/Zyzz/Aesthetics General/

Remember when this board actually cared about looking good? Remember when people actually valued being lean and didn't think that having an extra twenty pounds of fat was desirable? Remember when it wasn't infested with fat power lifters jerking off about their 500 pound deadlift and twinks blatantly lying about their lifts out of insecurity?

Remember when everyone was going to make it?

I watching an old video of Zyzz and came across one of the most brutal moggings in history. I thought Jow Forums would enjoy it.

Attached: ZyzzMogged.webm (1280x720, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-AmM97sBi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol what a cuck

the powerlifting meme ended alot of potential journeys, if you fell for it its already to late for you.

pretty good desu

Attached: zyzz.jpg (962x1112, 194K)

nominating Snake man for the new king of Jow Forums
>36
>aesthetic power lifter
>/fast/ing focused lifestyle for performance, health and longevity

Attached: Snake.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

MOGGED.COM

I think a lot of the more Aesthetics minded people gave up due to their body dysmorphia and started packing on fat to get bigger. There's few people under about 15% body fat at this point. 10% body fat is practically nonexistent here.

How tall is he? The average lean mass is about 144 pounds and he is only 147 pounds of lean mass. I don't think Jow Forums would crown a manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-AmM97sBi4

There's hundreds of these videos.

You don't just magically get a body like Zyzz, though.

Even if we disregard the obvious steroid use, in order to get that kind of body, you'd have to be bulking for a while, willing to put on some fat. THEN after years of hard work can you really lean out and maintain a great physique. That doesn't mean being a fat ass, but you certainly won't get there if you're afraid to lose your abs.

he looks like shit

hes muscular and lean but not aesthetic, also old

That isn't really the point. The vast majority of the people here are much higher than 15% body fat or whatever you can cycle up to while still putting on muscle and being pretty lean. Sheer size is what most people go for these days and there's a lot of people here that just look like a typical fat guy.

As far a steroid use goes, yes, I don't think anyone would deny it, but Zyzz wasn't exceptionally big for a steroid user in his younger days. At one point when he was still pretty well known he had the body of some natural lifters at their genetic limit.

Jow Forums has become a bucket of crabs, too focused on body weight and made up lifting stats.

>the powerlifting meme ended alot of potential journeys,
Journeys to what, the grave

he was also on a pile of steroids, that's a terrible routine

>implying you have to be fat to pull 500
Found the DYEL

Attached: Easy 500 with gym doggo.webm (720x1280, 2.71M)

(Not him)
Zyzz had a heart condition, most common steroids don't do that much to the heart. There is also a ton of people in /PLG/ who also take a lot of steroids. In fact, you practically have to take steroids if you want to become relatively good at it.

>DYEL
>14 inch arms
>No calves
>Looks like shit

Found one. No, I didn't imply you have to be fat to deadlift 500 pounds, I implied that most of the power lifters are fat and that's why they have better lifts compared to the rest of the board.That weight is pretty unimpressive who people who actually train for heavy lifts.

Also, quit treating the board like your shitty instagram account, you attention whoring faggot.

>deadlifts to failure
>good
pick one faggot

/plg/ knows more about hypertrophy training than all the ppl fags on Jow Forums combined lmao

he's like 5'6" or so, it says 170cm in the video that picture is taken from

me on the right
>gobsmacked roastie

Are you the person I was replying to? There's at least three steroid using plg tripfags that literally cannot get beyond a 23 FFMI no matter what they do. The rest of them look equally as terrible as the person I replied to. If they "known more about hypertrophy", it doesn't look like it.

Honestly, insecure power lifters have ruined this board. They look terrible so they reduce everything to how much they lift over people who don't train for power lifting. They will post shitty webms of lifts that wouldn't even win local contents in the middle of nowhere, in an already unpopular sport. Fucking cancer.

local contests*

have you actually seen posing. hes probably more aesthetic than you

wow never seen that, what a mogging

I've seen that video, I don't think I've seen anything else. He looks like a skinny version of that /plg/ idiot that looks like a frog.

Are you denying that his arm and leg development is practically non existent for someone walking around calling other people DYEL? He couldn't even fill out a small sized t-shirt.