Honey

Jow Forums convinced me to buy this. Is it a meme? And how do you usually eat it? Can I use it on coffee, tea, overnight oats? Because other than that I don't really know how I'd gobble this down

Attached: 1501926796457.jpg (361x361, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1931610/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one here convinced you to buy this

YOU GUYS EVER RUB YOUR HAND ALONG YOUR SWEATY BALLS AND THEN SMELL IT? YOU KNOW, JUST TO CHECK AND SEE HOW THE BOYS DOWNSTAIRS ARE HOLDING UP? WELL I SURE DO. IT SMELLS GOOD. REAL GOOD.

You did now take responsibility

Attached: 1506627115581.jpg (400x388, 38K)

kek

Just take a plastic spoonful in the morning. Great source of healthy carbs. You can also put it in tea or oatmeal but never in coffee, that is just ridiculous.

how does honey differ from refined sugar?

I didn't think it did unless you were getting raw honey - all the commercial stuff is pasteurised and filtered (removing the pollen, propolis and others goodies left behind by bees)

I make peanut butter and honey sandwiches

Why did you buy this? What benefits does it give you that you couldn't get from healthier alternatives?

Tea
On toast
In Greek yogurt (best)
As a marinade
With rice pudding
Porridge ,
.use it sparingly it's very steong and contIns a lot of sugar

I have a question for the honey lords: I hear honest has some sort of bee chemical or something that is hyper nutricois and maybe good for some bodily functions such as immunity

I put a spoonful in a glass of milk in the morning and after my workout.
You'll have to stir pretty hard in cold milk. It mixes well in warm milk
Gl

Attached: tumblr_nvn5olDwaN1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (654x639, 65K)

It's a nice treat and does have other nutrients, you really care about that tiny few grams of sugar, you don't need to use much. Look up the benefits

I drizzle it all over a bowl full of frozen fruit, usually canteloupe, honeydew, berries, mango. Makes a great light dessert and is incredible in the summer

Here OP say aaaaaahhh

Attached: tumblr_p5gpztjRhE1qbkiaho1_1280.gif (640x360, 1.41M)

Ditch all the simple carbs and sweeteners and watch your health, bf, energy levels and palate improve in 3 weeks. Sugar addiction is real and it's worse than cocaine.

I have a spoon of raw honey a day. I just eat it straight, but you can put it in oats, on greek yogurt, or put it on toast. It helps me a bit with my spring allergies.

I did this and I felt way better when I readded simple sugars and carbs into my diet

You're probably talking about propolis - bees use it to trap intruders in the hive as well as keep things sealed up. It's got great properties but you won't find it in processed honey.

>sugar is worse than cocaine
breh

it's not, but the strength of addiction is higher.

How long were you without sugar?

>sugar is more addicting than cocaine

Few years

honey on whole wheat toast or mixed in with oatmeal is the GOAT breakfast. If you can find creamed honey, that makes the ideal toast topping

listen to yourself user. i'm against too much sugar like anyone else here but come on now.

It's true, user
Source: The United Burgerbarns of America

peanut butter and honey sandwiches

Attached: 1496118011735.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

>not getting raw honey

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1931610/

Attached: 375x500.26216[1].jpg (375x500, 35K)

it's fucking useless. sugar in fruits is ok, since it's bound to fiber but refined sirup, including honey should be treated like booze - just a litte is ok, occasionaly.

>(((.gov)))
nah

sorry, wrong link

Really? On toast? How is this nutritious? I usually eat protein for breakfast since my workout is right after breakfast, so this is unlikely to work for me. Jordan Peterson says your breakfast should have protein instead of have sugar anyway because your body's capacity to absorb sugar spikes while you sleep

Attached: 1494856260485.gif (200x200, 91K)

>not beekeeping by yourself

I'm a beekeeper in my spare time, no need to buy any

It should not be too difficult to get raw honey. My mother is a teacher, she knows a student whose parents are beekeepers, so she gets honey straight from them. I can imagine how it'd be difficult for a neet though. Not sure if they sell raw honey in supermarkets.

Oh shit another beekeeper on here?

It's great in tea, on toast, cereal, also peanut butter and honey sandwiches are good. Honeycomb is the best though, too bad I can never find it.

I do this but sort of sneakily rub my nose just in case the NSA is watching

rub it on your face for clear skin

How do you hide the buzzing from your wife? She’s starting to suspect something and I’m not ready to tell her about my beescapades yet.

>sarcasm

My bees are the only women in my life. Having said that if you need to hide your hobby subscribe to pic related

Attached: secretbeekeeper.jpg (338x435, 38K)

DO YOU EAT THE PLASTIC TOO?

MyCherryCrush put honey on her boyfriend's cock and sucks him off. While dressed up as a bee.
GOAT.

put it on your face too, its natural

>Can I use it on coffee, tea, overnight oats?
Yes if you want, just use it instead of any sugar even if you're baking something. If you buy plain yogurt try some in that, it's good.

first thing you did wrong was listening to a board where a majority users think lifting substitutes for an actual life

you see, you should have been eating peanut butter, preferably creamy, because fuck crunchy fucking taste like ass

>never in coffee
But my girlfriend's gay brother showed me how to do this.

>jordan peterson is a dietary expert
please be aware that you have been shilled into a personality cult

What do you mean?

Found the guy who has never done coke

Not to mention cut with literal corn syrup. Honey should be raw, dark and very thick, not syrupy.

U sir have good taste

Attached: 1523062992800.jpg (839x1068, 646K)