Robots

Have any of you ever met an actual nice female on r9k or are all of them roastie whores?

Attached: 5D7F3470-36FA-429C-B780-234899F4FACC.jpg (1366x768, 186K)

The nicest girl I know was dating a dude and got all sad and depressed when another Chad pursued some other roastie instead of her.

No ever girl I talk to gives 1 word answers and then ghosts

brooke is unironically the nicest girl i have met on r9k

Yes but has bpd

One seemed perfect until it turned out the damn tease had a bf.
The rest were some tier waste of time.

Let me have a blogpost

Every day I feel I stop caring more and more, every day I start accepting myself positively more than yesterday.
I started going here back in 2014 when I was actually pretty depressed and this haven of lonely sad people proved to be a comfy home.

I can't say I'm depressed anymore, I simply don't care.
>No friends whatsoever
I never liked people and socializing anyway, I have my family to not feel lonely and fill my quota of human interaction.
>A virgin without any prior relationships
This literally doesn't bother me anymore, I'm absolutely fine with what I choose to do. (Which would be sitting home for a few days straight playing vidya or something like that)

What does this mean about me?

>What does this mean about me?
That you will go totally apeshit and in the end heartbroken over any relationship you might stumble into.
If you are indeed female your bioclock might also fuck your "absolutely fine" contentment up quite a lot once it gets triggered.

>That you will go totally apeshit and in the end heartbroken over any relationship you might stumble into.
But I avoid these anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem really.

Only BPD whores browse the board, lad.

>so that shouldn't be a problem really
K, hope it works that way for you.
Blogpost again if it turns out different though, I can use the bleak satisfaction.

How the fuck does one meet girls on fucking Jow Forums

I met one nice girl. She was really kind, intelligent, talkative, but she ghosted me because I didn't like anime she is into. Fuck that honestly. You will only find bpd bitches and aspies here.

Every fembot I've spoken to has been nice but it's a spectrum. 2 were potential wife material.

Attached: ex4x4x8zjvy01.png (680x680, 40K)

Fuck if I know, I am practically a wandering jigsaw of red flags.
Just happens on occasion and when I ask why, they only claim I am "interesting".

nope, every single female that ever visited r9k was a roastie

She probably shouldn't have come here. It's funny if I were less racist I would probably hit her up.

I know a female from Jow Forums. She posts just like robots because she claims to have a similar life, but she always leaves out the part about being a femanon. She's a little ignorant, but she's nice.

Meet me, faggots.

>yet another thread about femanons
that's it guys, keep devoting your attention to them

Where are you Elizabeth?

Right here. Yourself?

It's not like you have anything better to do.

I wish you were wrong about that

Attached: 1521798891406.jpg (520x678, 69K)

I'm rarely wrong.

Montana, but I'm going to go on a business trip soon.

You're rarely full either, I'm sure

Here's my stealth thread. I opened it without my trip to avoid auto-sage. This board is not honest.

That would depend on your meaning.

Pretty obvious fat joke. You're slow, wide-load! See you later.

Not fooling anyone Brooke

i thought it was an anorexia joke tbqh

>trip, but no throwaway
>gives no info about self at all
>types in the vain of every other gay guys mating call
Naw, nothing to do sounds more amusing.

I'm betting that girl was 21 or below?

>Pretty obvious fat joke.
Only obvious to you because you imagine I must be fat, since I am here, and the idea that a hot woman is typing to you right now is too much to bear.

What my mind immediately went to, first, was being full of cock, as I can relate to this one much more than being full of food. I'm currently reducing my bodyfat by a few percentages, so I haven't been full, in that sense, for 2 weeks.

>You're slow, wide-load!
On the contrary, I was quick, but I don't share your subset of preconceived notions and fears.

>wide-load
If only you knew how wrong you are.

>See you later.
This is so you don't have to face my reaction, pretty cowardly, though not unexpected. The best bit here is that you might actually still respond, showing your inconsistency and inability to use logic in any serious manner.

Only fools don't know about me by now.

>its another elizabeth dumpster fire of a thread
I am gonna shit up your thread and this one too

Attached: 1505413382319.jpg (480x360, 22K)

And you will believe it does anything.

Which implies there was a truth coming from my mouth I suppose.

I that means you consider yourself a fool, certainly.

>tfw ghosted femanon
am i chad now

I am on r9k on a sunny Saturday, that consideration is sorta inbuild.

Every single female on Earth is a roastie whore.
Every. Single. One.

>I am on r9k on a sunny Saturday, that consideration is sorta inbuild.

Not at all. You could be out in a park with your wife and kids and enjoying some casual shitposting while Billy is going at it on the swings and Caroline is telling mom imaginary stories of you heroically slaughtering dragons.

Which you must absolutely believe under penalty of actually missing out on the greatest things in life, is that about right?

Imagine the shit you'd be in if you were wrong! Oh, man!

Surely you don't think everyone is a fine man/woman, so what percentages of worthwhile people would you assign to each gender? Use whatever definition of worthwhile you want, but at least state which one it is.

>using anything mobile instead of a glorious desktop
Damn it Jim, I am a fool, not a normalfag.

>because I didn't like anime she is into
which one of you has shit taste?

>Surely you don't think everyone is a fine man/woman,
No, but I never said I thought that. I say the idea that every woman is a whore and a bad person is very naive and stupid, and mere wishful thinking on your part, to use as an excuse not to make an effort.

>so what percentages of worthwhile people would you assign to each gender?
Not being a braindead autistic manlet, I wouldn't even try. The parameters for this thought experiment are too nebulous. That said, if I take the people around me, I'd say the overwhelming majority of both sexes are good people.

where are ya?

what is ur country of residence?

>No, but I never said I thought that. I say the idea that every woman is a whore and a bad person is very naive and stupid, and mere wishful thinking on your part, to use as an excuse not to make an effort.
I didn't mean to imply you thought that, and I don't think that way, it was just a way to setup the question.
>Not being a braindead autistic manlet, I wouldn't even try.
What did you mean by this?

If you mean my physical location, you'll never know. I also use various proxies.

>What did you mean by this?
To believe that any such endeavour would produce a relevant result is autistic in my opinion.

>the percentage of good people by sex
We'd have to define what good is in this context, and how to measure it, etc.

You're an obnoxious narcissistic tripfag that doesn't respect anybody you talk to. The fact that you think you're nice is laughable

>You're an obnoxious narcissistic tripfag that doesn't respect anybody you talk to.
I respect people who deserve respect. That doesn't include you, smol penol.

>The fact that you think you're nice is laughable
I am nice, just not to you, you piece of shit.

>the idea that every woman is a whore and a bad person is very naive and stupid

Every women is a resource grabber who expects her partner to fulfill her extra wishes for her on some level.
Some just have limits to how much they demand and are willing to balance it out with what they give while others do not.

If anything whores are the better sort of women since they are upfront and honest about this.

Not all females are rude or roasties, especially when they come on r9k.

this
all she does is avoid arguments and thinks calling people faggots makes her look cool
if she is honest then she is wasting everyone's time
but more likely its a fat neckbeard fishing for (you)s - remember we still have never seen any confirmation of her being a woman in the first place

Attached: 1522580492543.jpg (940x626, 93K)

>Every women is a resource grabber who expects her partner to fulfill her extra wishes for her on some level.
That's a rather sexist way of seeing things. Women, due to their ability to become pregnant, are aware that they cannot live on their own, and thus need to rely on a man, which has become a serious liability nowadays, and forces women to be extremely selective, to ensure her well-being as well as that of her child.

>If anything whores are the better sort of women since they are upfront and honest about this.
You have an autistic understanding of the stakes for women, my poor dear.

>all she does is avoid arguments
Says the faggot who can't even talk directly to me. Laughable.

smol penol

Ouch! Did what i say hurt your fee fees? You don't even know me faggot

>Autistic
Exacting and to point without regard for your feeling perhaps, but you seem to have little that can you can counter with if that is all you can up with.

Talk to me, I'm another fembot and I'm tired of robots.

>which has become a serious liability nowadays
How so?

No, me! Talk to me, im fembot #78

Trying to reverse the roles will not work when you have so obviously been upset by my words.

Why on earth are you here? This place has nothing but hate and fetishising for us.

pot meets kettle

Men are severely dysfunctional and are facing an enormous crisis that nobody addresses, since everyone is still heavily focused on women. Boys are abandoned early and left to their own devices, with a note saying, "You'll be fine." Nothing is done for boys to grow well, nothing specific is thought of them, they are treated as the standard person and their specificities are not taken into consideration.

That wasn't criticism, that was a genuine question. I know why I am here.

>that autistic misunderstanding
Make a fucking effort, holy shit.

Nice projecting. You said i have a small dick when i my dick size is above average and you called me a piece of shit when you don't happen to know the first thing about me. I see no reason why these two things should hurt my feelings

I wish I could delete my thread why is this still up

Too many years down the rabbit hole. I saw myself in their bitterness but now I see no one is as bitter as me.

>i know why i'm here
Why are you here

>Nice projecting. You said i have a small dick when i my dick size is above average
I was wondering how you'd react to the smol penol attack. Your reaction is to tell me you have a big cock compared to the average. Lel.

I called you a piece of shit because that is what you have shown thus far, Mr. piece of shite.

>I see no reason why these two things should hurt my feelings
Don't cry.

Elizabeth has now claimed this thread for herself.

Stay and be my subject, or begone!

Attached: Comstock_House-02.jpg (788x788, 503K)

Because the austrian lesbo is looking for an e-gf and is unsure if she wants to headpat or insult the scary dickwielders while at it.

Perhaps you should seek happier people, not people who are more bitter than you.

Why are you bitter?

>Why are you here
To kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

what a fucking nigger
next time go to reddit and do an AMA there

Bow down, faggot!

Attached: 1ee33011292895.560f548344b49.jpg (1050x1429, 692K)

I do though. I only mentioned that because you bought it up. I actually posted my dick in one of your other threads and you complimented it lol, stay mad

Attached: 0af35cddfdb1836940ebb20ead98efe833352535e6cd7cb926a21cc66c8a663d.jpg (255x162, 9K)

That was so chliche i'm suprised your comment was original

Whether you do or not has no relevance here. I wasn't testing your cock, I was testing your reaction. You react like a man who actually puts stock in his cock. Whether it's big or small, doing that shows lack of confidence in yourself.

Good on you that you have a big penol.

>That was so chliche
Yeah... about that.

Also, a quotation isn't a cliche. Faggot. Pleb.

>Lying
>What fucked your programming, faulty unit?

I'm not lying. I'm not often wrong. I'm also far more cautious about what I hold to be certainties, this drastically helps reduce my errors.

I have tried but everyone is the same. At least bitter people won't look away from the bad things in the world and make an effort not to contribute to them, or so I thought. Now I'm here out of habit and an interest in studying people.

>met
No. They all ghost you before that happens.

>Now I'm here out of habit and an interest in studying people.
Do not make the mistake of assuming the population here is a good sample of the population in general. This here is refined autism, psychopathy, and faggotry. By studying them, you will only become more cynical and more depressed.

There is no joy here.

Jow Forumsizen here, I dont understand why you faggots dont just go to the gym. No not for attracting women (though that will happen) but for building a goddamned spine. Working out builds self respect and self confidence.

You guys suffer from such shitty self esteem that you guys not only cut yourself off from any human contact, you guys proactively try to keep it that way.

You nigguhs are so deprived that you're letting some roastie command your attention. Just go lift some heavy shit, let the endorphins, dopamine, and testosterone take over and you'll feel miles better than you faggots currently do.

Not only will you get stronger, you'll look better, you'll feel better, and with all that you'll attain the knowledge that women arent anything special and all this obsession (love and hate) aint worth your time. Sex and women will come, but thats the cherry on top of all the benefits that are far more important.

Everyone starts somewhere, and its literally never too late. Even if you have a certain part of your body that doesnt work as well you can still improve yourself.

Stop letting your damn insecurities get in the way of your basic human needs, and letting twats like feed off of em. Big fish in a small pond is impressive to no one.

TLDR: Just lift you lala singing prancing fucking fruits.

I try telling them this. They believe it won't work because of a maymay they will soon post. Wait for it.

Oh, fuck off with your bullshit.

All that getting more buff nets me is some extra bad attention since other males sizing me up as a rival.
It does not make me one tiny bit less shy and afraid of rejection by women, and seems to scare them more than it attracts them

Chliche: a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

Anyway i'm done with this gay thread, bye

>Chliche:
He insists... hahahahahaha

My poor dear.

>bye
Begone before you realise how stupid you are.

Thanks for proving my point. You dont lift, and you're too afraid to try.

>You guys suffer from such shitty self esteem that you guys not only cut yourself off from any human contact, you guys proactively try to keep it that way.

See above. Improve yourself faggot. Women will approach you, you will strike out a bunch, but it gets easier with time. Not to mention since you'd actually look good it becomes insanely easy. Your shyness will erode after you experience these things. And once you get women you'll stop obsessing over them so much. So stop making excuses and bullying yourself in your head and lift so you can bully other faggots that are like you now.

Also who the fuck actually cares about other dudes. Are you gay? You'll be strong faggot, a fight with a force of fucking nature your future self will be is not something anyone of any size wants you fucking fagaroni, you'll be able to kill nigguhs if you arent careful.

I won't make the mistake of assuming they're like the rest of the population, but I found many of their thought-processes have a good translation to the mind of a regular normie. Their lack of self-awareness just makes them express it in more autistic ways, which is even more helpful for me to dissect.
I'm not looking for joy, just a distraction.

Also just to add to this >and seems to scare them more than it attracts them

Who cares what women want? Legitimately who gives a shit. you dont know these chicks, so who cares? Why not just focus on yourself and feel like a king? There's not many women out there that will see a fit person (not even talking about a built man) and say that a bad thing. And those that do arent worth your time anyway. So who gives a shit? Why do you care so much about others when you need to fix yourself you retard.

>Ugh ugh ugh I am mean and I am tough!
Right, being able to beat up one of bunch of drunk shitheads and ending on charges for it will make my life SO much better.
Go add a front spoiler to your car and do not forget to up your subwoofer bro.