Femanons, have you ever molested an animal?

Femanons, have you ever molested an animal?

Attached: 1524864405955.jpg (750x968, 211K)

In highschool i experimented with my dog a lot.

my dog humped me once

Greentext this in original fashion pls

People like you need to die.

Attached: 1423373558395.jpg (1200x1681, 376K)

Yeah I fucked a nigger once

>People like you need to die.

Agree, they need to die after a happy long life as my perverted degen gf

one time something called kinkcafe vixen ended up on my hard drive. literally no idea how it got there haha. the things the pale skinned titcow was doing to that dog. i'm telling you it just wasn't right.

>Be me
>13 years old
>Have a big 3 year old husky
>best friend
>at school hear girls talk about sex and sucking cock
>Girls ask if i've ever done anything
>kind of get made fun of for being a turbo virgin
>One day during summer break see my dog with a big ol red rocket.
>Call him over and start to rub it and jerk it off.
>he cums all over my legs
>taste it, pretty gross
>super turned on by the act
>over time escalate
>more jerk off sessions
>Leads up to blowjobs while i viciously masturbate every time
>He eats me out a lot since im always wet around him.
>eventually he fucks me constantly
>Literally in love with my dog since im fucked in the head.
>brag to girls that i get dicked down by a boy from another school

i know

Completely 100% Oregano

Attached: image.jpg (500x501, 27K)

>taste it, pretty gross
>super turned on by the act

Nice

Attached: 4002229e4af4ac0338b9f395b3d91c9c.jpg (600x600, 46K)

No really I did fuck a nigger

Huskies are the niggers of the dogs. Congratulations roastie.

Hot, were you able to come when you fucked you? How did you handle the knot for the first time? Do you still do it?

At the time it was nice.

Pitbulls are the true niggers.

No from the fucking. It kind of hurt most of the time. It was more mental than anything. The thought of my dog literally making me his bitch is great of masturbation. Not anymore. He got neutered. Cat fight and his sack got scratched and infected.

post tits with a timestamp for me to believe you're a female, to begin with

Nah i don't owe you shit.

Would you still be doing it now if that wasn't the case? Were you ever worried about your folks finding out or did they ever get suspicious? Greentext first intercourse pls

You say that because you're not even a female, or just prove you are with a timestamp, it doesn't have to be tits

Ugh. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: 1521127853375.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Parents were ina dead marriage. Mom would lock herself in the "study" and just get stupid drunk listening to music and my dad was always out. I don't think i would since over time it kind of fucked with my self worth and body image.

>first time
>been thinking about it a lot
>Internet only increased my sick fetish with videos.
>Weekend by myself
>Letsdothis.jpg
>Warm him up with a little jerk and suck
>Hold him by his cock and guide him in doggy style like the vids.
>I was pretty small back then
>He rips me apart and cums inside me
>no more than 5 minutes
>He's standing by my head as im laying on the ground
>Suck him off to clean him up.
>masturbate all fucking day to the memory

Like i said i owe you nothing. Also no selfies allowed.

Sometimes i am.

>t. I'm a faggot pretending to be a zoophilic woman, because that's my kink

In medieval times people like you would have been burnt at the stake. Absolutely vile

Attached: 0d26f6f47eefcd20cad71e0cfb433febb85687c11993996bab3d880bd0a66baa.jpg (255x149, 8K)

If you got a bf would you ever tell him? Is beast your main fetish when looking up masturbation material or has that changed? Are you NEET or have you moved out?

>Sometimes i am.
Only sometimes? You should always be, you disgusting pervert.

Attached: 181383214223496.jpg (249x348, 17K)

>boohoo she didn't show me her tits so shes a guy

This is why girls just lurk. Because creepy guys like you. demand tits as soon as possible. Grow up man child.

Probably

I'd never tell a soul. Well a soul that knows who i am. I kind of stopped beast stuff because it really fucked me up like i said. Still have a guilty pleasure session every now and then. Now i like pee stuff. I live alone and work.

Sometimes i care sometimes i don't

Are you still a true fembot or have you blended in with the normies now that you have a job? Do you care at all about being/staying single?

Idk what i am. I bartend at some shitty bar with nothing but regulars and old dudes. It pays good enough since i always get good tips. I never really go out unless its for a concert. I don't care about dating at all really. I've dated before but its just dudes wanting to fuck or because im that coveted metalhead girl so i rather stay alone. I do have a huge crush though but he's way to successful to look in my direction.

>Still have a guilty pleasure session every now and then
>Now i like pee stuff
You make me feel disgusted we breath the same oxygen on earth.

Attached: 2421325704749.jpg (438x503, 82K)

>I live alone and work
I know those feels, especially when at my work there are people around me, yet none of them notices me, it only makes me feel lonelier when I'm around other people than when I'm not, lying on my bed hoping for things to improve someday

Attached: I_want_things_to_change.png (1024x768, 711K)

That's funny, i remember hearing someone say something about how most metalhead women have issues. Also yeah there's no point in trying to date the kind of guy that goes to bars alot.

Unfortunately it seems like the best place to meet people is college, work is almost always a bad idea. dunno if you're considering college though. But hey, at least you recognized how fucked things were getting and changed.

Like you're so special.

All the other bartender chicks always go out for more drinks after with some of the patrons. Super roasties. At least i get to cover their shift for more cash. It's like a routine now so im used to it.

Most women do have a fuckton of issues. I may sick and perverted but some of these girls out here are just cruel. I'm going online for now in my free time. Next year i'll have to actually attend a campus for the real classes. I live nearby so im sure ill just go to class and go home as soon as its over.

Eh, you're a girl, the guys will come to you, you literally will have your pick. Also hypothetically if you got with a guy you really liked and trusted and you found out he was into beast as well and wanted to watch you get fucked by a dog would you do it?

>I'd never tell a soul.
Damn.
Knowing that a gf could be okay with K9 stuff and both of us are too worried about the other being disgusted to ever being that up is kind of dishearting.

>I bartend at some shitty bar with nothing but regulars and old dudes

Attached: va-11 hall-a.jpg (960x544, 138K)

Thank fucking satan im a girl. Too bad the only one i want sees me as a friend only. Girls are stupid like that. I agree im like that too. I know some dudes like me but its now -him-. Maybe after i graduate college ill have a chance. And nah, im done with super extreme stuff. It'll fuck me up, like i said.

C'est la vie. You'd be surprised what some girls hide from their partners. A girl i work with has had so many abortions her shit don't work anymore. Her bf keeps trying for a kid but she doesn't have the heart to tell him.

This in a nutshell.

Well, sorry I acted like a creep first, I don't trust people that easily and a fembot claiming to fuck dogs is harder for me to believe, but at the end of the day we're all robots suffering from the same solitude. In my case, it sucks to know that this one roastie in my job got a promotion over me because she probably fucks the supervisor, I say probably because I have no proofs, but she is a well-known slut that cheated on her last two husbands (she is 25), she fucked a client just so she wouldn't get sued and she even bragged about fucking her way up in another company to her roasty friends, most of us heard, plus roasties tend to backstab each other too, so I could hear the stories from time to time, for some I've found evidence to be true like actual condoms in her desk drawer, unsual smells in her office she convinently takes time to answer the door for, she has a sofa in her office, like come on, and a lot of other shit like it, but nobody calls her out, because she is now the supervisor and we have no proofs.

Well good luck with the oneitis anyway, are you hoping after you graduate he'll notice you? Because guys do not care about that shit at all. What you studying anyway?

If you really want the guy then spend more time with him and make it obvious, i'm assuming you also really like him personality-wise and he's got to be pretty sociable especially if he works at a bar. Good luck with all that

It sure is summer.
You morons won't ever learn.

I cant comprehend even getting married. Let alone that young. And i get it. I used to work in a supermarket and this girl would come in super late or just not come in during her shift. I asked her how she gets away with it and she admitted she just sucks the supervisors dick. Told me i should try it for the benefits and i quit shortly after.

Business Major. Also the guy is just super nice to everyone. I met him at a show once since i was at a table by myself. He asked if he could use the table super quick (thought he was gonna hit on me) Nope just left his bag and said "watch this for me yeah?" Ended up just taking pics the whole night of everyone and everything on a DSLR. I asked him if that was his job and he told me it was just a hobby. Turns out he's a Life Counselor. He gave me a 100 bucks for watching his stuff and said thank you. Then he just hopped in an uber and took off. I kept seeing him at local shows so we became friends. Always super nice but not the "nice guy" you know? I always see him on social media doing all sorts of stuff and i feel like i could never contribute or i would just bring him down.

>Has the nerve to call other people creepy
Now i know you're a LARPing man. Fucking weirdo

>coming into a storytime thread and disbelieving it
i bet you stand up in cinemas to tell everyone the avengers isn't real

I have to admit that I kind of envy the previous supervisor because he gets to fuck just for his position... I'm not going to lie, I want to do that, but this cunt is blocking me from it and I can't change of company, yet. Also, why wouldn't you do that? I mean you already fuck dogs, you might as well

Idk what to tell you but things aren't going to magically change and make him notice you just because you graduated, just get his attention and make it obvious now instead of later(never). Unless hes a robot, he will make the first move, if he doesn't then oh well at least you tried.

I"m a total slut for Rex Thunderknot. I've made a point to never reject him when he jumps on me. The moment he signals, I get into position as his bitch.

Attached: CKfnrn16G9c6B4wl5iSCjTEwmtMEEoO1L5VKP1dX9gM.jpg (576x768, 93K)

Because dogs can't tell other people how fucked you are. Also it was 1 dog thank you.

Maybe. We really only meet up for shows since i don't go out. I get nervous around new places I just want him to see im not some chick who wants him for his money. I always see him turn down sluts so i figure he's looking for someone more genuine. If i can show him "hey look, i can handle myself too" Hopefully he'll take some interest. Also hitting the gym too. I'm too skinny. I want curves.

So you are telling me that women would do anything as long as nobody knew about it? Do you know about the Ring of Gyges, if you had it, what would you do?

I'm sure most people would. It's why im telling all of you this stuff. you don't know me and we'll probably never meet. Even if we do the you and me here are different from our real world selves. I'm not saying ALL women do. A good amount though. The most fucked are the "super pure innocent" bitches. They are the worst of all. Trust me.

did you ever let the dog do anal to you?

Nope, never did. Never been interested in to be honest.

did you always let the dog cum inside you or did you prefer to eat the cum?

Just make an effort to hang out with him outside of shows, you guys just focus on the show and there's not much time to talk, except about the show afterwards.

If the guy isn't making the first move yet the wait and see approach isn't going to work, sure as fuck doesn't work for guys and it won't work for even women.

It depended on mood. To be honest i only ate it. in the super heat of the moment. It's not like it happened a lot. Usually the act would keep me going for a while.

He usually asks me "hey xyz is coming this weekend we going?" i usually just say yes and we meet there. Idk how to ask or if ill make it weird by asking him to do other stuff. He has picked me up for food before the show and he always pays. So idk if he's just being nice or what but i do have lots of fun. I don't want to ruin it what i have with him by scaring him off. Once i went over to his place before a show and he helped me make my battle jacket since his is super cool and i commented about wanting one. Again idk if he's just being nice because he does stuff like this for lots of people. Helping them out and hanging out with them and stuff. He's honestly an amazing friend.

The first time you did it with a dog, how did it make you feel, after?

Dirty as fuck but turned on like never before.

why is everyone giving this roastie attention
she literally fucks dog

Yes, I've been molested before.

could you post pic of your pussy?

Not true it was actually more common to fornicate with animals

No but my cat molests me every morning, I always wake up to him pushing on my breasts with his paws. He does it so I will get up and feed him it feels good

Post fat milky titties please

white girls fuck dogs originalli

Attached: 12EF4345-7335-4711-8C4F-724FBDB96E24.jpg (826x1420, 320K)

dogs never slut shame.

>slut shame
>>>out

Attached: E67987A2-C182-4A4F-9594-3B898D17FF1D.jpg (685x789, 60K)

who said i had to be female?

My horse is my bf so...

>zoophile
>I never really go out unless its for a concert
>metalhead
you are literaly perfect, if you are a girl