Yes I'm a non virgin female. So what? I'm still a robot

Yes I'm a non virgin female. So what? I'm still a robot.

I will never understand you fucking purity fetishists.

You pathologize sex as some kind of dirty awful taint on one hand while semi-religiously elevating the virginity women up to this untouchable inhuman pedestal on the other.

Why? What do you get out of it? It's certainly not because it makes you happy, that much is fucking obvious, so why wallow in such unhealthy obsessions?

Attached: wada.jpg (2408x3508, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate everything in this world. Therefore I hate sluts.

ATTENTION ATTENTION
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
DO NOT GIVE THE ROASTIE ATTENTION
JUST KEEP SCROLLING

Attached: Harry.jpg (312x233, 25K)

>non virgin ""female""
>robot
oh no no no
AHAHAHAHHA
listen here you fucking roastie cunt, no woman will ever be a robot no matter how hard they fucking try
being a woman is life on motherfucking easy mode,
and you also have the audacity to say you're a robot after having sex
get out stupid roastie
roasties gonna roast

Attached: snap.gif (575x420, 507K)

i'M nOt LiKe ThE oThEr GiRlS

I'm taking this cute anime you stole to try and fit in, and crashing this thread with no survivors.

Do you look like pic related? Do you have big tits and like beer?

>Yes I'm a non virgin female. So what? I'm still a robot
low tier b8 m8

Attached: 1728496726348.png (500x523, 66K)

Yes. However my first boyfriend physically abused me and I've been single and afraid of intimacy with men since. I'm just as much of a shut in as anyone here.

Well don't make a thread that's so hostile then.
If that's true then you would understand why we hate roasties for good reason because 99.5% of women are not robots
The reason why we don't like women here is because they use their body as a bargaining tool to gain attention

Attached: 1516532982636.jpg (400x300, 26K)

You sound like girlfriend material. How about we meet up for a beer? Are you in UK?

being female is enough to not be a robot

>implying it's a fetish
I just really like the odds of staying married to a virgin bride as opposed to a nonvirigin

It's a fetish or insecurity. It's not logical.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
this is why I don't like whores.

Attached: genetic cuckold.png (767x220, 31K)

I just want to stay married and I guess I'm a bit of an idealist and I'd want us both to be each other's first AND last
And maybe there is insecurity, because WOAH, me, a VIRGIN might not know shit about sexually pleasing a woman! Almost like, I've never had sex before!

Calling yourself a robot doesn't make it true.

Why do you even want to be here, anyway? Why would you care about gatekeeping in a loser's club? Does it really bother you THAT MUCH that there's one place on the planet where you aren't always worshiped and applauded just for showing up?

Attached: Stop It 2.jpg (456x386, 108K)

How the fuck did you idiots fall for this?

Attached: 1527375236138.jpg (632x636, 34K)

Incel brainlets will believe any retarded pseudoscience.

No shit, everyone wants their marriage to last. But shit happens. Nothing guarantees you will not get divorced.

"Robot" is not a label you can just assign to yourself whenever you feel like it.

Everything OP said is true.
Having sex doesn't magically fix your life, regardless of if you're male or female or male(female) or whatever else.
You can still be a washout garbage fire if you get laid, and if you're currently a washout garbage fire getting laid won't magically fix your problems.
You might not like to swallow this pill but that doesn't change the fact that you should.

>I don't agree with it so it's not true
I bet you think the earth is flat too, don't you?

Married fag here, anyone in a healthy marriage knows it might not last forever but chooses it anyway because the risk is worth it.

What you posted is pure garbage. You didn't finish high school did you? There is literally zero science in that link.

And it takes work. You can't take it for granted. It's funny how incels think that hurr I'll marry a virgin and then we will be happy forever.

yep, but the odds of a lasting marriage are in favor of having a virgin women

strawman argument, try harder

You don't seriously believe those meme graphs do you?

A transfer of information does occur, but only in terms of allowing the woman's body to recognize the antigens of the man and so not get an immune or allergic reaction to the guys cells. That's quite important when sharing fluids with someone, I'm sure you can imagine. If there is an exchange of genetic material from the male cells to the female's it would almost certainly not be in terms of exons, as this would lead to notable and measurable changes in the phenotype of the woman and as far as I can see there is no record of this happening anywhere. It most likely leaves some trash DNA (if anything at all, I'm dubious) that would be removed during RNA splicing and so not have any effect on either the mother or the child, not even superficially. Suggesting that anyone is getting 'genetically cucked' is showing how little you understand about both genetics and cellular biology.
If you have a study that shows otherwise than post it.

it has a hyperlink to the article that related to the actual research. If you did more than scan it for numbers and statistics you'd realize that. The article I gave was summary and opinion, yes, but based on fact. Once again, "I don't like what you said so it's not true"

user you replied to here, totally agree. It's a lot of work and it doesn't always make me happy because (big surprise!) most things in life are a mix of good and bad and there is no catch all trick for unlimited happiness; not even companionship and love.
As much as it is work and it sometimes is hard or unpleasant, I am still happy I got married and would make the same choice again.

>I will never understand you fucking purity fetishists.

i don't think it's necessary a purity fetish
i think for many, or at least for me, it has something to do with insecurity that they want to hide behind the "oh i don't want to fuck a fucking slut" mentalety which is smomething i don't personaly do but that i can at least understand

when neither they nor their partner know what they are really doing it gives many a sense of security like in the "i may screw up but at least i won't be the only one" way

The actual research was in fruit flies and the scientist himself said it was unlikely to be the case in humans, and that he'd have to test with something more closely related like mice to be able to know if there was actual correlation. But no, this hasn't been proven with humans.

It sounds like you're doing it right. My brother is married, and he does need to work towards making it work. But he's happy.

It's about fruit flies. You obviously did not read your own link.

And yet a retarded website for retards like RoK extrapolate so much from it. Not surprised, just disappointed

i'm educated enough to check on multiple trustwothy sources crucial information like these
altough this board isn't pol and don't have 80% of the graphs without source link, so checking is easier

In that case you should know that the virgin marriage meme is just that, a meme.

first, you should stop with those awful loaded questions, that just makes you look worse.
second, what you are trying to say just reeks of the nowadays mentality that is all about fucking
what the fuck does voluntarily not fucking have to do with anything regarding my social status?
this mindset is just accentuating the search for instant pleasure, wich, if you got as little as one hour of philosophy class (mandatory class here even for scientific sutdies), you'd know is the greatest shit human can lean towards

Sure.
Originally, of course.
This, but very original.