Be me

> Be me
> Fucked this new intern at work
> She said she was a sophomore
> Just realized today she's a fucking HIGH SCHOOL sophomore
> Start to pull away and now she's acting really clingy
> My coworkers are starting to notice

What do I fucking do??
I swear to God she looked like 20 years old and I had no idea we hired interns from fucking HIGH SCHOOL???

I don't want to lose my job or go to jail!
Please help.

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (320x295, 119K)

kill the bitch bury her body in woods

get fuckd pedo!hahahahahah

Shoulda cheacked id pedo.

Attached: 1528731444169.png (450x453, 166K)

get out
you don't deserve to be here while existing as a sex-having person

If anyone asks, she is "probably" just having a crush, deny everything

>>OP

Try being honest. Tell her that you did not know and express your fear to her. People tend to have empathy.

See you in jail pedo nigga

Attached: 0563EC7B-EF70-4272-B9E3-9229D14B73D3.jpg (991x902, 66K)

Time for your anti sperg skills to shine. This is make or break. Tell her you had no idea she was a sophmore and this can't continue. It's against the law. Explain to her that you'd be risking jail over waiting a few years for her to tutrn 18.

I cannot stress enough how gentle this has to be. Ever wanted to defuse a bomb? Now's your chance.

convert to you know which religion.

protip: its not the one defusing bombs

Just tell her that you're gay bro

romeo and juliet law?

otherwise you may actually go to jail lmfao

>People tend to have empathy
What world do you live in user?
Women are typically unable to emphasize with a man, just own your shit OP. If she senses weakness, she will exploit it.

Why is everyone enabling this faggot
He had SEX ffs
Just go away

>People tend to have empathy.

They do, but a teenage girl getting dumped by an older guy who statutorally raped her? Not so much.

Isnt it legal if shes 16?

varies by state

Impregnate her, idiot, you'll have a loyal wife forever

>I don't want to lose my job or go to jail!
What state are you in? In most of the US, 16 is legal

HAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking normie asshole.

Try to keep a low profile non sexual relationship until she is of legal age. Make sure she loves you, but dont be too overbearing as if she starts to dislike you, its game over. If you break up naturally and on good terms, you should be fine. Make sure there is no evidence that you fucked her while in high school. Tell her you want to keep your relationship personal, she will love it, and to keep it out of work. Keep it up and stay on good terms and you should survive.

OP here, I tried to stay late since she usually walks out with me, buy she was waiting for me
Then when it was clear she wasn't leaving without me, I walked to the parking garage and did and she started crying
She told me I was her first (she didn't bleed though????) and thinks I just pumped and dumped her
I tried to comfort her but she got angry and said she hopes I die and I don't know what the fuck is going to happen tomorrow
Should I flee the country???

Attached: 1513658458151.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Is this bait? Have fun being buttfucked in jail by Tyrone Biggums with an 11 inch cock.

Fuck you dude you literally hit the jackpot of ptp

Should have kept it going faggot
That was your future wife now you're gonna go to jail because you pissed her off

If she tries to take legal action then it is critical to be as trustworthy as possible. Act like a nice, maybe even dopey person. Tell the truth and dont deny you fucked her. Say you didnt know and you stopped after you realized. You might be charged lighter and will receive a much shorter sentence, if you do time. Also remember that she is at an unstable age, and might calm down and try to talk tomorrow. If she does, respond to her and try to be as nice and understanding as possible.

You're gonna have to keep her mouth quiet with the D