I hate humanity

I genuinely hate humanity. Every interaction has hidden pretenses. People only care about themselves. Nothing gets appreciated and there is no end game here. I actually would be fine with human race being nuked to extinction. Happiness is so unrealistic at this point. Go ahead flame me, you assholes. I was hoping for someone to empathize with me here but whatever. I can only feel semi content when I am not sober.

Attached: 1490765643189.png (888x683, 694K)

I completely agree. All of the world's problems would be solved if we just deleted the universe.
But since life is only perceived through 1 perspective, suicide would basically be the same thing as deleting the universe, so it's the best solution imo

I don't hate humanity, but being nuked into oblivion might be better than the alternative. I'd rather everyone dies than the elite eventually builds hyperintelligent AI and uses it to kill off everyone else and make their own paradise.

I agree and like you OP. No Pretenses

you're not an anime girl tho

not original of course

I agree, it's kind of scary to think about how everything is swept under the rug by laughter. A serious trip to the hospital, on the deathbed etc and people are always trying to make light of the situation and joke about. Makes me feel hollow that this charade runs to the end.

Nuking to extinction is too good for humanity. We need to be slowly wiped out by some kind of horrific space virus.

That's generally true yea
>drunktard
Opinion discarded baka

Anything would be better than the "elite" having an monopoly on the world
That's my point of view, it isn't convenient enough though. I wish I could sleep forever.

Its called nigger genes

I agree but I rather not have to wait

>People only care about themselves.
This doesn't mean as much as you might think, having yourself as your center doesn't mean you can't be compassionate, kind or a good listener.

No need to kill people. We just need a global blackout for a few weeks. Guaranteed to wake people up and force them to think what the fuck they are doing on this earth.

Humans are the niggers of the animal kindgom, just like wasps are the niggers among the insect sub-kingdom

There should be a book or movie about what would take place in [current year] if that happened. We're so reliant on tech that a good chunk of us would be totally lost.

Humans made your chinky cartoons though buddy

you deserve being depressed if you really think like this, misanthropy is for edgy bitter weak faggots.

>nothing gets appreciated
you're the one not being grateful, if it wasnt for muh evil humans you wouldnt have the shit you need, no mongolian cartoons, no mongolian website, proper housing, free education, safety, medicine, higiene, proper clothes, variety of food (you'd be eating squirrels and grunting at whoever gets close to your bush). i appreciate the fact that even after society became degenerate, they reject anyone with this way of '''''thinking''''''
>every interaction has hidden pretenses
no, that really only happens to people not worthy of affection or compromise, most people have experienced genuine interactions with others.
>people only care about themselves.
again, just because people dont care about a weirdo weeb like you doesnt mean they dont care for someone else
>happiness is so unrealistic at this point
yeah i wonder why

Attached: 1435914177635.jpg (862x862, 147K)

I don't care, every day is suffering. No matter how much I give it makes no difference.

that doesn't justify your hatred towards those who are happy, it just shows you're genuinely angry because you wish you were too, which devaluates the credibility of your ''people only care about themselves'' argument, i hope you dont think you actually deserve being happy

>no, that really only happens to people not worthy of affection or compromise,
Shit tests and sizing people up is something everyone does to everyone else. You don't treat skinny people with baby faces the same you treat large muscular men with grizzled faces. You don't treat very direct, commanding people the same you treat shy people. Cool it with the just world memes.

Should Newton's fascination with how apples fell off trees discredit his laws of motion? What kinda shit is that?

Personal motivation should have nothing to do with the credibility of most arguments.

"Death solves all problems. no man, no problem."

I genuinely agree, although there are some exceptions, like people who sacrifice themselves for others, overall humans are evil and would do anything they can to ruin the weak or people who wear their heart on their sleeves and just want to be loved. The good people out there are so minuscule especially in [current year]. On average you're more likely to come across hundreds of assholes before a single good person shows up

>what is false equivalence
an argument based on rational thinking has more credibility than an ''argument'' based on motivation. newton wondered why apples fall
>"why should that apple always descend perpendicularly to the ground,"
the apple motivated an intrigued newton to be the physicist he is known today. his laws of motion wasnt based on his fascination but the studies he made because of said fascination.

>. his laws of motion wasnt based on his fascination but the studies he made because of said fascination.
If user's anger led him to read up on research supporting his hypothesis then what does it matter that he's angry, as long as he's correct?

This sounds likes my job. About to loose it tonight or most likely. Being nice don't matter anymore. Time to put more apps out. I'll be fired for sure.

Come back when youre 25 and past your 1st existential crisis.

You fucks know damn well ppl will "learn their lesson" for about a week tops then go right back to doing exactly what they did before but now with "i survived the blackout" to feed the like and shares. People dont change that easy.

Make it a year then. Society would change pretty heavily, it wouldn't just be an event but something people would have to base their entire lives around after a month. Lots of able-bodied, middle class people would straight up die.

OP's conclusion:
>every interaction has hidden pretenses, everyone only care about themselves, ree humans bad
this statement makes absolutely no sense and is purely based on emotions. experiences in which he has been denied a bond or affection are not a valid reason to hate humanity as a whole, its only a natural consequence of being a degenerate weeabo fuck, therefore it is an irrational reaction to such rejection.

Sure it does. They are ignorant and do things without consideration. That is probably the way you live.

>i hate happy people but i dont want to admit its because i envy their happiness so i will make up bullshit i wish it was true to justify my nonsensical hatred

Truth be told, I've thought that there's no hope for the human race unless some apocalyptic event happens and only those that are the strongest mentally and physically will continue to live on.

this is true. I don't know how people can get by without being on some sort of drug at least most of the time

The debate on whether people are inherently selfish is pretty timeless(Socrates' brother and Thomas Hobbes both made this claim) and words are laughably limited so we definitely say lesser than (or contrary to) what we mean, intentionally or otherwise.

Not to say that I back where he's going with his statements(I don't think it's so hopeless) but none of those statements are nonsensical and you could in fact argue for them completely separate from emotion, even if that's the initial motivator.

i guess we couldnt consider it to be nonsensical because of the vaguely elaborated statements with no further explanations, and yes, you could argue for them completely separate from emotion, absolutely, but this is definitely not the case here.

op is a fagoot

>Every interaction has hidden pretenses.
Stopped reading there. You have a severe case of adolescent angst and probably are too young to be on this board.