Why can't you get a gf, Jow Forums? it aint that difficult

why can't you get a gf, Jow Forums? it aint that difficult

Attached: Houstatlantavegas Cover_1.webm (480x360, 1.5M)

the girl I love has a boyfriend.

Im fucking retarded and pathetic, shes told me hes an asshole and gets mad easily, she always jokes about running away to the west coast with me.

Shes an angel, and i cant stop loving her

>why can't you get a gf, Jow Forums? it aint that difficult
for you.

Had one. Let me for her ex. Dunno where to look for a new one

Robots are passive bitches and should become the gf.

All the girls i like have left. I cant find any I like. I think i missed my chance

because I have a boyfriend of 6 years and I'm hetero

It's comparable to figuring out a problem you know exists but have no means of fixing.

An example being you have a flat tire but no tools to fix it and you're in the middle of no where with no help coming there's a winter storm with record breaking below freezing temperatures on it's way. So you hope that it won't pass over you and you'll be saved, That never happens instead you die alone in the cold found weeks later.

That applies to women regardless of much you bitch and moan or hope "the one" appears they won't it's all bullshit things of fantasy they don't care in any situation they don't give a fuck they probably don't even know you exist.

she looks really young, go for something else nigger

If she doesn't know you love her, keep it that way, whatever you do. I know it might be hard as a motherfucker, but I made the mistake of telling my oneitis how I felt when she confronted me about it, and now she surely sees me as a beta cuck, which probably means it's over. If you distance yourself without telling her why exactly, she might get jealous and realize what she's missing with you. I don't know, it might not happen, I'm just trying to give you whatever help I can. Unless she already knows how you feel, in which case I won't tell you it's totally over, but you'll have to hope for a miracle.

friendzoned cuck and social anxiety

I'm literally autistic, not meme autistic, but literally diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. This doesn't mean it's impossible for me to get a gf, I've been described handsome, intelligent, funny, and creative many times, but with my social retardness finding a gf is really fucking difficult. If I was a girl my mannerisms could be seen as cute and quirky, but as a guy my behavior is seen as creepy. I'm in my mid 20s and I have never been in a relationship. I've been very depressed for the past five years because I realized that there is a very realistic chance I will end up being forever alone. I've been trying to find a femanon/fembot gf and maybe start LDR thing going on, but it turns out that socializing online is not that much different than socializing in person even if it's little bit easier online. I suppose it's just a matter of time until I contact some nice femanon who will like me for who I am, but I'm going to be ghosted by hundred other femanons before I meet that special one.

Attached: paulie-happy-birthday-robot-rocky-iv[1].jpg (600x450, 26K)

that is complete and utter bullshit. don't be so stupid. there is nothing wrong with telling a woman you like how you feel eventually. if you hide it, you will just never know if there is potential for something long-term and how she actually sees you.

you can only truly leave her behind if she openly rejects you. if you don't get that at all from her, you'll always be subject to the unknown and to residue feelings for her that you can't get rid of. so go have a conversation with her about all that.

those are the reasons why your "advice" is flawed.

Heheheheheheheehe,, he sayed the funny thing, teheheheheheh!

Attached: 1514181819566.png (645x729, 23K)

Me too. Have a nerdy otter bf now :-)

how does it feel to know that a qt3.14 gf will never send you pics of herself when she's feeling cute, because you'd never have a gf?

Attached: 1526935837290.jpg (1080x1350, 1.66M)

its because i dont talk to anyone
its because of my mindset
its because im schizoaffective
its because i dont take meds for it

Attached: 1517438819275.jpg (750x550, 293K)

It's true. If they're going to be that way, they should at leadt let real men use them. More competition for women would mean fitter or at least easier women.

This is fucking awful lmao. Grow up buddy

I dont give a shit. having another mind attached to your being brings a level of social expectation that comes with seeking coitus and mating. ill keep reading in peace, you keep your breeding rituals

Get her alone with you in persom and ask her if she's actually serious about those trips to the west coast as a way to ease in. Then tell her your feelings and that the trip doesn't matter but that you being with her in the end does

I'm meme autistic, my social circle is and has always been small so that's about it. Not many opportunities, the couple I had I missed them.

Wtf, Eddie Guerrero looks exactly like Aizawa Shouta in that dress up.

Fucking saved

Attached: Aizawa.gif (540x311, 1.62M)

I'm too short :(

I have one. When I'm with her, it's all fine and the sex is great, but when she isn't with me, I never feel that I miss her (only for sex, which disappears after I fap)(also, I can't fap to her). Should I end this or use her as a practice gf and for sex?

I think it's fine as long as being with her isn't unpleasant. She'll probably leave you because you're boring enough for sex to be the main event. Maybe sooner if she knows how you feel. Most girls really don't like hurting people.

being with her is really good, better than any of my relationships before. It'ts not just sex, we go on proper dates etc. But I feel bad that I don't practically miss her. To make this worse, I think she's falling in love with me

Do you think absence of infatuation is a problem? I really don't know.

I don't want to, and don't try to
Where i live they are all extremely ugly mutt whores with sub 80 iq, so i'll maybe try after my studies in the mainland

Because i'm not interested in getting a gf Just Because. I don't see the point of getting in a relationship with someone I don't love, and here's when shit gets stupid, Because even if I find someone I truly love, I don't do shit, Because I feel that i'm too much of a piece of shit for her. I'm not all that afraid of rejection, But the idea of her accepting me, scares the shit out of me, Because I know I wouldn't be able to make her happy.

So basically i'm a fucking piece of shit with a maidens heart (aka a fucking pussy) Who rejects every single girl that shows interest in him, while at the same time not doing shit to have a relationship with the girl I love Because i'm too scared.

Also, i'm sorry if this post is Hard to read, i did my Best, but i'm honestly kinda drunk.

I feel that it's a problem and I should miss her more.

lol you're are gay

>"Ugh my bf yelled at me again. I think it's over to be honest. You're such a great friend, user!"

*later~*

>"Omg Chad I forgive you as long as you keep fucking me with that huge dick of yours!"

Pls, it has been years. Lifting, getting /fa/, tinder, OK cupid. The most action I got this year was doing erp with traps on Jow Forums. My lack of gf (girl) is literally turning me gay. Gimme gf now!

I don't try. At all. I'm 100% self-focused at this point in my life. Anytime a girl starts giving me IOIs I always turn her away by being rude to her.

Sometimes I feel that when I'm ready I wont be able to stop, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Because I've literally never met a girl that I wanted to be with

I've tried drinking the koolaid and hooking up with girls just for the sake of having a gf but I got tired of it a few weeks in and started feeling like I'm just using her for sex so I ended it

I've rejected every advance ever since

I've tried LDR as well but I always end up getting bored really quickly

I'm just a distant person I guess, even with friends that I've known for years, I don't text them every day

I like social contact and hate being alone for extended periods of time but I also can't stand socializing (irl) or texting for long periods of time

But yeah, tldr I feel guilty about not committing enough time to the people that I've known so far and I haven't met anyone that would make me want to get over myself and commit

Because i am fat and disgusting and the only way to get laid , is having to pay for sex , i don't really care tho , some prostitutes are really nice to fuck.

Attached: b2.jpg (400x225, 99K)

What the fuck did she do to that headstock

This except no social circle outside the internet and no opportunities

post your dating site DMs, Jow Forums. I know you have them.

Attached: icon_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 44K)

I think I know what I'm doing wrong

Attached: 1526833230920.jpg (1440x2560, 747K)

You should've left her on read and not responded to the the "Huh". She knows exactly what you said. You were doing good up until that point.

Yeah, I'm sure it's easy when you are normal. I'm not normal though, I am ugly, autistic and weird. I can't even get a girl to talk to me, let alone a girlfriend. That's so unlikely I can't even imagine it happening.

Attached: asdsa.png (428x343, 13K)

>'whoops wrong person' into a sexual invitation
I don't know if you did this on purpose but that is genius

1. It implies you are chatting up more than one woman, upping your appeared desirability
2. It implies that you are not some one-dimensional sleazy guy looking for just sex as it appears you are having conversation about music with someone else. "Favorite album" could also be seen as an icebreaker with this person as it looks like an opener question
3. A sexual invitation after "accidentally" chatting her up makes her seem inferior compared to the other woman and that she has to prove her desirability to you

This is salvageable, as long as she doesn't drop the conversation here.

Because I'm actually heading down a path of destruction