I love refugees/illegal immigrants

>I love refugees/illegal immigrants

Attached: you.png (448x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#
youtu.be/vO9vBHZRBQ4
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We can't allow women and children to enter our country because of the predicament our country created for them, civilisation will collapse
>I ignore the data showing undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the native population and their contribution to the economy

Attached: 1527106644924.jpg (588x823, 161K)

>Women and children

Yes, those 13 year olds with beards.

>Undocumented immigrants commit less crime

Holy kek I guess no-go zones are inhabited by whites

Oh yeah the famous 31 year old malian children meme.
Even funnier than the 20 year old boomer meme :)

Bump, because I hate those gay ass soiboys. Hope they all get killed together with their shitskins.

>Oh boi! This nigger's new album "kill the white oppressor" is fire! We white people for real are the worst!
>What you say Tyrone? Would I mind if you fuck my blonde bimbo wife with blue eyes as reparations for what my ancestor did to yours? Hell no! I wouldnt mind! Cant wait till you impregnate her and I will raise your kid!!!!!
Literally this

What no go zones?

Dont tell me you are this delusional. Most immigrant ghettos in western europe are all no go zones. Cops arent allowed to go there without back up. Medics cant go there without cops.

>I ignore the data showing undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the native population and their contribution to the economy

If you mean Moroccans of blacks with native population I'll give you that.

>citation needed.
You need to spend less time on Jow Forums

Im not gonna argue with you. I see you just dont want to believe. Im not gonna force you too

Non Europeans commit far more crime per capita and take out of the economy far more than they contribute.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Attached: soyboy12.jpg (600x767, 122K)

All ghettos are no go zones if you're a sensible person.

Squamous Thomas

Attached: WqknFac.png (1043x558, 752K)

Shocking new study on rape statistics in Sweden
Just kidding about the shocking part.
>pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/
>pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf
A study on ALL the rape convictions in Sweden from 2012-2017 shows a weird and interesting pattern.
>Rape(grov) is comitted by 84% by people of non-European descent
>2/3 of all rapes(grov) is committed by asylumseekers or people with a residence permit
>95,6% of all assault rapes are committed by people of non-European descent
>90% of all group rapes are committed by people of non-European descent
>85% of all group rapes against men are committed by AFGHANS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#

>More broadly speaking, there is not even a single Western European country with a successful Muslim community, as I've shown with granite-hard facts and figures and will further substantiate with more of the same. Instead, in only slightly varying degrees, Muslim immigration is just one long tale of woe and misery for the long-suffering host countries, which are in for far worse to come in the decades ahead because of barely understood demographic realities. Incidentally, the same sad observation can be made of the Black Diaspora in Western Europe, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean (see previous statistics-packed emails and upcoming info - you have yet to receive these!).

Not him but
youtu.be/vO9vBHZRBQ4

Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin's population, yet account for 70%
of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor Roman Reusch

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html.

To be more precise, 46%of Berlin's juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of them have Turkish ancestry

>I hate liberals, women and western society
>these immigrants will ruin western society and its liberal values

Attached: 16CCEECA-52BE-42F8-8CF1-8C4669F66EA2.png (645x729, 80K)

very unoriginalio

Attached: netherlands welfare.png (600x424, 38K)

>I hate Mysogny and the way men impose control upon women
>I love Muslim people and their rich diverse culture. The hijab is a beautiful way to celiberate women.

>poles leech less than the natives

god bless

Politics is for brainlets get out of here and go back Jow Forumsmonkey !

Attached: images (31).jpg (482x305, 32K)

>data showing undocumented immigrants commit less ctimr than the native population
[citation needed]

I don't even understand in the slightest how somehow could argue for more immigration at this point.

saved. this is officially funnier than basedjak after seeing everyone lose their shit over it

>Implying Jow Forums isn't Jow Forums for incels

Attached: 47.gif (289x187, 1.64M)

>Jow Forums for incels
That's just Jow Forums

Ironically the average Dutchman hates Poles and loves Africans. It's fucking ridiculous.

>i can't spell misogyny

>durrrr your argument is valid so Imma just attack your spelling

while its true we should help legitamate refugees the vast majority of the migrants wouldnt qualify for refugee status and this is also why even the mainstream media has stopped using the word refugee and started using migrant

Imagine being so used to Reddit that you think typos and spelling errors count as arguments.

>not being retarded is for redditors

>still avoiding the fucking point he made because of a spelling error

Why is she even Facebook friends with him in the first place if she doesn't want to text him?

Having as many facebook friends as possible is a must tobe accepted in society nowadays, it seems. When I tell people I only have 25 friends and that a good part of them are family members they look at me like I just told them I molest children on a daily basis

No argument, got it.

This argument is still valid because while liberal values are wonderful, they're ultimately self defeating. We're living in a time where they're self defeating, and thus liberalism must be destroyed for its own good so it can be reborn anew at a more acceptable time.

Attached: IMG_1467.jpg (319x240, 16K)

>>We can't allow women and children to enter our country because of the predicament our country created for them,
Just leave it at that. We aren't accountable to nonwhites, and they don't belong in the ethnostate.

Attached: IMG_1014.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>We can't allow women and children to enter our country because of the predicament our country created for them
So essentially refugees and migrants are, what, a punishment?
Even if we did destroy their countries (which we mostly didn't, the Syrian Civil War was a reaction to the Arab Spring which was started by Arab leftists) then why don't we just fix the mess we created instead of destroying our own nations?
Do you also ignore the data that indicates migrants have no place in a modern economy and are welfare leeches? 90+% of German refugees are unemployed and likely will remain unemployed for the next decade at least.