We post our regrets in life

Regret is the most useless feeling in the world. It haunts us everyday and you can't do anything about it. Let's post our regrets and move on once and for all!

Mine:
>Gaining weight when i was a kid which resulted in a shit childhood
>Not going to school which lead to dropping out
>Not experiencing teen love
>Not seeking out friends during Summer holidays and having a good time
>Letting myself get walked over by supposed 'friends' just to fit in
>Keeping a stronger bond with my father so it doesn't become as akward as it is now
>Finding a hobby i truely enjoy
>Getting into Martial arts

Attached: 57867652.png (633x758, 29K)

>be playing fortnite
> just got a sick kill but someone start shooting at me from above on a mountain
>I freak out and start running with my back towards him hoping he misses
>he didnt, end up getting killed, lose all my loot
>realize I should have built a base and returned fire to make it harder for him to hit me, could have probably won if I did this

Huge regret but the lesson was learned that day

>not hugging her
>getting a small shirt
>being so autistic that my gf kills herself

I regret everything. I would do anything to start life over, but my biggest regret of all is finding this place at the young age that I did. Being here is addicting I'd want to come on Jow Forums all the time, even though it made me sad. This place stokes my insecurities until I'm lashing out at everyone bitter and mean and broken. And the worst part is I'll keep coming back. I hate it here, but it's where I belong.

>Being so autistic that my gf kills herself
Damn bro. Story?

Jow Forums ruined me aswell. I came here in the summer of 2015 and i wish i never did.

>be me
>13
>girl asks me out
>act like an actual Down syndrome and cuck her for 6 months
>she tells me she's suicidal
>do absolutely nothing because I'm autistic
>she kills herself and it's my fault

You're right, regret is a very useless feeling. That's why you have to learn to let go of them. Living in regret is what the normoids call being stuck in the past.
Make the man you are the one you wish to become, not the one you wish you already were. You can't make up for lost time but time is also all you have going forward. Time is all any of us have right up until the point we suddenly don't. This life is the longest thing any of us will ever do.

I came in 2009, I enjoyed it then I think. Now I get like anxiety if I don't check here

How are you supposed to know about that shit at 13... You did nothing wrong.

Amen brother. I started to stop caring a while ago and it cured my depression.

Being born. Fuck this gay earth.

Luckily that's easily solved :^)

Time machine to stop parents from fugging?

>there was a girl that had a crush on me in HS
>didn't think anything of it because I thought she was a 4/10
>thought that I could get something better
>she notices that I ignore her
>she goes for another guy and gets a bf
>I think nothing of it

>now that I look back at it, about 10 years later I realize that she was actually a 9/10
>realize she is more beautiful than ever
>she married her boyfriend and is currently pregnant
>meanwhile I'm still a khv
I wish I could turn back time and literally fuck my own face.

Attached: f60.jpg (600x598, 24K)

So you didn't become a less judgmental person you just find her attractive now? Take this as a learning opportunity user

This originally. Lets build a time machine

Fuck that must hurt.

I regret not being emotionally stronger. Everything else stems from either that or things that were out of my control.

No I was just retarded beyond belief back then.
Literally Kylie Jenner could ask me out and I'd turn her down because of something small like her eye color.
It hurts, but what has been done has been done, so you just gotta chin up.

Not killing myself when I was 14
That's about it

Eye color is a legitimate reason to reject someone.

Why does it matter when you kill yourself? Doesn't make a difference.

>not trying
originallllllly commented

I feel the same way but about discord. The constant battle for attention and social acceptance in servers really fucks with my head and only amplifies my insecurities. But im addicted and i cant stop checking it every three seconds, im currently trying to go cold turkey but i know as soon as someone messages me ill be back on. In the past 3 years ive spent more time reading and talking in discord that doing anything else in my life and it has made me incredibly depressed. I wish i lived in an age before the internet

Attached: 1522862996700.jpg (800x534, 90K)

>be me
>Highschool
>Start smoking weed because fuck it im a loner and it passes the time
>Accepted to college
>No social skills because all my friends are autistic
>Become "friends" with chads and get walked all over
>Stay up til 3am every night drinking and smoking
>Realization of how shitty my life is hits me like a fucking truck
>Move dorms (all the degenerate shit happened on my floor of that dorm)
>New roommate keeps to himself
>Soundgoodbro.jpg
>Make tinder because I stopped talking to chads
>Match with 9/10 grill
>Things go well
>I stop drinking/smoking
>Fast forward 6 months
>Still together and very happy
Life is a game of ups and downs, the darkest time of my life led to the greatest time of my life. Everything takes patience.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-151948.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Discord is terrible, it'd be better with no women on it. Causes the guys to form the same hierarchies like in high school

I remember when I tried tinder. No matches no hope

Quitting violin as a child. WTF was I thinking. RN I am just struggling to learn the ukelele.

>still being alive 2018

Freaking pathetic, so pathetic, so weak
Another disappointment of myself in the long list of failures

Attached: facepalm.png (1095x702, 399K)

>> watching NGE and EoE
>> coming again and again back to Jow Forums if it's Jow Forums or Jow Forums
>> not studying the right way when I was in high school, it made college harder
that's it

fucking exactly holy shit, every friendship group i have had in any server was ruined by a fucking women. I fucking hate these god damn Ewhores

I mean it's the guys fault too in a way, but you can't really blame us losers for trying to grasp at any amount of "alpha-ness" by getting lots of e-whores to send nudes. But really the women love to put men against each other too.

agree 100% women really tend to fuck things up. and i dont say it in an incel way i wish i could win the game of romance and be a fucking chad cause i love fucking women and desire their attention but i cant so whats the point of playing the game.

My biggest and only regret was breaking up with my teen love. It would have ended sooner or later but the way I ended it was really shitty and abrupt. And I have been unable to get another gf in 10 years since I was 15 I am going on 26 now.

Just fml senpai

not ending my life 3 years ago when i had access to enough fentanyl to kill a horse

>being an asshole to everyone who cared about me

Attached: E46C8255-83EF-41A2-9DA3-F5F330C3EEF9.jpg (500x615, 28K)

>in college
>girl use to sit next to me and made it clear she liked me
>7/10 maybe 7.5, cute, C cup boobs
>she was low IQ though and me having standards, decided not to pursue her
>

Attached: autistic thumbs up.gif (444x232, 1.7M)