What are you against anti-natalism?

What are you against anti-natalism?

Attached: 2018-06-08 21_47_41-_his_ - History & Humanities ยป Thread #4639957.png (1554x391, 34K)

because its extremely stupid

Why do you believe that it's extremely stupid?

They created abrahamic religion, that's reason enough as it is to be pissy about them without the kike shit nepotism they do that makes 2 percent of a US race (us has most jews in notable country) have near half of all the rich in that tiny population.

If that's true, that's just a blatant problem on it's own too.

Two percent race should not be half the power.

half of the rich within the country*

And the US is very impressionable with all the tyrannical westernization they jew.

influential* not impressionable

The kikes effect half the world practically because money is power, is my point, and they're how much of six billion? What's two percent of 350 million again?

The abrahamic religion spread like a plague across the world before they even got power too.

While I understand where the OP post is coming from, I think the vast majority of anti-natalists are coming from just the opposite viewpoint. Instead of being cognizant of the suffering that can befall any potential offspring, they only think of themselves and how they would be burdened.

>I want more money!
>I want to travel!
>I don't want to ruin my body!
>Childbirth is painful!
>My dog is my daughter lol!

That shit makes me want to go on a fucking killing spree. God I hate these people.

>What are you against anti-natalism?
Because what kind of sick sadist would bring a child into this shit world?

Attached: arthur schopenhauer.jpg (635x809, 162K)

And how are those not valid choices, besides the dog one? Do you, from a certain age on, have to live for the next generation?

>but the muslims etc

>anti-natalism

Oh... obviously read semitism.

Nevermind Those posts.

This.

Yes.

what's wrong with white genocide?

>poorfag breeder lives through his children and goes on tard rages against everyone with a life that doesn't revolve around their retarded bedshitters
like pottery

Racial genocide has literally only ever happened to the Native Americans and the Jews.

Yet both are still alive.

So you are FOR anti-natalism and not against it.

I think it's incredibly fascinating that our level of self-perception and consciousness has reached a level where we can wonder wether reproduction is morally just or not. This can lead to our species consciously deciding to put an end to itself because of moral reasons that are exclusive to our own perception of reality in a biosphere filled with different types of life that runs on an intense self-preservation instinct. The human is marvelous.

>implying I have children

I wish

I imagine we're so used to normalfaggot bait we're having brain glitches from the words posted by the OP to be honest.

>what
>op is NOT being a faggot?
>well it's a pol in invasion anywa--
>IT'S NOT THAT EITHER????

Hard to accept that it's a non-faggot thread to be honest.

OP poor grammar caused the initial brain glitch also.

He meant why not what.

I was literally asking the Jow Forumstard why I should give a shit that white people are breeding(are not breeding) themselves out of existence

>So you are FOR anti-natalism
From what I saw initially, it looked like a double negative.

But whatever, that doesn't matter, you got your answer.

It's not. You can restart a race with only 300 people left.

There's been times when the entire human population combined was only like ten thousand.

Each race can be brought down to the few hundreds and still make it out again.

The meme that they're going to be bred out when races prefer those that look like them generally, is a retarded meme that states that at this rate they will be gone in two centuries.

You'll be dead even if that were to happen, but by the time it's about to, people will save the race at that point, due to wanting to feel special.

That and two centuries from now we'll be making designer babies anyway.

So.......

What in the fuck are you meming bruh?

you guys are dicks I'm leaving now

Yes. What's wrong with white genocide is so nice.

Goodbye retard.