Is usage of proteini powders good?

Attached: syntha6-bsn.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omicsonline.org/effectiveness-of-whey-protein-supplement-in-resistance-trained-individuals-2161-0673.1000130.php?aid=21391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the idea of being able to quickly add more protein to my diet but I'm kinda iffy on whether most companies actually use good ingredients

eat real food, don't suck the tit of (((protein powder)))

Well...but it is good to use it after extreme workout?

You can get enough protein from diet alone so why spend money on a byproduct?

no it made my penis fall off

>on a cut
>only allowed 1850 cal a day
>need 150g of protein
powder is a necessity unless I'm eating pure meat all day.

>1850 calories a day on a cut
how to instantly tell that someone is a manlet kek

Attached: 1497027684934.png (861x758, 26K)

kek lul haha funne :^) that's it mane

One large egg has 6g of protein. 7 hard boiled eggs are around 42g. 100g of chicken tits has 32g of protein, so 200g would give you 64 we are already at 106 with o total of 890 cals. The rest you can fill with whatever the fuck you want. Throw some fruits and vegeatbles, rice, doesn’t matter. You will reach 150 easily and still be under 1850cals.

Bro according to the sticky I cut on 2300 calories and 335 grams of protein. Time to eat 2 and 1/2 pounds of chicken a day!

yes goy you need very much protein for your big muscles, and dont forget the bcaa, fish oil and pre workout booster :^)

Hello everyone!
I need some new recommendation for a good whey protein. I haven't really tasted any I really liked so far.
So far I tasted:

1. **Walmart brand one**
which tasted okay. Had to force myself to drink it. I would often have a gag reflex drinking it for some reason too.

2.O**ptimum Nutrition Cake Batter**:
This one was okay too, I thought I would like it but honestly I was gagging through this one too and it just tasted eh.

3. **MyProtein Salted Caramel**
I really like the flavour, gag with the texture. It tastes way too chunky and I'm just not a fan.

4. **MyProtein Strawberry Cream**
Best out of all the ones I tried, no gag reflex on this one. Tasted quite good with milk. Never really liked drinking it with water.

Anyone have a recommendation for which protein powder to use that has a natural flavor?

myprot my man, just try different flavors

dymatize ISO 100

Anything non gaggable. I don't really want to get another strawberry cream. I wanna get something new.

I have gotten more muscle definition after adding protein powder to my diet. I think it's great.

I use it as a post-workout treat to quickly get some easily synthetizable protein into my body. It's just protein in the end, man. Just have a healthy diet on the side.

Attached: 1508422526299.jpg (301x267, 24K)

you have to stop being such a fucking faggot and drink that shit fast

What the fuck is your problem? I've been through many brands simply because I don't care when I'm buying whey, I just look at the protein count, and I've never "gagged" at any of them, are you fucking gay or what
You're not drinking fish oil, snake juice or raw eggs, it's fucking flavored milk protein

Talk shit. Post body.

NOW POST YOURS STUPID FAGGOT INCAPABLE OF INGERING FOOD BECAUSE >MUH TASTEBUDS

Attached: DMC_10545641.jpg (800x644, 85K)

0.82g/lb retard. 180 times that is 147.

No one needs that much dumbass.

Oh good let me just get 4 dozen eggs per week and let my ass turn into a sulfur factory. No way I'll get sick of eggs eating 7 per day. And a half-pound of chicken? Dang, so I'll only have to eat chicken every single day.

I could do that but I'm not so desperate I'm gonna eat fucking 7 eggs a day.

Truly bad protein is fucking horrendous. It's like eating rotten food. MyProtein is just cheap and tastes it. If I was strapped for cash I'd probably mind it less but it only costs 20 bucks more for a brand that isn't gross.

Mix it with other food man, Im buying MP too because im a poor trash, but CMON

I mean I still get most of my protein from real food but powder is a great crutch. If I didn't just get a raise I'd probably be tempted to get MP. I'm also just opposed to it because for about half a year it was shilled hard on this board. I don't think anyone can deny the value for purely nutrition but the quality outside of that is awful. If I had to buy it I'd probably buy unflavored and just find something to mix it with.

Attached: 1507450617459.jpg (360x270, 15K)

qality of MP is a meme, its their business plan to destroy prices and get more customers, quality is ok

Really? You’re complaining about 200g of chicken tits? Why are you even here? You can substitute the eggs for beef and you will have the same result.

>quality is ok

It clumps during even vigorous mixing, without an immersion blender you'll be shaking your bottle for like 5 minutes straight and still finding clumps. Even cheap powder doesn't do that.

>Flavor
90% of their flavors are disgusting

>availability
only available through mail order and you have to buy on sale. Also comes in this shitty bag that makes it hard to get a scoop out of it because the scoops aren't actually 28g.

>hurr durr eat plain chicken every day
I don't want to get sick of chicken within a week. Why do you hate protein powder? It's cheaper than chicken by a significant margin.

Don't fall for the just eat more food meme. Poor fags can't afford protein powder

I’m not hating it, I just don’t see its use. It’s just a byproduct sold to gullible. You can eat actual food and get much more out of it, you know like vitamins, fiber and all the good stuff. If you want a supplement that is proven to work, use creatine. And news flash princess, part of being fit is doing a lot of repetitive stuff. Also food can be cooked in a lot of ways.

Supplements are supposed to... supplement a diet.
You're not supposed to ONLY rely on them.

Also, how hard is it to eat 1kg of chicken breast, man? It's 350g of protein and 1600 calories.

don't get fucking memed
protein powder is literally protein from milk. if it's not ''real'', so isn't milk

I only use it in my postworkout shake.

>I’m not hating it, I just don’t see its use.
It's instant protein that requires almost zero preparation. It's just as high quality as protein in chicken, and only costs 70 cents per scoop. Chicken on sale is $2.00 per pound and a dollar of chicken has less protein than one scoop.

How the fuck do you not see the use of that? It's not like you're completely replacing your meals with it, you're still getting vitamins.

uh yeah I'm on your side dude.

It's very easy to get all the protein you need from foods, but it's useful to have lying around when you're in a rush and don't have time to make a meal or you've run out of groceries.

I never drink protein powder in shake form, I just use it for cooking, adding it to stuff to increase protein content.

Also, I recently discovered that if you add just a tiny amount of water to vanilla protein powder, you can make it into the consistency of marshmallow fluff. Easy and delicious protein sandwiches.

omicsonline.org/effectiveness-of-whey-protein-supplement-in-resistance-trained-individuals-2161-0673.1000130.php?aid=21391
>A limited numbers of studies have reported positive effects of whey protein containing supplements (including those with carbohydrate and creatine) for optimizing the anabolic responses and adaptations process in resistance trained individuals.

You can read the rest yourself. There’s a reason liquid food is garbage. The same applies for your powder. It gets digested too fast and the body doesn’t have time to use all of it. But hey man, if it works for you, keep doing it.

What? The protein stays in your blood flow for one or two dozens of hours. I swear the amount of broscience in this is horrific

dunno, but myprotein is the absolute cheapest when you buy the 10 or 11 pound bags.

Funny how the ingredients protein powder compare to baby formula. You guys should just drink breast milk instead.

I only take it after the gym, I wouldn't let it become a major part of my diet for keeping my protein intake up, you should have a solid diet that's meeting your protein targets.