Confessions thread

I posted this same greentext yesterday hoping for a normal thread but it was flooded with trolls. If this offends you I'm sorry, you'd best not respond. The point of a confessions thread isn't to shame eachother.

>be me
>be femanon
>have bad social anxiety
>join a public discord server
>talk about anime and video games and shit
>feels good to converse with people, even digitally
>guy is defending the Evangelion dub in the general chat
>he's getting teared apart
>rush in to defend him
>Asuka doesn't even say one German word in the Japanese version of the movie you dense motherfuckers
>he DMs me
>become friends
>just a boy and a girl who are friends
>it won't go there
>it goes there
>we often sext eachother, but never pics
>he sends me a dick pic
>he didn't ask first
>it's tiny
>what the fuck
>tell him that's not okay
>he apologised and realises what he did was wrong
>all is well
>start coming out of my shell more IRL
>don't talk to him for a while and focus on my real life
>actually going outside
>even found a boyfriend
>he finds out
>he's furious
>he was taking this seriously even though we've never met in real life and live in different countries
>lashes out at me and calls me a "lying fucking slut"
>Be furious and emotional
>do the bitchiest thing possible
>post his dick pic on his facebook wall along with the DMs
>his older female cousin leaves a comment making fun of his size
>holy shit
>can't stop laughing
>2 years later
>we talk every once in a while
>he hasn't been the same since
>he's become a complete shut in
>It still keeps me awake at night
>angry at him and myself

I know what I did was disgusting but he sent me his three and a halfer, called me a slut, and expected it all to be okay?

Don't respond to this if you're from r/incels

Attached: 85C230D2-FA6D-48C0-BD57-CDD39153C7F9-1222-000002E002775DB1.jpg (349x421, 22K)

Im finding it quite difficult to contain my rage

well ya did send him sexts and did not make it clear that u were not romanitcally connected, just that u were not sexually connected. He assumed that u two waz a couple n shieet. Combine that with the fact that men who are genetically unattractive cant find gf's and thus are angery at the shallowness of wamen, who control the flow of sexy times in society, and u get a heartbroken vengeful man. I hope this helped stacy

Why couldn't you show him the smallest amount of compassion? You literally ruined his life by being a little whore.

It was a long time ago, feel free to vent but don't be a cunt. Him and I are still friends he just hasn't really been the same since. Which isn't entirely my fault

I'm definitely too ugly to be a Stacy and most of your comment is in broke English but thanks

>by being a little whore

They made a new incels group on reddit, please go back

They never got rid of Facebook, you should stay there. Women can NEVER be robots, stop coming here for attention.

It is absolutely your fault 100%. He said some mean things to you privately so you go and humiliate him in front of everyone he knows? I'm not even going to go with the whole roastie get out thing, you are just a bitch plain and simple. Fuck off

Ok so ill try not to be a dick
In my opinion, you should have openly told him that you were disgusted by his dickpic. He was wrong for calling you a slut but if you think of it from his point of view, he must have thought that you had something special, but he thought wrong. In the end he suffered more damage mentally, and I believe you owe him an open discussion about the matter so he can apologize for calling you a slit and so you can apologize for sharing his dickpic
Anyway hope you figure it out

lol no im an american. If u really cant decipher my autism speak u should reeally consider children's books. As for u being too ugly to be a stacy, even the most ugly grills will get laid, as men are perpetually horny. Heck, a fat woman could get laid easily by black or mexican chads. A regular 4 or even 5 out of 10 could get laid by a moderate looking guy or even a severely horny chad, but some poor sod with a recessed jaw and hooked nose and a height below 5 9, ay madonn, he aint even gonna look at a real life pussy in his life

>there are anons that are actually believing this horse shit

Attached: 0d58ba1616.png (1920x1080, 581K)

So it was the size that upset you?

>Sends dick
>Gets ridiculed
>Decide to take it to the extreme rather than just causing reputation damage on the discord
That's the most twisted thing I've heard of. The incel community (regardless of malecel or femcel) needs to get gassed

Its probably bait yeah but ive got nothing better to do if im honest

No it was the fact it was unsolicited. If it was bigger I may have sent pics back but that's my decision, what matters is he didn't ask first.

Obvious incel is obvious

>Le get off my website!!1!!

We have both forgiven eachother, me and him still talk but he has become much more recluse. Me and his cousin ended up becoming friends so that's made it kind of awkward for him too

Obvious dumb bitch is obvious. You were far and beyond more cruel than he was

I'm not a busty blonde bimbo. Girls do actually exist and some of us are fucked up enough to use this website

Most of the time I try to keep my gender out of the discussion though, because everything is disregarded as bait

You ruined a person's social life
just let that sink in for a second

He's forgiven me and chances are I'm smarter than you.

I'm so sincerely sorry you didn't find megumin at the bottom of your bag of Doritos, get mommy to bring you some more

If he's the kind of person who would send dick pics without asking combined with the fact his penis is far under average it was bound to happen anyway. I know I did wrong but I won't take all the blame

I've met actual girls on this website, I'm not denying it. This thread is just bait though, doesn't matter if you have a pussy or not.

Attached: 1443733019561.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

If he forgave you its because he is a massive beta. 0% you are smarter than anyone here you fat used-up whore. Jump your fat ass off a bridge already and do everyone a favor

I'm not fat and I've only been with two guys, I graduated high school a virgin. You don't know me

So you post this and try to be the victim, expecting people to say it's not your fault or whatever the fuck, but when it backlashes at you, you call them incels....
Listen bitch I'll be honest, you admitted that you sexted back, and got a dick pic in response. Who would have fucking thought... He called you a slut, which is almost 0 damage. You then posted his dick pic for his family to see. Imagine if you called him an asshole, yeah and he posted your nudes for you dad and family to see. You'd be crying your eyes out you half brained female idiot

Is black knighting a thing? Where you side with the man no matter what context?

anybody can lie on the internet, roastie. get out of here.

1. Just because he forgave you doesn't mean that you're innocent.
2. >Chances are I'm smarter than you.
Yeah, no. anyone who says that is just another idiot who thinks they are smart, but actually isn't

You ruined some autist's life because he lacked the social skills to understand how dating works. Congrats I guess?

Alot of the times faggots here will side with the man no matter what because to them " all women are whores ". However if you turn on your dead brain for a second and think about what she did, you'd see that she's made a BIG fucking mistake and she's at fault no matter how you see it

>caught HPV
>legit don't know if I got it or my girlfriend did
>she still got it
>break up with girlfriend
>get on OK cupid
>end up meeting super cute girl -- short hair
>she was my ex-girlfriend's best friend
>have her HPV
>she told me
>so disgusting and disturbing

I fucking hate myself -- hate me with me

>be me
>be neet who lives with parents
>go to soc
>start sexchatting with guys on kik and snapchat
>Try sexchatting with a girl from Tinder.
>She turns out to be a bot.
>discover that I am gay, or at least bi, and a complete sub bottom
>Want to be filled with cum
>Don't want to let my parents know and disappoint them.
>They are expecting grand kids.
>They are also Christian fundies
>Find Store that sells dildos
>Terrified to go there for fear of my parents finding out about me.

What do I do about this? I want to have a sex life. But I don't want to disappoint the only two people who mean anything to me.

Go to uni and live in dorms. Do whatever you are curious of. (Temporary solution). As for coming out, welllll you can go to Saudi Arabia for shock therapy. Or you could just confront them

That's on them desu. Don't let them hold you back from being yourself.

I'd say just be as gay as possible in secret, and if you're so gay it can't be a secret anymore, tell them.

>have her HPV

You lost me there

I meant --
>have HPV

Her OP-GYN -- my ex's -- said her body got rid of it though. So, that was very good news. For men, there is no test.

Find some robot to adopt you and be his live-in sissy gf(male). You can tell your parents you're 'going to live with a friend' and send them phony Christmas cards talking about your imaginary straight life.

You ruined a mans life all because he called you a slut. On a completely different note tho, are you sure that you're safe? How much does he know about you? It may be a case of keep your friends close and enemies closer. I would stop talking to him if I were you. I know that I'd fucking try to get revenge if you did that shit to me.

Disgusting of him to send it and to assume he owned you. But shitty of you to post his dick on Facebook holy shit.

I already finished college. Then again. No particular reason not to go to graduate school. I like the social sciences. I have wondered how males can be at the heads of institutions and still be over-represented among the socially excluded like the homeless and incarcerated. The question is: Is it more fruitful to look to sociological explanations or evolutionary explanations? Or if I just went into accounting and became a CPA I could find work in basically any city in the world. Either way, lots of opportunities to get dicked down.

That does sound hot. But I don't want to risk that the other guy turns out to be a psychopath or a human trafficker.

This may be bait, but if not you ruined a man's life and the only redemption is for you to become loyal to him and do whatever he wants you to to make things right.

Lmao what the fuck

Fuck off incel. I'm not gonna become a maid sworn to serve a tiny cock because I was called a slut and reacted badly

You fucking slut stop looking for attention and just kill yourself no one will ever love you for being such a piece of shit honestly end yourself

People are actually falling for this shite. Yanks really are brainlets

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 70K)

I am not an incel, if you're referring to that 'female incel' video made of me, the title was made by the reuploader as a joke. Anyhow, you did more than react badly, first you lead him on and cheated on him. Then you ruined his life because he was hurt by your cold actions. Your behaviour is borderline sociopathic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Even now you try to justify it by calling it a 'bad reaction', well that 'bad reaction' ruined a person.

You're both shit and should hero, you more though

>Or you could just confront them
I know that that is what I should do intellectually. But they terrify me. I still remember all the times they spanked me and it hurt like hell. Plus without them I am homeless.

The funniest thing about this is that some sap is gonna wife this harlot up thinking he's found "the one".

You deserve to burn in hell you fucking slut, you ruined a man's life because he called you a slut which is something that's totally true, but since you are a female you are incapable of feeling sympathy for others, you are fucking whore who deserves to be crucified Also just remind you women are not allowed here, so get the fuck outta this board you pathetic piece of shit

>everyone who disagrees with me is an incel - the roastie's guide to online discussion

Not gonna bother giving you the (you)s OP.
>Posts confession thread about a truly shitty thing you did
>Ends your "confession" with a rationalization about how the thing you did wasn't shitty
>Spends the rest of the thread arguing with people using nothing but ad hominem
I sincerely hope this is bait and, if it isn't, that your apology to him was more sincere than this horeshit.

Agreed, she literally punished him for being honest about what she is.

However >women are not allowed here, how long have you been gone? This thing has been riddled with cancerous fembot threads for the past year or son and is nothing like the Jow Forums you once knew

I am starting to doubt it's bait. These behaviours are common in shitty people, especially shitty females.

Pretty Bitch move imo no need to publicly shame the guy. Why did you even keep talking to him should of just ghosted his ass and be done with it.

This shit is why I'm extremely hesitant to send dick pics

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED YOU FILTHY SLUT

How is she a slut for receiving unsolicited dick pics? That's creepy as fuck bro. Real life is much different then words on a screen from some asshole thousands of miles away. She got a life he didn't only fucked up thing she did was publicly shame him. But you can recover from even that i doubt she is the sole reason that dudes life is in shambles.

Attached: 1474159999154.jpg (488x410, 44K)

typical whiteknight excusing the shittiest female behaviour. She was sexting him as well, you know.

>humiliate him in front of everyone he knows
Women love to do this. I really can't understand this behaviour.
Funny how OP is just calling an incel everyone that pointed how she is a cunt.
What a disgusting person.

Attached: 1459369409081.jpg (640x430, 45K)

Yah but from the sounds of it they stopped after the picture incident. Also i dont really give a shit but its better to look at the full story and assign blame that way. Im not saying shaming him wasn't a humongous dick move. It was but at the same time falling that in love with some random on the internet you don't even know is a bit absurd.

Attached: 1423636840197.jpg (435x300, 48K)

u deserve the rope desu

but then again this story is probs bs so whtever

preach

Elliot was right.

You're not confessing you're bragging. You are either a troll or a fucking psychopath. I'm a girl. I'd way rather see a fat man's wee dick pic than read this shit. Please kill yourself. Your permission excuse is bullcrap. You already said you were sexting he just changed the communication format.

I really can't fathom the mental process (or lack thereof) of those who send out dickpics, solicited or not. Unless you're packing a 12 gauge down south you're 1) never going to get a girl wet with just a picture, and 2) it's handing someone a carte blanche to completely destroy you (unless you are, as mentioned before, ridiculously endowed). You might as well send this person your fingerprints, your credit card digits and bank account number and password along with the dick pic you're opening yourself up to so much violence.

OP's a dumb bitch and we're all united in our hatred of her and her thot-ty ways but really now the guy in her story's a doofus too.

Attached: 2427eaa5-f36d-4135-801d-f0c98956df4d.jpg (799x758, 113K)

I am amazed at the amount of outrage, y'all fucking hilarious.
>You're not a robot if you are orbiting someone.

Anyways, I don't really have anything as deep to say. But I try to masturbate in every house I sleep at. I've cummed in quite a lot of bathrooms :'-)