Mfw just disowned my twin brother

>mfw just disowned my twin brother

He tried to accuse me of basicaIly molesting his kids when Im just casually interacting and trying to have fun with them. Basically told him to expect never to see me again and that he was dead to me and I am very good at holding grudges like these so he knows I am serious. Fucking family is never good for anything.

Pic related

Attached: fistpic.jpg (750x1334, 214K)

second pic orioginalio

Attached: secondpic.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

>just did it
i saw this a week ago

this thing is like a month old. nobody cares anymore.

wtf is a cartwheel?

g
>massaging feet
user, be honest, are you a pedo?

a spinny move that kids and sexy acrobatics ladies do

tl;dr user spergs out when asked nicely not to be inappropriate with his 12 year old niece

>il
i wasnt inappropriate faggot, as i said i was casually interacting with my niece

>wtf is a cartwheel?
this

Attached: Cartwheel.gif (500x280, 1.07M)

yeah this is horrible bait

I missed this, what happened? The OP was obviously the bad one right?

Definitely. The brother is so nice and so little emotionally charged about it its obvious he's talking to his autistic pedo brother he cant help but still love cause they are twins

this was posted before
sage

looks like your twin brother can't take it anymore

Attached: 1514599094111.jpg (960x960, 141K)

>op molests his niece
>touches her and makes her do things
>brother asks him to stop several times
>"come on, you gonna call cops on your own brother for molesting your daughter"
>op thinks he's the victim

Attached: 0e27fcf2.jpg (600x1071, 43K)

>user becomes an uncle

Attached: 1526711157317.jpg (281x440, 18K)

Kill yourself normalfag abomination

not my fault he a bitch and doesnt let me molest my niece

>do a cartwheel

The brother is a sociopath/narcissist
That's why it is fixated on (ego) "death" and covering up it's own inadequacy
It's a nonfunctioning human reliant on public approved normalcy
The solution is actual death, just like for you two posters

this exact same shit has been posted before, fuck off

Yes he is, normalfag scum
Kys.

Yes user, kill me thanks

Are you actually fucking autistic mah dude

>waaah waah it been posted
NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ALL MY THREADS DIE AT 16 REPLIES FUCK OFF LADS LET A MAN ENJOY HIS LIFE

Attached: wojakpingdinosaur.png (1384x824, 268K)

>unironically using "dude"

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 46K)

So, assuming it's not copypizza but original comment

Dude, what the fuck are you doing playing truth or dare and massaging a fucking 12 yo girl. This is the age in which her family should teach her to be reserved, careful and deliberate with her sexuality, not encouraging cartwheeling and "accidentally" exposing her belly and panties to a slavering audience.

To begin with she's going to do that stuff anyway but with her peers, as it should be.

Seriously, jesus fuck dude, everyone on this board at least tries to hide their power level.

You said you're not gonna hang around her and your bro anymore? Isolation seems about right for you.

You really can't interact normally with kids as a male today. Even if your own little family members come to you saying that they're hungry and you go and make them sandwiches, everyone starts accusing you of being a pedophile and they'll even tell the kids to stay away from you because you're some unholy abomination. That shit is infuriating. Do not fucking bother. If your very young family members want anything from you, just tell them to piss off. The world is too sick for you to oblige without being suspected of being a creep.

Why were you massaging your niece's feet tho?

>16 REPLIES
It was a couple of weeks ago and it was a massive thread. Fuck off.

>making sandwiches for a hungry kid
>rubbing their feet, playing truth or dare, asking them to do cartwheels
>same fucking level

We truly do live in a society.

that wasnt my thread i copied it hoping it would reach 400

Lol I like this, stick it to abusive normies

I want to respond and have fun but it's a bit too obvious

Normies are all brainwashed into thinking if a white male so much as looks at a child for more than a second then he's a pedophile. You can't eat your lunch in a park anymore, you can't walk past a mother anymore, you can't approach a crying lost child anymore. I was sitting in a car for 2 hours waiting for a friend and some guy comes out of his house and is all "what're you doing here there's a school near here HURR HURR HURR".

It's insane, whenever a kid approaches me now I ignore it or tell it to go away. Even my own cousins.

>creepy uncle user is also an attention whore who reposts threads if they don't get enough replies the first time
delete this thread and delete your life

Everyone on this board reposts threads every day, don't pretend you don't

There's nothing wrong with massaging a 12 year olds feet, it's not sexual and the only people who think it is are hyper sensitive normies who see everything as pedophilia.

They're fine with letting their daughters dress like whores, the fucking shit I see every day. 10 year olds in booty shorts with their asses hanging out, 12 year olds in thong bikini's, yesterday I saw a girl in jeans so ripped she might as well have been wearing nothing.

Join the DNC faggot

i did the same thing. except with my penis. and she was 3. and there was no truth or dare. don't get wtf my brother got mad about

agreed user. last time i rubbed my nieces chest because it itched my stupid brother got all in my face angry. like what? she was wearing a fucking shit you normie retard

fucking normies cant in2 life

Attached: 1518824946935.jpg (748x748, 34K)

>a pedo AND a faggot
Just end yourself desu

Op basically admited to being a pedo so shut the fuck up

>2018
>Massaging feet is now considered "molestation"
We need to destroy this letigious, cancerous society and rebuild it from the ground up.

Attached: IMG_1438.jpg (400x388, 46K)

Are you stupid?

digornio

You had your niece massage your feet? O_o
Your brother is in the right, OP. You are creepy af.

>Dude, what the fuck are you doing playing truth or dare and massaging a fucking 12 yo girl.
Just being a good uncle, presumably.

>This is the age in which her family should teach her to be reserved, careful and deliberate with her sexuality,
None of this is exclusive with what OP did.
At this age they should be preparing to be courted and married to a responsible husband so none of this will be an issue.

>not encouraging cartwheeling and "accidentally" exposing her belly and panties to a slavering audience.
>Assuming a belly is sexual
>Assuming OP is slavering over his neice

Attached: IMG_1466.jpg (400x400, 128K)

no i massaged her feet dumass

I've massaged my neices feet and legs before and nobody thinks anything of it because it is nothing so not everyone is crazy. She was a bit older than 12 though, but I doubt that would make a difference.

>this
I massaged my 36 yr niece's feet and nobody thought about it twice. Sometimes its good to just do nice things for family members.

My mom massages my brother's feet and if I liked getting my feet massaged she'd do the same to me.
Some people are just bigoted towards robots.

Attached: IMG_1511.jpg (500x500, 75K)

That's different, women aren't capable of molestation. Do you even watch the news?

People who feel the need to tell others that they "hold grudges" rarely do.
Usually just attention whores who wanna feel quirky and cool.

Attached: Satania29.1.png (590x500, 301K)

Yes, I am a proud patron of MSMBC and CNN

Look, my brother is a nigger, but I don't need to publicize it.
I don't even just mean the skin, I just mean his attitude in particular, stealing everything possible from me and lying straight to my face about it.

Quite frankly he deserved to be disowned. He wiped 2 tbs of space from my hard drive. I hope wherever he is, he suffers.