/britfeel/

the great mystery, night image or day>
it's night time so night image, edition

Attached: june smol.jpg (1939x1412, 776K)

mate the sun hasn't set you absolute fucking ponce

post pictures of paki girls in this one please lads, only naked ones though

Third for Karen

Attached: 1497993339912.png (960x540, 511K)

Lads my gf always obsesses over asian men, not like pakis, like kpop guys. Should this really be bothering me?

Pakis are not weIcome

>cronas six foot hulking frame hunched over his laptop as he furiously demands assurance from dingleberry that its all tilde samefagging

>karrenposter
>tilde
>mimron
Is it just me or are lots of personalities suddenly back?

Start obsessing over Latina girls, lad. See how she likes it

alri meanie user don't get yer knickers in a knot

@46047639
It's about to set you dickhead and this thread is going to last hours. Why should we have a day thread at 10 pm?

is it any different than a girl obsessing over someone like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise lad?

Well I suppose it shows she has a soft spot for feminine males then....

Attached: 1524859791474.png (205x246, 6K)

other night i was looking after someones dog. they came home at like 3 in the morning and gave me 4 cans of stella for payment, said i could stay the night but i wanted to get home to have a spliff and go on the computer, get to drinking those cans. it was only 3 in the morning but it was getting light already, i went across the old railway line home. i was sipping my can and felt like i had the world to myself, proper tranquil path in the twilight sipping shit lager. idk lads it just felt comfy as fuck, reminded me that live is worth living even if it's just for little moments like that

and aren't 2 of the 3 Jow Forumstards

Tilde IN
Ebin IN

Mimorin OUT
Karenposter OUT

I'll take the middle one the other 2 can go back to their containment boards.

Sagiri sagiri leafing sofi wearing a fur coat in the kebab shop is like leaving a dog locked in the car if the pet sofi dies apu a sad
Yeah, we have a history of having pol posters come over to here.
This but the complete opposite

>This but the complete opposite
Genuinely don't like you anymore SP. Shit taste

Wow now I know who this is I have lost my respect for you.

kpop guys are basically women anyway

apu doesn't love sofi though that's you. stop blurring the lines, n leave the lil fella alone

>Watching Mister Metokur's E3 stream
>Want some snacks to watch the shitshow with
>Too depressed to even move let alone go to the garage
>Browsing places online thaht will sell me Nembutal instead of watching the E3 stream
fucks sake lads its a dire night tonight

Attached: 1528671400429.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Evening lad how had uni been

why do I want to tickle a cute fembois useless little smooth bollocks

am I crona lads

Fucking hell you over dramatic pansies, literally sound like playground children

WOW I DUN LIKE U ANYMOAR

Ur all off the state issued gf list

Attached: E7E42BE1-C367-4016-B6FE-5B948CDC0B0D.jpg (1536x1014, 204K)

lets temporarily push this black male on white female shit, for future generations. not in the i dont believe in borders way, but like, you get just a bit of nigger genes going and in 100 years time we could have like 10% black white girls with big lips and big asses, like we have already but artificially fluffing up the numbers by doing it purposefully

cause ur a fucking fag

Attached: 1528605938087.jpg (650x608, 86K)

I know how you feel lad. There are just points where everything is so calm at you literally feel as one with the world and life. Very comfy. Especially when you have something you're looking forward to in life too, just feels like a drug tbqh. Literally would take the feel over smoking weed or doing a line any day.

My town is very modern and basically new built so we don't have that sort of landmark here. We only have 15 year old bike gangs robbing people.

Went shopping today, classes ended in like March or April. Watching 13 Reasons Why atm

Just don't reply to my posts anymore ok chap. Cheers.

>roid genes
nah you're alright lad. don't want smelly kids tbqh.

Attached: 1515571791651.png (1248x1504, 71K)

This is a community. Who you like says a lot about you as a person, it's not looking good for SP based on this. Shame really

uhhhhh but i'm not back though????

Did you catch all the HC drama and see Tildes post?

>and aren't 2 of the 3 /poI/tards

Attached: soy10.jpg (576x768, 42K)

I'm embarrassed for you lad

i love you all, stop being sillyt billies and fighting xx

I'm embarrassed for SP.

gonna have a can of cherry pepsi max and play some csgo boys

Sorry I meant black, or was it Jim that was transracial now?
Do you get off to embarrassment because I hope you do

i was against it from the start. well not against the idea just not wanting a gf, or bf, or tf
try force 1 on me and i'll kill her then use her as a sex toy

Wonder if I'll be able to hold my nerve during my expected disciplinary or "documented discussion" tomorrow

>try force 1 on me and i'll kill her then use her as a sex toy

blimey lad, chill ya bean.

BOOLEY ALARM BOOLEY ALARM

i'll be honest a think the stella really tied the experience together, as shit as drugs are

ok, i'd return to sender
why am i. maybe you are

what the fuck is the actual point in tripfagging this is wank as fuck boys

I miss madlad, he was such a nutter.

is there radio tonight?

it's i not as

150 fucking quid. Want a new pair of ultra boost but they have the nerve to up the price from 120. My can of monster has been reduced to 440ml and cost me 1.40. What the fuck is going on lads.

Attached: jd_000065_a.jpg (640x452, 14K)

oh yay I got another one

Attached: image.gif (586x431, 1.19M)

I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under.

And if you're reading this thread you're in too deep, it's /britfeel/ radio. Run for the hills!

in life, you're either the reacharounder or the reacharoundee, unless you are neither, in which case....

you're an actual retard or a richfag who has no money concerns if you spend that much on those average looking shoes

Why not just move to BraziI if that's what you want?

lad i want eytys angels and theyre fucking 280 it physically pains me

ah fuck

I just realised that I need the contact centre manager (who I was rude to) to sign my time exemption forms this week

Fuck, that's going to awkward

life is currently fucking me in the arsehole and it doesn't even have the courtesy to give a fella a reacharound

>brazil

no

Back from watching the new jurassic park. It was alright, nothing special desu.

As a a sock boi trainerfigs need to step off

You just want to turn the UK into Brazil.2 then

>eytys angels
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE THESE LAD

Attached: eytys-blue-Angel-Leather-Sneakers.jpg (1200x630, 96K)

how about that guy from 3rd rock from the sun who had a funny voice

Did you go out with your mates from 6th form?

Why isn't /ourradio/ ion tonight, lads? Andrew has a lot of explaining to do

just my dad, lod.

theyre beautiful lad

Attached: image.jpg (750x506, 71K)

I work full time and have no friends or gf. After rent I have all my money to myself

*users powers to paralyze the thread*

heh, lets see how long this lats for.

dad recommended me a dr plumbs bacci pouch last year, cost like 20 pound which i thought was a bit steep but oh well i thought i was paying for quality. a year later and it's already falling to pieces, doesn't even fold up properly even though it's clearly designed to, they just didn't give a fuck that it was really impractical and pushed it onto the shelves prematurely.

don't buy dr plumbs, it might be real leather, but its also real SHIT

kinda cool, I guess

Hope that sole isn't too big

fuck you lad im immune

*dabs on you*
nice try kiddo

damnit i'm hungry again

I met my girlfriends parents for the first time at the weekend. They were really nice and I think they liked me too.

didn't even know you had a dad, it seemed like he was out of the picture. that's quite wholesome though, I remember going to see Lord of the Rings: Twin Towers with my dad when I was like 5. I think I cried at one point

fair, so you're on a big salary? still don't get why they're worth that much money

*users powers to make you remain in britfeel for the next 4 hours*

heh

>lats for

Attached: grimes and bum.jpg (2835x2941, 620K)

4 hours? be out in 3

would be like fucking a fire hydrant

>beautiful
>Kinda cool
Actually mentally ill. Here, some nice shoes

Attached: adidas-muenchen-schuhe-brown-matte-gold-1245-zoom-0.jpg (1500x976, 244K)

Dadlad and mummy split up recently. I still see him quite often though.

w-why was this your first thought

Attached: cbum 5.png (594x743, 634K)

Today started great and now I want to bury myself alive.
Fuck me, my autism and my inability to speak to people.

smack your head 3 times and i will remove the curse or you will be here for 3.

cause he looks like a fire hydrant i didnt mean his cock im not gay

>brown and yellow
>literally most basic style
wheres your personality user?

you're with us now lad don't worry about it

dont tell me what to do reeeee fuck this magic

gold ACSHUALLY
I don't have a personality though, all my wardbrobe is grey and black

What is the one true political ideology of Brit/feel/?

Salafism, clearly

They aren't I was complaining. I'm only on 20k a year but I love with my sister so my rent is cheap and I don't spend money on social events or a gf so it goes a lot further than it would if I lived solo.

britpol needs to leave

Got a jar of Polish sauerkraut from the Polski sklep and ate half of it in one sitting. That's like a pound of face-twistngly sour cabbage gone down my gullet over ten minutes. Had to force myself to put the jar away. I think I'm addicted. Send help