Post "thank you based fruit of testosterone" in this thread and you will be blessed with high test and juicy gains

Post "thank you based fruit of testosterone" in this thread and you will be blessed with high test and juicy gains.

Attached: nutrition-forest-pomegranate.jpg (500x300, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/pomegranates-testosterone-and-erectile-quality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you based fruit of testosterone

shut up faggot white boy u never be high test ill cuck u while u watch me pipe ur girlfriend she love my long cock

wrong, the fruit genuinely has fructose-testosterone, the reason it has the weird shape.

Attached: dick fruit.jpg (768x1024, 379K)

Spoiler your gore you fucking shitlord.

thank you based fruit of testosterone

show me evidence it does what you're saying

anabolicmen.com/pomegranates-testosterone-and-erectile-quality/

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-172258_Chrome.jpg (1439x958, 328K)

>shut up faggot white boy u never be high test ill cuck u while u watch me pipe ur girlfriend she love my long cock
t. whitest guy in texas, 12 yo

dude literally just google, it decreases aromatose (the thing that converts testosterone into estrogen) so it kinda works like a natural, but less effective AI.

Kek i remember

they are omitting the fact that it's salivary free-testosterone, and how accurate is it really

also they are shilling their juice right next to this statement

Thank you, based fruit of testosterone!

You have to spend a lot of money on this juice to get the benefits

>thank you based fruit of testosterone

I dont care. it has good nutrients and pomegranates are the tastiest fruit i've ever had. it doesnt matter if it raises test they just taste good and healthy

Thank you based fruit of testosterone!

how much them nigga drank? The study abstract doesn't say

500ml per day which costs around $15, that's $450 per month might as well get on actual juice

It's gotta be working if that shit is so expensive.

Tashakoor you based fruit of testosterone

Attached: IMG_20180513_190834.png (489x394, 245K)

a 48 ounce bottle of Pom juice costs approximately $9 at wal-mart after taxes where I live, but I live in the east coast, and since pomegranates are only grown in the south west Arizona and Cali areas, it might be cheaper the closer you get to there. 500 ml is just shy of 17 ounces, so I'll round up. 17 ounces a day is 119 ounces per, so that would mean I would have to buy 2 and a half bottles of juice every week to drink 500ml a day, which would total out to $22.50. there are 4 weeks in a month, so every month it would only cost $90. Thats expensive but no where where near the $360 you're saying. if you didnt want to buy big bottles and pour them into a container every day, you could buy the 16 ounce bottles (which equal to about 475ml, a litle less than the study but close enough). On amazon, a six pack of Pom juice 16 ounce bottles costs $36.32, and each bottle would be for one day. If there are 30 days and you drank a bottle every day that you got from amazon, that would equal out to $181.60 per month (not including shipping, which I would say maybe $15-30 if you don't have prime). Thats still not anywhere near $450 a month.

Attached: 1524338584284.png (1176x1158, 984K)

price checking the 48 ounce bottles at other stores, they all seem to be between $8-10, except on Amazon where they're $20 a piece. At wal-mart the 16 ounce bottles are $3.32 a piece, and the total price per 6 is $19.92 before tax, which is signigantly lower than amazon, but my local Wal-mart only has like 5 in stock every time I go, so I doubt this would be feasible to get 7 a week from the same store

>thank you based fruit of testosterone

Lmao

Anyone have onionbro's stats after he started drinking pomegranate juice?

check that you're getting 100% fruit juice and not some 30% mixed with water and other shit

I have no interest in drinking Pom juice except occasionally when I buy groceries and a bottle is on sale, but according to their website, the bottle, and amazon, its 100% juice

Or you could just not drink a half liter daily?

I drink maybe 6oz daily with my vitamins, I can't imagine drinking much more than that.