All I want is a qt fun black gf but all of them seem so unapproachable as a white guy

All I want is a qt fun black gf but all of them seem so unapproachable as a white guy

Attached: 1516451095265.jpg (619x938, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-deFSGA5oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel similar but she needs to be thicccccc and mixed

Attached: 1528463085276.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

how do "we" come across as more approachable to you? I'm not brown I'm black, but I do want to know

Anyone else notice that the most attractive black females actually have european facial features? kinda makes me lol

Approach us instead because we're pussies

yes, the whole allure is that some of us can be attractive despite..y'know, the rest of the black features

Oh you're a sub? Nevermind then

>all of them seem so unapproachable as a white guy
I know the feel just install tinder and swipe right on every black chick you like. That's how I got my gf. a LOT of black girls like white guys just as much as black guys.

Attached: 899c1d310fd65ac2a0b81f53c2a2fc37.jpg (846x858, 584K)

I don't know
It doesn't help that I don't see a ton of multi-ethic friendship groups around me

Not him but I'm definitely not a sub
But I'm not one to approach anyone for any reason anyways

just don't act black and be nice and you'll be fine

A lot of them are just European women with a tan and funny hair when you look at their genealogy

well then it's probably not going to happen. If you want a 10/10 brown Stacey like you've posted she MIGHT be confident enough to approach you, but she can get hot guys without trying so she probably won't do so unless you're exceptional in some way.

If she's the average brown girl who likes white guys she probably has soem measure of low self esteem and will assume you won't like her. The fear of rejection I think is stronger as a girl, because the narrative has been pushed that guys will slobber after any girl and should be the ones pursuing.

There is the fit as hell adorable black girl at this place I volunteer at, do you guys think a black girl would give a white guy a chance?

What's your digits ma? Let me talk to you.

How do you pick out the ones who like white guys?
Especially if they aren't in a mostly white friend group

if they don't laugh really loud

Idk most black girls who aren't super BLM are open to at least trying it, so probably stay away from girls wearing openly afro-centric gear.

I like white guys and just dress in generic clothing. Nothing interesting or cultural about it. (besides my choker I guess). How you can tell is look at her and see if she checks you out back.

How do I tell the difference between someone gawking at me in disgust and someone checking me out?

Their facial expression lol, the difference between a disgusted facial expression and an interested one is usually pretty obvious

Damn. I wish I wasn't born so hideous or even that people wouldn't stare so much I feel like Quasimodo

Post face? promise i wont ban. you probably dont look like quasimodo

I'm a fucking sperg who can only take initiative when anonymous and online, please approach

I've never noticed anyone ever checking me out though

No way jose. It's an exageration of course, but I think I do genuinly look like Quasimodo would if he was just ugly and not deformed. I have hunched posture too and I think I radiate autism or something.

As a white guy with most girls you have the upper hand. Even black girls who don't like white guys usually just don't because they're afraid you won't like them ENOUGH and will treat them poorly/dump them.

Everyone wants your approval. You've got to take the approach. The worst that could happen is they say no. There are a lot of brown girls in the world.

I know you're trying to boost our confidence, but that's simply not true.

>but all of them seem so unapproachable as a white guy
That's pretty obvious, I would have thought the enclosure would have given that away.

>All I want is a qt fun black gf but all of them seem so unapproachable as a white guy
They will always hate you. They will always talk to their friends about how white people are shit. They will then pretend to like you. But in the end they will never truly love white people because of their skin color.

I've met, conversed, and nearly even dated various races of women. Black women are the worst for the reasons I outlined.

Why would black and brown girls want small dicked white guys lol

most black women are desperate for a white man to come onto them. man the fuck up and come unto one if you want to feel the coarse brillo pad of their pubic hair on your balls and shaft

black woman, take my advice many many white dudes want to taste a little brown sugar but almost 99% of them have no idea how to approach a black women. you will find no resistance or fault if you approach them. in fact black women white male marriages are the most stable with the least rates of divorce among all races. so if you see a white man you want follow the advice of the warrior black bitch in conan 2 and take what you want

in my experience white guys have had really big dicks. I've never found a black guy attractive, and since I've always grown up around white people I share more hobbies and interests with white people too. Black people in general also tend to be insufferable.

>Ey white boy come over here an' lemme get mah succ on wit' yo dick

How do you respond?

Attached: L5g5zc7.jpg (850x1062, 90K)

>in my experience white guys have had really big dicks

Not this one, I'm a 6 inch dicklet

6 inches is totally fine, 5 below is where it starts to get hairy. Most girls don't even like the gigantic ones like 9+ because it's very very painful I imagine.

I have a black gf. And she showed me how much hatred black men and women have for each other in the 21st century. Just like white men and women, and just like Asian men and women.

So interracial dating seems like a much better approach than dating your own race, when you scroll down facebook and see nothing but same race men and women complaining about each other or literally spewing hatred over the most trivial shit.

>everyone wants your approval
This isn't true to me at all. Whites generally seek out approval of brown people from what I've seen. White men = evil, unless you are appealing in some other way, so average and below average white Americans are trashed on or ignored.

This, only the top tier of white men are wanted. Average and below average white guys are the least desired people on the planet, it's why 70% of suicides are white men.

we aren't unapproachable lol, just treat us like every other girl. its simple.

Mixed race kids seemingly have identity crisis often though, that's what I am worried about. If I got married to a nonwhite I would still want to live in a homogenous community, so they feel at home. Multicultural America just makes everyone fucked up.

>just treat us like every other girl

So don't approach and wish that you'd talk to me. Got it

dated a gorgeous half-black chick for a year. thickest booty

lol, oh boy. no silly. just talk to us come on i'm sure any girl would be happy to get to know you.

there are always some people who dont date outside of their race/certain races but most black girls are just as happy to date a white guy as they would be a black, latino, or asian guy. most of us dont hate you. i like white guys, they are cute.

You seem like a nice girl (I'm not the other user). Thanks for brightening up Jow Forums, it was nice to read that comment. I am too autistic to ever find a GF though I believe but I will try.

>i'm sure any girl would be happy to get to know you.

Do you know where you are?

OP, ignore the racebaiters.

I can near guarantee you that if you don't have a completely shit profile and sound mildly interesting and you message three 5/10 black girls on OKCupid, one will respond. My generic whiteboy nerd ass got quite a few responses from black girls. Believe it or not, they actually don't hate us.

Biggest tips I can offer you, which are applicable to all women anyway:

1) Left or right, cool your political jets a little at first, it's not that important.

2) Do not bring up her race or specific internet sites unless she brings them up first.

3) Be genuinely excited to meet her/be with her, but don't just agree with everything she says or be a complete blank slate. Even autistic anime/vidya references are okay in extreme moderation (you have reveal some of yourself eventually anyway.)

4) If you get a date, just go for coffee and a walk, unless she suggests otherwise. Most other things are too high commitment or low interaction to be meaningful.

Attached: 1501946791137.png (300x250, 18K)

Strangely enough, okcupid has those questions you can answer and there is one "Would you strongly prefer to date someone of your own race" and I only ever see white girls saying yes to that.

Do you think the brainwashing on the half-black people by niggers and some Left-tard nuts will wear off at a majority social level at some point?

just in racist societies. In latin america that is not an issue, there the only identity is national identity

Remeber nobody wants white boys. Any black girls in this thread are LARPers

all I want is a qt black bf who plays video games and is a nice boy but they all want white/asian women
t. blackfem

Can you stop with that? It's just not true. How insecure do you have to be to say something like that? We exist,plenty of us.

That's also really untrue. I find even average white guys attractive and most blacks complain that the 10/10 black stacies go after 7/10 white guys

I'm south american, there are no black people where I live. I would like to talk with you

Latin America is more racist than America in many ways, yet we make a huge deal out of racism in America. So many people in Latin America are mixed that being mixed is sort of an identity of its own because everyone has a relative of another race. I don't want to move to Latin America though because its a shithole and I'm too stupid to survive in such a place.

>How insecure do you have to be to say something like that?

Jow Forums levels of insecure, larper

I'll be your BF ,

you have a twiste image of latin america. Have you been there?

>Latin America is more racist than America
How is Latin America is more racist than the USA?

Obsessed with race. I work with mostly Hispanics from Latin America and it's literally all they talk about.

Imagine how the white guys feel now that all the white women are cucking them.

Yeah, in "multicultural" areas the black or other darkest-skinned kids just hurt the half-white 1 or treat them like shit more than every other time they see them not be aggressive or hurtful toward a white 1. Half-breeds are just their brainwashed attack animals against white people, rarely anything else or much else.

hello bf
does that make me a cuckqueen then?

Their humor. Which I quite like. Stupid americans just make jokes about sex.
You're fucking weird and being mixed race is not a big deal. "But my kids will have identity crises!" Not really when mixed is becoming increasingly common. Besides, do you really want to raise such a pansy? t. mixed race

Good to know r9k is a bunch of little bitches.

Attached: e3b72b2660604521d5996a3ac3bb5b503a9e87fc088318f4d3cfb7f18188381e.jpg (491x360, 50K)

Women can't be cucked because you have to love the person cheating on you to be cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=_-deFSGA5oo

Attached: mfw171.jpg (720x534, 24K)

>seem so unapproachable as a white guy

Because they don't want white guys

Are you on discord? Or if what contact do you prefer

OP, are you sure she's over 18 in that picture?

It wouldn't be on the Internet if she were, that's illegal.

gibbu Kik?

I mean, there's that one Album cover with a nude child on it, think it's legal due to it being "art"

>be kid
>family is close friends with black family
>I'm dropped there every sunday
>be white boi in black household
>go to black church
>start developing crushes on qt black girls my age
>be adult
>go on coffee date with qt 3.14 black girl I know
>it's going well
>"... my boyfriend" topic comes up unexpectedly
>she shows me a picture of him doing something silly
>he's white

Attached: mfw.png (509x619, 17K)

Sorry I'm brainlet I just put together an account for a the first time. I couldn't figure out how to use the circle code thing. Trying to do this from a night job. You can add me by username

EonAero

What is the fucking source on this image, I've spent about an hour looking through google and archives, reverse image search, etc, in the hopes of finding it with no luck whatsoever, how can this one image have no discernible source.
What the actual fuck.

Attached: DfHZ_MfWkAAFKv8.jpg large.jpg (750x876, 56K)

>fun girlfriend
>fun black girlfriend

Dam sounds like she was perfect for you

Og

Why does her mouth look like it's photoshopped on?

I'll be honest, I've seen some really cute black girls, but I could never date a black girl due to my father being a racist, plus the potential for her family being racist too. Dating is probably hard enough as it is. I don't want to complicate shit even more with racist families getting involved.

Where do I find a black girl who likes white guys that is into femdom?

This is a mulatto mix.

That Sounds pretty hot tbqh

I like girls of any race, would be happy just to have a gf

That's the problem with waxing , some Times you can't be sure