Fem user General - /FAG/

give bf now edition

Attached: wojakfembot.jpg (638x749, 96K)

I have found my bf on Jow Forums don't give up everyone

what do you want in a bf, i am available and deeply desire a fembot gf

be warned though, i'm kind of a normie.

ill take a gf....only requirement is you have to have discord and can put up with my clingy ass (id also really like to voice chat)

I love fembots. I cant get along with normie girls. They're so boring.

Sluts have their own threads on Jow Forums now. I leave for a few years and this is what I come back to?

>be tall fembot (6'1)
>only shorter guys hit on me
>taller guys are either with average height or short girls
why was i born a freak that attracts only manlets

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 110K)

>exchange contact info with robot
>chat on discord
>he finds me attractive
>we half jokingly make plans to get together and start a family
>have good conversation
It has been some days since we talked. Did he ghost me?

Why dont you accept your fate and date someone your height or shorter. You're a genetic freak. Accept it. God forbid you date a 5"11" guy.

Femanon, I would like to cum in your mouth.

have you tried messaging him or are you waiting for him to message you again?

He probs got scared. Dont waste time with these robots and get yourself s cyborg baby ;) gimmie that contact info

yeah this. Get yourself a cyborg guy with a good career.

I tried dating a shorter guy, I felt like a mom with her son when we went out somewhere

Cyborg here, 23, 5 11, not a landwhale, pretty much a normie, hmu

I'm short, but if we dated I would regularly savagely beat you so you won't feel like my mother.

you should embrace that, bend your knees to get on his eye level, and other subtle things like that to make him feel small. go /gfd/

Is it wrong I refuse to date men that don't make more than me? I make like $120k a year. Nothing amazing but I just started my career as a business woman.

Add me femanons I'm lonely.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-120325_Discord.jpg (681x608, 104K)

I am waiting for him to reply or say hi again, I dont want to appear clingy or annoy him

>tfw accidentally cheated on my bf again
this is the last time, i promise

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 55K)

Yea it's called "mommygf" and it's hot as shit

would anyone like a practice bf?

we are the same height

Made me kek a bit, congrats user

Yes it's wrong, god fucking dammit it I cant stand hypergamy

Have fun being alone idiot

But guys like that, especially robots who have low self-esteem.
I'm speaking from experience of course.

3 days is long enough to give him another poke without appearing clingy I think.

You are falling into a trap user. He's probably thinking the same right now and going through all the little incel robot whatever myths he heard. If you like him just talk, no guy will ever dislike that unless he doesnt have feelings for you. Clingy becomes "affectionate" if you like eachother, and if he keeps being cold and you can be sure he isnt just being a shy retard move on

No there are lots of guys that make over that amount

Kek moneylets detected. Before you even attempt to find a girlfriend you should get a well paying job and a respected education. Otherwise your ugly ass has no chance, I mean you are already ugly why would a woman go for you if you are an uneducated and poor monkey?

>tfw 3 boys tricked me into giving them bjs
I feel so used

Attached: 1520247745095.png (657x527, 55K)

I make 100k faggot. Doesn't mean shes not a retard

>tfw parents aren't going to take care of me anymore
>can't even get an interview at Wendy's
worry.jpg

I'm not ugly and while I don't make a lot of money that's expected I'm a student.
You're just a hypergamous hypocrite.

I'll take care of you bb ;)

KEK only 100k? That's pathetic. Did you go to community college or something?

not into this, sorry

I did noticed that aggressiveness is common for short guys

Find a nice man to take care of you.

you and other women need to understand that "guys like the chase" is a myth. If you like him you need to pursue him aggressively. Too clingy is just what a guy will say if he isn't into you anyways. Women who don't push men into commitments are going to find themselves without committed guys.

What other sorts of guys are commonly agressive in your experience?

If she cant get an interview at wendys what makes you think she can attract a man who has means?

I won't use you femanon. You can give me a bj when you're good and ready. I just want to rest my head on your lap after a long day of working.

>tranny larping general

>not into this, sorry
Get into it. You are not and will never be the cute small girl, you can not be the little girl, you are not made for it. You need to embrace your role. Or die alone.
Even a taller guy WILL expect you to be gfd mommy gf with him. You will never get out of it.

t. submissive loser

Men like the chase and women that are too agressive are pathetic and clingy. I have turned down pussy for that sole reason in multiple occassions, it freaks me out.

one of my exes works at wendy's i could get you an interview if you be my gf

You know how small dogs are mostly angry? That logic applies to shorter men too. They have to overcompensate for their omeganess by lashing out like small dogs. It's actually fucking hilarious. When a 5'7 manlet gets angry all I can think about is a Chihuahua throwing a fit.

Femanon, let me fuck your throat.

>I did noticed that aggressiveness is common for short guys
This is actually not true, it's just people perceive it to be. Short men and tall men are the same level of aggressiveness.

This is partially wrong. Too clingy is a thing, but it's more of "we need to be together 24/7 you aren't allowed to do anything with your friends/on your own at all ever". Starting a conversation is NOT being too clingy.

You sound like a beta tall loser trying to act tough.

>tfw ugly and retarded for a bf
I was doomed from the day I was conceived

Attached: AD57A5E3-8711-4343-AC0B-DAD456A8E3E0.jpg (750x478, 97K)

I'm actually a 5'8 woman who finds manlets utterly disgusting. Looking at them makes me physically repulsed. It's as if I'm looking at a disgusting cockroach. Yuck. Ew ew ew.

if theres one thing i learned here is that a robot will settle for anything fuckable

Yea you're a lanklet lol.

>talk to fembot
>no sexual intentions just like talking to them
>all of them ghost me even if we're having great conversation

Why do you do this.

I have good news for you femanon :))

Did you send them a pic of your face?

>tfw bf doesn't make enough to support us both
>tfw getting therapy this week because too retarded to get through an interview or be a normal person

Afraid of rejection, butthurt baggage from years of bullying. If I feel nervous or like I don't have anything to say after a bit even if the person is really cool and nice I'll ghost. As a result no friends.

They have dozens of guys waiting to talk to them, basically on tap.

you waited too long to show them a picture of your cock

I have this problem except Im a girl

Robots unironically have high standards that cater towards 10/10 cookie cutter stacies. uggo women like myself are just as invisible to them like we are in the real world.

Attached: 60A306E1-66AA-4B09-9F43-F8ECDFC06F0D.jpg (2048x1211, 420K)

Why would you not date those shorter men? Do you have a fetish for ugly skinnyfat tall guys?

>If I feel nervous or like I don't have anything to say after a bit even if the person is really cool and nice I'll ghost. As a result no friends.
Same here fembot. I wish I could apologise to all the robots I've ghosted.

Always this picture, yawn.

I want to drain my balls deep inside you, fembot.

Attached: 1513894895903.jpg (500x500, 65K)

This is why I hardly bother with fembots. All of you are flakes and will ghost sooner rather than later.

Wtf why did you do that, user?

Do fembots talk to other fembots here? You all seem really catty. There was a situation where some fembot joined a Discord that had a token woman and the resident token girl started flinging shit at the new girl to the point the admin banned the new girl. What the fuck is your problem? Do you really like crave that much attention?

Jow Forums here I make 4 times that + dividends from investments, but I wouldn't date anybody so materialistic like you "muh career" you're the type of women I avoid at all cost.

Then why are you in this thread?-

Even that slav goblin girl got laid

>t. stalker

A woman needs to show some interest in you.

Aha. Tell me when you wake up from your make-believe world.

Fuck off back to your server, jfc.

I'm desperate for a female friend but also afraid of them and insecure because of bad past experiences. I've never been in a discord group and wouldn't act like that but maybe she felt insecure and sperged out for that reason.

I met a really nice girl here one time and she was very kind to me. I sperged out though and deleted everything. I hope she's doing alright.
If you're reading this, thank you for being nice to me!

>Fem user
You LARPing fags always find a way of getting past my filters

Maybe because I haven't learned and think eventually one won't ghost me. And also because it's no effort on my part and I'm actually a normie who can get girls just fine. I just want to once experience the novelty of having sex with a mentally fucked slutty fembot.

Im pretty sure she killed herself.

Why would a fembot want to talk to a normalfag?
I'd ghost you as soon as I find out you're not a robot.

No. I know better.

But I tell them theres no need for that and I'm not judgemental or mind their awkwardness at all.

Be my penpal and we'll promise not to ghost eachother.

You tards realise 9/10 "femanons" arent even female. And yeah females cant be incels. You cunts look ridiculous. This whole fucking thread is for 1 or 2 females to get the attention they dont get IRL, because 2/10, the rest are trolls.

No such thing as femanons, 99% of the time and no femcels 100% of the time.

Attached: chikin2.0.jpg (149x160, 7K)

They could be, jealously , insecurities and it doesn't mix well

All of these non mixed-raced men and women complaining about being lonely disgusts me. Try being a hapa. We have nothing. Hapa men are doomed to a life of loneliness.

Well, in that case, maybe you just haven't met the right fembot user. Don't give up.

I assure you nobody cares this much about you being mixed race as much as you do. Seriously, quit bitching and download tinder if you are remotely decent looking.

>no femcels 100% of the time
Wrong retard, no one wants me because im physically repulsive to look at. Im objectively the ugliest person in the world by every standard.

Great job you understood the joke. I'm glad we have people like you to explain to the 3 people that didn't realize this was a bait thread. I'm sure the 'FAG' acronym didn't give it away either. Boy you are one sharp individual.

People like you who constantly give out meme advice are truly pathetic. Tindr would just make life even worse.

You wouldn't know. I am fully fluent in sperg. I can pretend to be a robot until I've nutted in you and left.

Proof that robots are pathetically evil and shouldnt be trusted at all times.

That other user is right though. Nobody cares if you're mixed race or not. If you're good looking, you'll get matches. Simple as that.

Yes, robots are pathetically evil. But I said I am no robot. I am evil in a non-pathetic way.

Being mixed race ruins your social and home life. You wouldn't understand because you are not mixed race. Your advice won't work because it means nothing.

What racemix are you, and are you a grill?

Are you retarded? The dude said that he wasn't a robot.

.t roleplaying nerd trying to rustle some jimmies
Hilarious