I drink other stuff besides water

>I drink other stuff besides water

Attached: 1498356921682.png (1592x880, 887K)

LOL!!! Epic bro

test

pains me big time OP, Lagunitas is my all time favorite beer but now I have one maybe once a month because of fear of s o y. Next time don't include it in the pic you sick bastard

Attached: 1526219613349.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

I don't understand why people don't just drink real beer.
Don't you have a local brewery that has perfected the art of brewing over centuries in their own individual way?
Don't you have one of those in every small village, giving each locale their own unique beer culture?
Oh no wait, you have autists mixing lemon peels and rose petals into some dishwater in their garage.

Attached: 81YUe4Q038L._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 33K)

>being afraid to like what you like because of what people think of you

If you're not a s o y boy, drinking an IPA isn't going to make you one

What are you gonna do to make me drink water you fucking DYEL fuck

nigger they're full of estrogen, I try not to pump fag juice in to my system no matter how good it tastes. Just wish OP wouldn't rub my all time favorite in my face after I've pretty much given it up, it would be like doughnut. posting in /fat/. Actually I think I might doughnut post in /fat/, that sounds hilarious

>drinking IPA
You're already a so.y boy

I know IPA is hipster shit... but man it cuts straight through whatever flavor youre eating. I had some good ass ramen at the restaurant the other day and had an ipa with it and man just cut right through

>Actually I think I might doughnut post in /fat/, that sounds hilarious
wow one meme i actually dont know on fit. probably because im not a fat lard piece of shit

i like hot tea

Americans have no beer culture, user.

Isn't drinking alcohol haram? I'm pretty sure just talking about beer is a hate crime over there.

*rees in Wisconsin*

Attached: wisconsinstitution.jpg (1199x770, 403K)

rightful canadians

Are you trying to imply that Wisconsin is just Canada? because desu that doesn't upset me. We're good bros. :)

Illinoise like the album or the way of pronouncing Illinois?

Attached: 1496420691553.jpg (655x527, 36K)

God i love this state.

Just got a Culver’s, those burgers are good. Custard is too, but I keep that shit to a minimum.

>hurricane kitty
A beer that's literally for pussies

>Milwaukee's '''''best'''''

Even Hawaii has better beer than your state

>not drinking baltika 9 exclusively
faggots

I'm Australian and I read that list in my best Wisconsin accent. So pretty much just slow and retarded.

>ignoring Patrician taste New Glarus

Um, no, sweetie. Run along and ppay with your toys.

Attached: 1526127585824.png (212x200, 17K)

I don't think most Americans know where your state is

Milwaukee's best is export beer. Good beer never leaves the land. Never.

mutthurt much?

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Good, no filthy migrants will be flooding in then. Milwaukee's got a big enough problem with niggers.

NC has some decent breweries, they've built like five new ones in the city I'm in and I like a couple of them
I mainly drink Kolsch's and Pilsners though none of that Gose and IPA hipster bullshit

This is like slavs arguing over who has the soberest drivers.

whats the point of lifting if you drink beer regularly?

>kölsch
German here. Nobody outside of Cologne likes that piss. Serving beer in a tiny glass like that... it's just... wrong.
Pils is great though, Czechs are almost as good at making beer as Bavarians.

I rather have some Belgian beer. But each with their own poison.

Alcohol in general really.
I was skinnyfat-fat the longest time, no matter what I did I could not get lean.
Idiot that I am, I did not consider quitting mr. booze.
Fat just melts off your body and your endurance goes through the roof.
Would recommend.

How much did you really drink? Like every single day? Because I can't see how you can be fat only by drinking on weekends for example.

My roommate has been trying to get fit but he still eats fast food, ice cream, and drinks alcohol like 4-5 times a week. I keep trying to nudge him without being a nag to quit that shit but he won't bother.

Even just a beer a day hurts protein synthesis and metabolism. It's basically your liver going into fifth gear trying to get that shit out of your system while all other organs take a backseat. Having one or two drinks a week is fine (even getting blackout drunk once in a blue moon is fine) but it should be kept to a minimum.

Don't bother arguing with the forest dwelling south Germans.
They are into beer to a weird extent.
They would probably cum in it if it wouldn't violate their purity standards.

Pretty much just binging on weekends (I am a hard binge drinker though).
It was enough to ruin an entire weeks worth of dieting and working out.
For me, it makes cutting downright impossible.

You must just be a GDE. What I've noticed over the years is that calories from alcohol simply don't "count" towards me maintaining or gaining weight.

>they are full of estrogen

Source

Well, I drink maybe a six pack on a weekend at maximum. Sometimes more or less when I visit some local brewery.
I guess some people actually drink a lot in order to have fat problems with alcohol.

>Having one or two drinks a week is fine (even getting blackout drunk once in a blue moon is fine)
What about only drinking once every two weeks? not necessarily blackout but very drunk

I’m from Illinois but there’s something about Wisconsin that feels infinitely more comfy

Eh, I wouldn't recommend it but it's better than drinking a few times a week. The best choice is to have a few beers/drinks a month and to get drunk as little as possible, but humans are humans and gonna do that shiet.

gross domestic expense?

It's frat boy speak for "normies"
They LOVE saying it, makes them feel even more exclusive

Illinoisbro I'm sorry you have no culture and have Chicago overrun by Jamaicans (lol?) but I must admit I do frequent the Chigongo to pick up some worldly foods with my gf

I hate the soi meme but IPA's are so fucking filled with hops that you actually do get bitch tits

>Don't you have a local brewery that has perfected the art of brewing over centuries in their own individual way?
Yeah, I have Stoney's if I wanna rep Western PA and Yuengling for the state. Both make lagers with recipes each dating back over a hundred years. I'm drinking a Yuengling right now, actually. Sierra Nevada is another great American brewing company based out of California who makes a terrific IPA. There's real beer in America Abdul, you just have to look for it. We've got more than just the Big 3 and pumpkin-spice double IPA faggots.

I'm pretty sure a sixpack a week is no problem whatsoever.
But where I live, especially my social circles, drinking night out means drinking hard.
Not uncommon for me to drink 10 liters of beer in an evening plus shots.
Alcohol is handled ridiculously casually too in this society.
Every household has a couple of crates of beers in their pantry at all times as standard equipment.
There is no time of day and hardly a place when drinking is considered socially unacceptable even mildly.
Most people drink beer with every meal.
Our cultural idea of a festival is sitting on a wooden bench in a tent and drinking copious amounts beer.
Not drinking in this society makes people go nuts.
They literally get confused and angry when you tell them you are voluntarily drinking no alcohol at all "for no good reason".

Attached: content-sortiment-bier-bayrische-biere.jpg (800x600, 145K)

Being a light drinker means you're fucking effeminate, or have some underlying genetic factors that make you physically ill from drinking. If it's the former, try Jack Daniels sometime, you faggot.

>hurrr i'm so manly for drinking a bunch of this delibilitating liquor so i pay more for booze isn't that coolhaha

Attached: 1422574165077.png (476x356, 165K)

Ahahaha!
Ew.
Don't touch me with your goblin juice.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

You must live in a shitty place. Most of the people where I live do drink but not that much except on certain situations.. No household full of drinks and no one gives a shit if you don't drink.

Isn't Jack Daniels like the cheapest swill right next to Jim Beam?

Fratboys say "GDI" (God damn independent) dummy. GDE = genetic dead-end

its overpriced garbage
Better off with buffalo trace or maker's mark

Jack is average price for a whiskey, about 20 bucks for a 750ml bottle. If you wanted cheaper whiskey you could go for some no-name brand or a generic plastic bottle one like seagrams. The next tier-up are 30-40 dollar bottles, usually scotch blends or rye bottles, and from that point on is high-end stuff that ranges anywhere from 45 bucks to 150 per bottle.

Maker's Mark is bourbon tho. I don't like bourbon.

>shitty place
You take that back this instant you fucking swine.
It's LITERALLY a foresty mountain wonderland complete with fairytale castles.
The drinking culture is just a tad to fanatic for a fitness minded person.
Consider yourself slapped.

>plastic bottle whiskey
why not just drink straight battery acid?

hey, you were the one asking for cheap liquor. As far as that goes Jack is perfectly acceptable. It's just low-end. Good for mixing but on its own its just kinda bland and no real flavor outside of the alcohol.

whisky is whisky mate
there's always Walker if you like scotch

I drink regularly and started lifting a year ago and have made notable gains. Doesn't seem to be an issue for me.

>whisky is whisky mate
bro that's like saying Beef is beef. There's like 12 different varieties and each distiller has their own methods and ingredients.

define "regularly"

you would have made better gains without the alc, 100% guaranteed.
Nobody is saying that it will instantly turn you into a debilitated husk, but it definitely hurts your fitness goals, there is no question about it.
It's cellular poison, all it does is destroy your body.

>I like hops so much, I only want to taste them!
>If I always drink IPAs, then people will think I know soething about beer!
>Also, I should wear a close cut flannel shirt, a beanie, and grow a shitty beard
>DAE Star Wars? LOL I'm so nerdy!!

Attached: 1516231744029.gif (800x371, 105K)

good point, but I don't know any good non-bourbon whisky though besides the canadian stuff

Cut right through your throat hopsboi

All you can taste when you drink an IPA is hops? You're like one of those people who thinks spicy food has less taste because it's spicy.

>muh double hops

dude whiskey is the most popular type of alcohol in the world. there's good whiskey of many varieties everywhere.

t. hopsboi

Attached: stock-photo-young-man-with-beer-celebrating-sign-314607284.jpg (360x470, 28K)

>shut in aspie so don't really know much about alcohol, especially beers,
>usually just make myself some meme russians with cheap ass costco vodka that costs 13 for a handle or just drink random alcohols straight

Always mix your alcohol with water or anything else, your intestinal linings will thank you and you won't eventually develop IBS.

>not just drinking soda
plebs

If you are cutting then beer is the devil. Over 200kcals in a pint.
I drink one Fridays but I plan my diet around it. I might skip breakfast or eat a light dinner.

Drink spirits if you must drink something. No sugary mixers tho.

I like IPAs and I consciously avoid associating with hipsters.

Is hopsboi the new s.o.y.boi?

Attached: 1506044282977.png (246x286, 87K)

most what i drink are russians with 2 shots vodka half shot kahlua and milk

Smart mouth is right down the road though

honestly if you drink anything other than the cheapest moonshine/vodka youre a fag

>Beer tasts good when you add lime or orange, though!

Fucking heathens

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

Attached: ci-miller-lite-0d8edf99a2666436.jpg (400x600, 9K)

Yes.

Attached: thismightjustbethegrossbeertalkingbutiwantmymuttonchopstohaveababywithyourmustache.jpg (500x403, 70K)

My nigga. Got a couple packs of their amber ale in my fridge right now.

Cheapest hard alcohol in GLASS bottles. Don't wanna be a bpaboi do you ?

you are correct, the one i used to drink came in reused beer bottles

You ever try Erie beer? Heard that city has a historical significance in breweries.

Beer and soda are mainly water, about 90%

Being this retarded.

Your mom is 90% water.

>tries getting Jow Forums
>work at a brewery in the taproom

Truly, I made a poor decision. I'm usually drinking at least 2 pints before I leave and more if I don't have shit to get to. Shit sux

>stop liking things I don’t like
Wow, if only the internet had more posts like yours. Hot fucking take, dude

Attached: 1526091577703.jpg (573x493, 116K)