Smokes thread

What types of cigs do you robots smoke?
I havent smoked in like 2 weeks so my tolerance went down, and when i smoked today i felt dizzy.It was cool as fuck.
My favourite is Marlboro red.

Attached: Marlboro Red-800x800.png (800x800, 132K)

port royal original rum and wine rollies, even though they are $35 aud here

Marlboro Lights and once in a blue moon; I got to a Tobacco shop and get some unfiltered Lucky Strike.

Absolutely horrible for you, but so so good

damn,i can never make myself buy expensive ones because i would just smoke them in one session.

My favorite thing to smoke is barbecue or a Jew. I tried one of those negros from CongoMart once, but the flavor was a bit charred for my tastes.

I love Marlboro reds as well, love the sweet aftertaste.

Got 2 blocks of golds right now though so I'm trying to finish these up.

poorfag so smoke tobacco.

Camel filtered
feels like marlboro. cheaper, but not as strong

Camel. And you're the only good person in this thread.

The one and only Lucky Strike Red

Attached: 1522297561909.png (348x353, 103K)

Lucky strike original or marlboro touch.

Attached: 1527893307417.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>be in britbongistan
>marlboro reds cost 12 pounds because of gubberment taxes
>smoke them anyway cos fuck the police
>go through a pack a day
>don't get rush anymore
I need to upgrade. What is stronger?

>Marlboro red
second this
cant go wrong

Attached: 1458175829304.png (657x527, 19K)

smack would be a nice upgrade.

Chesterfield red. Its awesome if you stop for a while and cant even walk straight after your first one

Rolling tobacco. Look for drum classic blue it's one of the strongest out there. In Australia we have white ox so get whatever the britbong equivelant is

Sick one senpai

Attached: Trainspotting11.jpg (655x284, 38K)

I quit yesterday. Used to smoke a pack of American Spirits blues every 3 days. I feel like shit and irritated for no reason

>I quit yesterday

Attached: 1510786253032.jpg (396x385, 31K)

>Smoked for 5 years occasionally
>Government decides to ban green (menthol) cigarettes by 2020
>Start smoking just because of this
Not really worth getting cancer or some shit

Every journey begins with one step

anything from kools (green pack) to Marlboro reds, really, although I've noticed that my tolerance has gone up significantly, reds dont kick my ass like they used too. The kools don't even feel like anything, whats a good strong ciggie? I've been meaning to switch from the classic Reds to something stronger.

I tried cigarillos but they're too strong for me and probably unhealthy as fuck.

Is it true that smoking fucks up the elasticity of your penis? I love nicotine but I found some studies online and one doctor claiming that smoking can give you permanent Ed, fuck up the length of your erections permanently, and ruin penis elasticity. One even said that just nicotine alone can permanently shorten your penis by shortening the base ligaments, just like Adderall. I love nicotine but my dick is a mega grower, so if I lose elasticity it will be stuck at like 2 inches. Is this shit true or just a weird plot to get guys to not smoke?

I picked up smoking early this year and I have to admit my erection have become noticeably softer since then. Not sure if there really is a correlation or I would've developed this either way.

Smoking messes with your blood flow, including to the penis. After I quit smoking my dick was noticeably harder