Serial killer thread

Serial killer thread

Is Bundy the GOAT?

Attached: m.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/04/16/americas/toronto-serial-killer-murder/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think someone could become a serial killer in this day and age? If law enforcement is too effective in advanced economies then maybe move to a poor country?

idk man 70s were the perfect time to become one desu

Yes. I think being in a poor area has other disadvantages like it becomes harder to stay low and if the locals suspect you can just get lynched by a mob. Police isn't the only enemy.

they still exist
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/04/16/americas/toronto-serial-killer-murder/index.html

Never heard of this guy but 8 victims is pretty good.
The media environment is completely different now too. Spree shooters get all the glory.

Majority of these men picked up hitchhikers and sex workers. Back then it wasn't as discouraged to hitchhike although I have no idea why a woman would ever get into a car with a man she doesn't know.

Things like tinder/Craigslist/OkCupid exist now and some people are basically lured into these predators houses without even needing to leave their homes.

not for a high score, just being his own attorney and drag it out for years.

I think the first court case that used DNA evidence was either 1989 or 1990? DNA testing has probably made it a lot harder to get away with serial killings.

The most famous serial killers were during the 70s, but there were actually significantly more of them during the 80s (130 vs 200).

Spree killers are the new thing. Paddock is the GOAT, at least in America

Nope, the Nightstalker. Getting high while he killed people. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 369K)

How did people like the Golden State Killer break into so many homes? Did people not lock their doors back then or something?

What a faggoty ass picture you posted.
Do you think that looks cool? Why are rap faggots so fucking gay?

Attached: 2d24cc845108c6aab8fe7f7875d6c6db.339x500x1.png (339x500, 311K)

None of your fuckin' business you stupid fuckin' faggot, shut the fuck up bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (533x800, 242K)

I don't think they did. it was a different time in America

He, along with Kemper are the GOAT not because of kill count, but because of who they killed. Slutty/Well off bitches.

Nice kill count but there are other factors that should be considered. My favorite is still Lanza for picking an elementary school and just being a complete robot.
>inb4 it was a false flag

Do you have a fucking deathwish faggot? I'll break into your home, rape your pets, and make you watch me castrate your father before I shove his pussy little testicles down your fucking throat. Don't fuck with me, kid.

Blah, blah, blah, homophilic fantasies about touching other guys' balls, what a fuckin' faggot ass post you piece of shit, fuck you bitch. Fuckin' make you rape every last member of your family to death at gunpoint while I fuckin' sit back and laugh while I'm doing my fuckin' coke.

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1304, 856K)

Hahaha
Kid, you have a lot to learn about posting with the big boys. How can you type so much while giving both your dads handjobs at the same time? That's a skill only a pussy faggot like you could master. It's your only way out of faking to be an Internet tough guy.

t. cringy little virgin

Attached: image.jpg (1200x788, 731K)

Virgin? You're a fucking joke. I lost my virginity when I was 12. Didn't even pull out. Ask your mom, son. That's enough Internet for you today. It's bed time.

And when it comes to serial killers, my favorite is Miyazaki.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
Only four kills but he was a mutant from birth. A total freak who targeted little girls, raped them, ate their body parts and would taunt the victims family by sending them messages and even one girl's ashes after he incinerated her. In terms of savagery he was beyond Bundy. Bund was able to play the role of a chad which is how he got away with it for so long. Miyazaki was a true robot and probably retarded which is why he was caught so quickly.

I'm not fuckin' tired, faggot, fuck up with your little bitch ass bed time.

Attached: image.jpg (500x743, 203K)

Little baby getting cranky?

Fuck are you gonna do about it, bitch, go cry to your fuckin' mother? Huh?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 511K)

>could have been a good thread
>instead we get two redditors larping

Do me a fuckin' favor, go get yourself fuckin' killed you little virgin piece of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 166K)

Little boy, do you even know what reddit is? Or is it one of those buzzwords you use to be cool on the internet?

Fuck up virgin nobody fuckin' likes you you fuckin' little cunt.

Attached: image.jpg (777x1200, 1.09M)

>do me a favor
faggot you can't even larp properly
I know what a cringe compilation is and you definitely belong in one

Do me a favor, bitch, go fuckin' get yourself killed faggot. Tonight.

Attached: image.jpg (600x338, 85K)

Ed Gein is the GOAT.

A MOTHERFUCKING NIPPLE BELT

Attached: Edgein.jpg (190x245, 35K)

> no victims
> greatest serial killer
> being this autistic

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 159K)

Two confirmed victims.

Fuckin' kill two people in my sleep with both hands tied behind my back you stupid fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (640x931, 330K)

Hahahahaha
You want to prove you're an user then pull one of the worst forced memes out of your ass and think you're cool? Thanks, kid. Haven't had a good laugh like that in a while.

Bitch shut the fuck up and get off my site you little motherfuckin' faggot ass piece of shit. Fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (640x950, 233K)

Wasn't he the one responsible for that famous picture of a kid that often gets posted on /b/? The one with needles or something

Roasties idolize him too much

Shit dude, what's your problem? Break into my home if you're so smart

Address, faggot. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (470x361, 84K)

Figure it out yourself loser, I'll be waiting

They are dumber than a sack of flour. Why should we even treat women as human when they will gladly worship murders who will kill and rape them? We should just give women what they want in that case.

Fuck you, bitch, you're a fuckin' virgin you autist.

Attached: image.jpg (500x763, 352K)

I like Paddock for multiple reasons though
>Flew under the radar
>Rained death on normies from hotel room, completely unseen
>Motive still fucking shrouded in mystery months later, very little known about his personal life
He truly wasnt in it for glory, just wanted as many dead as possible

Cult Leaders > Serial killers

So what you gonna do about it fucker?

>motive unknown
It was clearly a sacrifice.

I just exposed you, bitch. You're a virgin, period.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 887K)

How about I expose your intestines you weak beta bitch? I will own you

Get over here and fuck me or shut up

Fuck up you fuckin' faggot, I exposed you bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (299x392, 115K)

I always found Edmund fascinating idk.

Attached: bigolnigga.jpg (850x638, 84K)

Bundy is my personal favorite so yeah.

>Do you think someone could become a serial killer in this day and age?

You don't know until you try.

Attached: 1527580010402.jpg (908x714, 155K)

You have no taste you little bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (957x536, 338K)

somebody could do a stealth school shooting, rather than killing them you CQC their shit or tranquilize them.
you take them to your cave and rape them and teach them all sorts of shit before you leave them into the world. (+ you could add a time bomb on the child and kill their entire family)

What's with all the arguing and cursing. You guys sound like a bunch of queer ass faggot bitch niggers. Why don't you just man up and kill a woman already. God damn

Bitch shut the fuck up faggot, nobody fuckin' thinks you're funny you piece of fuckin' little shit.

Attached: image.jpg (839x638, 185K)

You have to admit my idea is can be put into practice and somebody can easily get away with it (same way someone got away with doxing and forcing someone to commit suicide. The same rules are being applied here)

Yes and no. A good serial killer kills random people away from where they live. DNA testing has made it significantly harder for them to get away with it. Serial killers with recorded mental illnesses are also easier to catch because of the suspicion.

are pseudo-commandos the best? because their kills are back to back

i do believe this to be the case.

Attached: stan raven's dad.jpg (560x442, 38K)

He was executed on my birthday.

Bundy is the original thot police

*thot patrol, cmon now...