/northeast/ thread

anyone? how are we doing tonight lads?

NYC/Jersey can fuck off from this thread, thanks.

also
>gg/tPwdWRK

Attached: USA-region-map-North-East.jpg (1039x1224, 181K)

Coastal NH checking in

MD checking in.

PA fag here. Life is alright. Have a good night lads.

Why no Long Island NY?

southern nh here

Another MD fag checking in

lol statelets

Because you people are whiny pricks. Seriously can you go one thread without you fuckers coming in and shitting it up? Every thread at least one of you island niggers and ends up derailing it. Please just go away.

I want to move out of the hot desert and go to NH

Like right at the line in the southern part of NY how about me?

>tfw you just made me remember that NH has a cost
>tfw i also remember that ive been to portsmouth and remember that it was in new hampshire and coastal at that
i usually think i'm good at geography, but holy shit is my mind blown after that

I'm from NJ, but I want to complain about it. I live in the town where this woman attempted to rob a Marshall's and ended up getting shot by the cops and now, par for the course, people are complaining about racism/dindu etc. These fucking JBM muslim cunts need to stay in Philadelphia.

What's wrong with jersey?

Jersey checking in B^)

Southern MD here. DC and Baltimore can fuck off.

Fuck: Prince Georges, Calvert, and St. Mary's.

I'm from St. Mary's so you better delete that.

Attached: 187.jpg (480x358, 12K)

If you lived here you'd know. Worst people in the United States, assholes

What isn't wrong with NJ? It's implied this place is a shithole, Disney even made fun of it in a Lion King game 20 years ago and pissed a bunch of people off. Full of narcissistic retards, tourists from PA or NYC, all who have the manners and cultural awareness of inbred chimps who "tell it like it is" and are usually committing a slow form of suicide through substance abuse. I fucking hate it here and the rest of the country is right to hate us for being so consistently stupid and corrupt.

Staten island here.

Fuck you cunt I'm posting.

does atlantic canada count?

reporting from nova scotia

not op but from my experience new brunswick nova scotia and pei have that same new enhgland vibe

What part of maryland though?

NE is ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, and RI. Other states are literally, unironically not part of the northeast.

Thats just new england, not the entire northeast. Ones a cultural area and the other is a geographical area

From NJ also, agree with everything you stated.

Upstate NY checking in

y'all should join our /northeast/ discord server

>gg/tPwdWRK

Make way everyone
Minnesota master race reporting in