Is this possible natty or nah?

is this possible natty or nah?

is this a crime against humanity or nah?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 8.40.02 PM.png (888x564, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost
plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-realism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nypost

com/2017/08/08/i-exercised-my-fat-boobs-away-fitness-coach/

she doesn't look very fat in the picture so that might've all been mammary tissue, and it might've actually sucked for her.

those do look uncomfortably large

i have never been more disgusted with a woman in my life
capital punishment should exist with degenerates like these

Attached: 1514457872775.jpg (800x592, 104K)

That's the dumbest shit.

She was unhappy with herself, so instead of complaining about it on tumblr, she hit the gym and worked it off.

The fuck is your problem, you want more fat tumblr cows? Yeah her tits were nice, but she was unhappy so she put in the work to change her life for the better. Good for her.

Attached: 1523415595178.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

>taking anavar and cutting your tits off is an improvement

Attached: 1518185296069.jpg (733x464, 102K)

Not sure how breast reduction surgery works, but yeah, it's fucking off putting that she removed them completely. Isn't it possible to keep some of it?

irrelevant
becoming a masculine degenerate is not a goal a woman should work towards
she could have done a myriad a things that do not involve her crippling her uterus and cutting her tits off

Attached: 1514878616163.jpg (971x565, 139K)

>other people should do what I want

>wow lmao a majority of people are taking heroin, eh i'll stop imposing my morals XD

Attached: 1511049053120.png (657x539, 110K)

>Rheumatoid arthritis
Lying whoreu

>unhappy with body
>gym
>plastic surgery
>now happy with body
what the fuck is your problem you stupid cunt?

She'll pay in the long run. Her degenerate lifestyle that produces immediate happiness will end with her being childless, loveless, and depressed. Mark my words.

>unhappy with herself
>starts taking male sex hormone that turns her into an unnatural thing with a clit the size of a dick
>the absence of bodily homeostasis causes a myriad of side effects
>mood swings, permanent uterus damage, general unlikability from the opposite gender, inability to form a monogamous lasting relationship
>cuts her tits off
>now happy with body
seems accurate

>childless
pretty sure she's >implying she's a lesbian so it's not like she's going after a man

What a fucking retard, hopefully having such low body fat will lead to infertility and she won't be able to pass her retarded genes. Well maybe if she had a daughter it's possible that she could inherit her mom's milkers, but she would probably have her exercise and starve from a young age

Lesbians want kids too.

but they don't need to attract a man to get one, is the point

>muh degeneracy
book a flight to leafland and rent a van you loser
and your problem is?

>muh relativism
you're mentally a child
please stop posting

Attached: 2140712048712.jpg (800x450, 37K)

why poast roastie lesbians?

she's fucking swole, which takes a lot of work, anavar or no anavar. she didn't like her huge tits and now she doesn't have to deal with them

good for her lol. this is Jow Forums the spiritual home of Big Lenny, Rich Piana, and the Bloatlord. Normie aesthetics should never hamper our pursuit of our dreams.

>waaah why isnt everybody following my set of morals
>waaaaaah youre a child stop posting

>he actually believes that morality is something that exists in nature independent of subjective experience

Attached: laughingfelines.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>BIOLOGY DOESN"T EXIST STOP STOP SOTOP TSTOP STP STOPSTOPTSPOPOTS STOPSPOTOPTSOPSTOSTPOOPSTPO+TSPOTSOPSOTRPOPTPOSTPOTOP

Attached: 9085902356.png (817x443, 34K)

>letting anything stop you from leaving humanity behind
never gonna make it

youre the one going crazy over some ig slut
Im just slapping a fat neckbeard from Jow Forums

whats the point in cutting them off when you're just going to cut to a bf% where they won't even be big in the first place

What is more gay? Fucking a vagina with a body like a man or fucking a boipucci with a body like a woman?

Attached: 1484594830947.jpg (325x358, 41K)

one is fucking a woman, one is fucking a man

>STOPPSOTOPOTSOOPSTOOPTOPTSPOOTPSPOSTPOTSPOTSPOOPTSSOPTSOPSTOPTOOTSSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPTOSOPSTOPSTOPSOTPSTOPOSOOPSOTPOSTPOSPOTPOSPOTPSPOTSOPSTOPTSOPTPO

Attached: 1511084399901.jpg (183x275, 9K)

plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-realism/

>win genetic lottery
>throw away ticket

You must be new here

>She'll pay in the long run.
she would with those huge tits. You have literally no idea how many women suffer from back problems from carrying so much weight on their chest. It's like fat fucks with huge guts. Ever seen a fat fuck with rounded back? No, because they are leaning back to counterweight their gut.

If you ask her vs a trap, a trap is still more gay. STILL more gay bro

Def NOT natty

fag

>morality is something that exists in nature independent of subjective experience

Not the user you replied to but you are retarded to think otherwise, since biological basis for morals was discovered IN FUCKING RATS years ago.

She's either a lesbian or a very damaged psychologicaly, prolly in school. Replacing magnificent pair of milkers any girl will kill for for a pail of flesh socks is retarded beyond comprehension.

Well, well, well...it is I, the quintessential stud muffin Joel “start with your strength by placing your lips on my length” Gertner.

Attached: 0C41D77C-0D2E-43E6-A385-B34F1D20366C.jpg (364x444, 116K)

>She's either a lesbian or a very damaged psychologicaly,
>She's a very damaged psychologicaly,

wow now she's super hot by Jow Forums standards

big muscular ripped women now that's what I'm talking about. hopefully she has a penis too

Yeah this is sick. Really sad and aggravating how the (((media))) took up this whole self-mutilation thing and made it B R A V E

Did the fact that she was coming out about her sexuality tip anyone off she maybe a lesbian? People arguing about her becoming masculine as if it matters to him. Maybe to the lesbian she'll be fuc... scissoring.

Spotted the incel

god forbid everyone who have different tastes than me

False equivalence.

Just mad she looks like she lifts more than this Jow Forumstard. Go back to your /fat/ containment thread, shitstain.

Fix'd

Attached: IMG_2582.jpg (743x358, 55K)

Attached: 1526257015370.gif (300x200, 315K)

Attached: IMG_2581.png (750x1334, 914K)

how about neither? you don't have to fuck anything that walks or talks. how sexually frustrated are you faggot?

fucking kek

>imposing morals is only good when it fits my morals

Attached: 1518094058171.png (485x443, 26K)

Jesus christ this fucking thread.
>I like her tits, she shouldn't get rid of them because I find her less attractive now! It's all about me! Even though her body doesn't belong to me! I hate it! Waaah!

I don't understand how people can actually be this retarded. Not everything revolves around you, surprisingly.

Attached: 1363610016014.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can keep as much or as little as you want.Years ago I dated a chick who had a reduction. She was a funny girl, like 5'1" and had C cups when we dated. She showed me old pictures and she was like pic related. They really fucked up her back. Unfortunately, there is a bunch of scarring when this gets done.

Attached: south-park-s10e10c12-dawgs-crew-16x9.jpg (960x540, 43K)

>breast reductions
Horrible.

Attached: worth it.jpg (800x800, 67K)

would smash

Attached: reduction pride.jpg (800x597, 94K)

Attached: 1526100938057-1.jpg (512x264, 37K)

Reminder that "back pain" from having big tits can easily be fixed by exercising.

>not letting people do what they want with their life as long as it doesnt cause any harm to anybody is now morals