my friend and I were about to go to sleep. It sounded suggestive. I was 13 and scared to accept.

This girl was actuallypretty in a trashy way. She looked like a skinnier, flat chested version of Sierra Skye with no ass.

Attached: amoqMEM.jpg (1080x1216, 58K)

I'm going out for a bit now. I'll answer any follow up questions about when I get back.

kill myself on the spot oriig

Fucking cunts leave me alone.

seconds earlier
>Hannah watch this I'm gonna fuck with that desperate loser in front of us

>"hello."
This shit happened more often than I liked.

It's funny, I looked like total dogshit when I was a kid, fat face, godawful hair, the works. Now it's the exact opposite, but with a lot of the autism.

Bingo. That is the exact scenario here.

>whispering
>giggles
>hey anooooooon! xD
>omg stacy you actually did it!
>more giggles
>they leave class to go fuck chad

>yo
why did I say yo back then. why do I still say it now.
what is wrong with me?

post an actual picture of her pls

That's some weird shit, mostly from her and her brothers stand point.

I had a friend who snuck into his sisters room at night and hid in the closet and masturbated as she undressed. I have an older sister and the thought of that makes me want to puke.

I think you are right - women in that kind of scenario just want to go for their version of a power play, and if you were into it it would just be a trap to humiliate you even more.

Is your name Brucey mr juicey?

hey watch this shit babe

*fuckin thrash*

Attached: 1520620539073.gif (320x200, 481K)