Numerically speaking, women definitely need men more than men need women

Numerically speaking, women definitely need men more than men need women.

Think about it: what does the average man want from a female partner? Easy access to sex, emotional support and, in more archaic cases, a maid/chef on permanent retainer.

Now think about what the average bluepilled millennial woman offers to any man that isn't an adonis...

Sex? Sometimes, sure. Not on demand, but that has always been the case. What about the other stuff?

Emotional Support? Most modern women can barely support themselves emotionally and have a despairing lack of empathy for men who don't serve their will. And a maid/chef is almost completely out the window due to both the blurring of gender roles and third-wave feminism. Women aren't raised to be domestic and they often view serving in any kind of domestic capacity as being oppressive.

On the other hand, women often have extremely lofty expectations of the men they're intimate with. They must always remain in equal parts...
>Physically Attractive
>Well-groomed
>Hygienic
>Powerful
>Popular
>Fit
>Tall
>Employed and Ambitious
>Always Improving
>Confident
>Charming
>Ambiverted
>Socially Influential
>Financially Comfortable
>Sexually Capable
>Fashionable
>Masculine (But not too masculine)
>Sensitive (But not too sensitive)
>Stoic (But not emotionally distant)
>Emotionally distant (But not mean)
>Mean (But only to other people)
>Kind (But not a pushover)
>Funny
>Emotionally Supportive
>Devoted Almost Entirely to their Whims
>Enviable by Other Women and Men
>And More

Attached: 1497129570519.png (569x569, 269K)

When men fail to live up to most (if not all) of these standards, they are considered to be at fault by women and society. These same women are perfectly content to be deeply flawed and believe that they deserve love and attention despite rejecting those same qualities in men.

What's more is that much of what men desire from women can be provided through much more attainable alternatives.

With prostitution so easily accessible and sex dolls/toys becoming more sophisticated, sex is no longer the bargaining chip it once was. And, with women no longer reliably offering emotional support or domestic prowess, they have little else to offer besides status.

If women were to be replaced by sophsiticated sexbots, many men would be no worse off. In fact, many would be much more confident in themselves. If men were to be replaced by sexbots, however, women would gain very little and lose a lot of the luxuries their gender have allowed them to demand from the opposite sex.

That being the case, why then do women seem to invite an increasing detachment from their plight by the average male?

Attached: 18424108_10154589539551033_8685437779542257674_n.jpg (768x768, 69K)

I feel like something big is building and bubbling up. I've never seen men come together so fiercely and forcefully to figure out what to do next, sharing ideas and theories to solve the woman problem. I believe it's only a matter of time until we crack it, some blackpilled geniuses will find a new way forward.

You must be very young then to think this.

Young people are the ones that matter.

Dude, the solution is to fundamental re engineer them from the ground up.
Women's sexuality is inherently evil, hypergamous, solipsistic, submissive, and fickle. They are broken, they must be fixed.

These lame virginal manifestos can never be entertaining enough. Keep em comin

I'm not a virgin lel try again

Nice try bitch, it's pretty obvious you've never had any good interactions with a woman in many many years, if not, never.

I'm not even the OP faggot. I'm And I fucked this bar slut last Thursday fag.
Protip: you can be sexually active and hate the way women behave. Try again.

>simple, unarguable facts
>manifesto

Exhibit A: The intellect of woman. Bring a microscope.

>projecting
Hey guys we have retard here

Attached: 1528700136797.jpg (840x544, 62K)

>t. attack the messenger

>re engineer them from the ground up
Exactly, personally I think sexbots will help the women behave in what people see as a more "masculine" way. That is to say more honest, humble, and genuinely passionate. These traits will root out most of their degeneracy.

Dude it's often men who have a lot of sex that realize how inherently evil women are. Bluepilled betas who love women don't get laid, women hate them.

The thing that women don't realise about sexbots/sex dolls being such an increasingly popular concept is that it says more about the state of modern women than modern men. When a partially-animate, silicon-based collection of holes without any higher consciousness whatsoever is being viewed as more desirable than having to romance the modern woman then surely the implication is not that men are all sexist monsters who simply don't want to deal with women period, but rather that they're exhausted so thoroughly by the shit women pull nowadays and underwhelmed by what they offer in return that they're willing to just spend the rest of their days fucking a literal sex object instead.

Maybe what women need to do is to stop espousing the easier virtues of feminist rhetoric and start looking at how they might genuinely contribute something to the social and romantic sphere outside of looks and sex if they're so unwilling to provide emotional and domestic support.

>Physically Attractive
And most guys don't also want attractive partners?
>Well-groomed
>Hygienic
Would you feel attracted to a hairy, smelly, dirty woman?
>Powerful
Golddiggers, and even then, it's not the power, but more the money
>Popular
90% of the green texts I read here are about some salty neck beard who decided to go after popular Stacie's as opposed to a less popular girl.
>Fit
Most guys want physically fit women, and while there are exceptions, there are also exceptions for women
>Tall
Sure, some women prefer tall guys. Some don't care. Plus, short people tend to find it easier to bulk up on muscle, which can be an advantage
>Employed and Ambitious
>Always Improving
Stay at home men are becoming more common, but even if you work, isn't it the responsibility of the breadwinner to want to provide for his family as best he can?
>Confident
>Charming
Yeah, people who make a good impression on others do tend to be more attractive, yes. That's how social interactions work.
>Ambiverted
I'm pretty sure women just have different tastes and preferences in personality.
>Socially Influential
I mean, a nolifer with no friends just isn't even going to meet many women, let alone form a long term relationship
>Financially Comfortable
As opposed to being attracted to dumbasses with thousands of dollars in debt?
>Sexually Capable
Sex is an important part of a romantic relationship. If you found out a woman was shit in bed you'd probably be looking to break things off too, or never start them at all.
>Fashionable
Same as attractive and hygiene, really.
>Masculine (But not too masculine)
>Sensitive (But not too sensitive)
>Stoic (But not emotionally distant)
>Emotionally distant (But not mean)
>Mean (But only to other people)
>Kind (But not a pushover)
>Funny
>Emotionally Supportive
??? So what, women should be attracted to bitter socially incapable loners like you?
>Devoted Almost Entirely to their Whims
>Enviable by Other Women and Men
Only if they a cunt

Attached: Useful+_40c80b529bce34350d705ed8cb44f758.jpg (1000x1250, 226K)

this is why it's so much harder to be a lonely woman than a lonely man. you are completely right.

>skiping other several important topics
>giving shitty analogies of the few chosen
>haha, check mate MALES!!

Attached: 1528363740802.jpg (680x684, 40K)

Don't think me to be a misogynist. I do sympathise with you if you're a woman who can see the forest for the trees.

Perhaps, I think we really need to just open up the genome and fix women from the ground up.

>Projecting
Oh, you mean in the same way OP is projecting his own fears on 5 billion human beings worldwide who don't share the same gender as him. Quite ironic when robots constantly accuse normals of projecting and generalizing when 80% of the threads on this board is vulgar generalization/projection on total steangers based on the appearance layer of their seemingly successful social lives.
Keep being salty, friend and just know that everything you blame normies for doing, save for irresponsible sexual behavior, you are guilty of tenfold as well. Maybe you will succeed in making positive change where you want to see it when you manage to be better than them.

Is the second panel the title of the book or is he merely commenting upon his first statement?

>would you be attracted to a hairy, dirty, smelly woman?
Well, I had an ex, so Yes. Her musk and her bush were what gave me life. The minute we ended was like heroin withdrawal for me. I was practically fucking dead for a few weeks.

>5 billion not the same gender
>implying there are 10 billion people on this planet
man this board really is full of fucking brainlets

>He posts on a board of brainlets
>"Somehow I'm not an idiot like everyone else mom tells me I'm special."
Just accept that you're as retarded as we are.

Now explain why married men live longer and why unmarried women have less stress and higher levels of happiness.

This. The way women have evolved is incompatible with a civilized society. The way women behave and choose partners is still reminiscent of caveman times, and we've long since progressed past that. We need to somehow condition and remold them so they stop with their primitive ways.