Help

Anyone want to meet up in Dublin Northside? I took too many benzos and iv therapy tomorrow and I'm feel extremely suicidal. Im 27male

Attached: sketch-1528596567221.png (720x960, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off cunt read the rules

Why does you shirt have a black sun on it? Are you NS?

Bla Bla Bla
Read them a million times
Hasn't stopped the thousands of others

Oh wait im not a girl so I guess it only apply to males

Not NS
Just into occultism

i hope you do kill yourself you fucking edge cunt

Yeah that's an original nice comment
I hope you hit puberty soon.

Site is over 18s BTW

Literally everyone you happen to cross on the street will immediately assume that you're NS.

South Dublin here. I don't want to meet up.

Yeah I don't care.
Im not wearing it for attention or to be approached. I resonate with the black sun and always have done. I don't care about politics in its extremes.

Just commenting for attention then? Well here's your (you)

I should add that I've been there (the drug mental illness). I think the drugs brought up a lot of low-lying issues which erupted in psychosis.

I'm a huge autist so I would be of no help plus you would probably want to smoke weed or something which I can't do.

Im doing my very best to get away from weed and it's my last hurdle in the drug world to overcome. Being sober is impassively impossible. I just gobbled these benzos from my mam cuz I was loosing my mind. And been trapped inside for over two weeks

That sounds pretty bad. I don't know how I could help you. Seek professional help.

>iv therapy tomorrow
He already has.

Iv been in and out of the mental health service for over 5 years now
Ireland has the worst system avaliable. Put on a year long waiting list just to see a psychologist for an hour a week. And if u miss two appointments they discharge you.

Honestly anxiety and depression have fucking crippled my existence and I dunno how long iv left on earth. I just want a hug....

That swastika is backwards.

No wonder you're suicidal.

You're dumb.

>I just want a hug....
What's your sexuality if you don't mind me asking?

Go get an education in symbolism
K thanks
You've just proven your stupidity for all to see. Danke mate

might just be a religious thing, the dude is pagan after all

Straight white cis male hahaha
I had gay experience tho as a teen.
Not into guys at all tho.
Women are divine

Attached: 1527642808543.jpg (591x729, 81K)

>symbolism

It's understood in the year 2018 that the swastika is more associated with the Nazi regime than luck.

Yet I choose to ignore the masses who identify that symbol as simply a nazi one

It'd an ancient symbol that can be found in every single culture across the globe and in almost every single country.

If u choose to see it as a nazi evil symbol. Then cool. I couldn't care less.

Too bad. You seem qt enough.

You should draw that on your back wind-shield and drive down the road to show the world how different you are.

Put the black sun up there too

>it had been discussed as an esoteric concept in neo-Nazi circles since the 1950s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)