How do I get laid? Im 19 with a good job, 6'2", and am built like a greek statue. I paint in my spare time...

How do I get laid? Im 19 with a good job, 6'2", and am built like a greek statue. I paint in my spare time. On paper im exactly what girls want but yet im still a virgin.

Attached: tumblr_p7xs2vy5Ch1tpk7lco1_1280.jpg (1280x849, 289K)

Develop a personality.

This.

What exactly does this mean? Everybody has a personality.

Body pic? I wanna see this Greek god you claim to be

Make it simple for it to happen-social awkwardness is a female boner killer

What you're going to need is 5xReps of Approach woman in target age range of 18-30. You may think that going for an older woman is against the rules, but I guarantee you at a live music event the 30 year olds are hungry for it, at least more than the 20 year olds.

What you will need to do is unbitch yourself and learn to talk to a person naturally, follow your natural instinct. this is harsh but true... you will need to develop a personality.

It starts by getting uncomfortable.

N-No homo, right?

Attached: 31072835_1976455522427653_5650143778657171939_n.jpg (720x900, 116K)

How often do you actually try? How often have you asked a girl back to yours?

If you don't ask or try you won't receive, woman very rarely throw themselves at men, and if they do you need to take the pint and pursue it.

And when they do they’re usually whores looking for a 14th cock to get past the unlucky number, true story bro.

The state of fit I swear - are you actually approaching and talking to women? If not then that's why you aren't getting laid, at your age and without being a model or a millionaire, they aren't going to approach you first

If you are and you're being turned down: are you too ugly for the girls you're approaching? Are you creepy (specifically too clingy, too friendly, or too pushy) or boring in conversation (endlessly talking about yourself)?

And are you actually escalating towards sex in a comfortable way, bear in mind that women have a lot less test - so for them arousal is more of a mood and less of a drive, your dick might not be put off by stalls and awkwardness and hesitance, but she definitely will

>the state of fit

breh, let's be honest for one second... this is our karma.

How is that a bad thing? Are you a virgin?

im 20 and got laid thru tinder
had my friend take photos and my sister wrote my bio

got 30 matches and i messaged all of them
"im looking for something casual"
2 girls was down.
meet for coffee
fucked the first girl that night
met the 2nd girl straight at her house and fucked.

was a virgin prior also. didnt last long with the first girl. but i ate her out so and made her cum before i fucked her.

congratulations this doesn't help OP at all

yes it does. i told him to go on tinder.

You have to get yourself out there, brah!
You can have the best product in the world, but it makes no nevermind if you can't sell it.
Get some dating app, get pictures out there, and begin trying.

Yes, but what people mean by saying that is 'develop an INTERESTING personality'

Be chariamatic, funny and confident. Tell them interesting shit that happened to you. Voice your opinions about stuff etc

> On paper
Yes, you have autism

>be me
>get tinder and swipe people for 2 months .
>0 matches

Share your body already

>be me
>get skydiving picture cos i thought it'd make me look cool
>rarely match but its cos standards are high

mine is shit and I feel shit about it, I stopped midway through making it because of reasons undisclosed. I have an underdeveloped back, I have no pectorals, barrel of a gut but I have nice calves and muh quads are getting better...

Sorry, it wasn't me you were asking to share body originally but i'm just not gonna do it.

did you change your pictures?
did you make a better bio?
its like a mmo. gotta upgrade your items to slay the area faster.

Neither was I the guy who asked primarily

I just felt curiosity...
I'm sorry user... Respect from here.

Attached: 1526087845300.jpg (500x411, 35K)

They're just scared and not really trying, over thinking it by what I've read.

Not that user, but I ended up with HPV from sleeping with slutty women. I now have warts on my pecker, and have to stay celibate for up to 2 years if I want it to go away.

1 approach
2 talk / flirt
3 bounce with her to another location
4 get her contact info
Its easy

Where do I do all this if my friends don't go out much? Do I go into a club alone?

Somwhere between step 1 and 2 comes in the pepper spray

Tinder

Attached: 911-netanyahu.jpg (520x400, 49K)