/r9gay/ - #334

did you fall for the long distance meme? edition

Attached: 263d1b0bf9a5c8f7090e6c32accd1299.jpg (489x552, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tanasinn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes but 100% unironically

You have been doing your daily cat smile exercises, right?

Link to last thread:QOTD is technically in the OP already.

>always wanted a girlfriend
>tfw I am the girlfriend now
>tfw bf is a black thug-ass nigger

Attached: 13d1ca5875497eee9a603c680870dc06abcdcede22893145ddc898712297cb28.jpg (1275x1087, 170K)

>tfw watching e3 conferences in voice with my bf
>planning on going to anime expo with him next month
>tfw gonna make him crossplay at the con
>tfw gonna pull down his skirt and let him fuck me in the bathroom stall
>tfw gonna hold his hand and go on a cuddly romantic dinner date
yes i fell for the ldr meme and i couldnt be happier

Attached: bnn.png (585x458, 476K)

I have some friends going to AX,you should let them all have a turn in that stall.

>tfw keep imagining my life with the perfect boy who understands and loves me for who I am
>am a boy whos always been straight
>also an autistic schizoid

Looks like Im just going to die alone then

Attached: 9824E8A8-A4AB-4647-AEC2-D64F3BB5CE61.jpg (2576x1932, 693K)

i dont think my bf would like that user

>prisongays and trannies trying to raid again
pathetic

look at those sons of bitches
>tfw no bushy eyebrow bf

>be me, chatting with a guy I met on r9gay
>already know he lives in the same country as me
>find out he actually lives in the same city as me, and only 30 mins away by bus

>was chatting with cute russian boy
>things are getting heated
>make him download snapchat so he wouldn't screenshot my dick pics
>he screenshots my dick pic.

What the fuck. Can't trust the fuckin Russians. guess you boys will be seeing me in a "pics you shouldn't share" thread soon

But you just want me for my thiccbrows user

You just need a trap

I didn't ask you what you bf would like. Now I'll have to go to AX myself and fuck your brains out in that stall. Maybe I'll make your boyfriend watch while he jerks off his pathetic little cock underneath that skirt.

Is this the online equivalent of a guy telling you he's clean and then you get crabs?

no thanks user thats really okay
i only want my bf

everyone needs an opening line.
yours just happens to be bushy.

It feels like it.

It was going well, too. He screenshot and i replied "wtf..." and he read my message, so maybe he didn't know it sent me a notification when he did that.

He immediately blocked me everywhere after he read my message. and a single tear fell down my eye

anyone want a black bf with wannabe anime mop hair?

Attached: 1466928351529.jpg (650x650, 147K)

that sounds like a really weird combination, wish you could post pictures of yourself on r9k

i was complaining that my hair was getting too long in the last thread but actually i love it

Honestly LDR isn't bad if you're both losers and/or shut-ins.
>Met BF on SWG 8 years ago
>Every summer and winter break he visits
>Neither of us have cheated aside from when I was having doubts about my sexuality (a year in) and kissed a girl I knew
>Planning on getting married after I finish school
I legit have no idea what I'd do without him. Only flaw in an otherwise great relationship is he's an anarchist who has the same relationship with politics as a Saudi does Islam.

Attached: 2ozu9zrjyvmz.png (700x671, 682K)

Well faggos, I'll be at The Eagle tonight cruising.

I miss the Jungle.

Oh well....I'm gonna do some degeneracy. And get muh fuck on

What's The Eagle user? Sex store? Bath house? Theater?

You can post dick pics on here using imgur you can probably do the same for faces

on a monday night? this seems more like a weekend affair

Cute, I think you two will be happy together : )

We've been having some bumps recently because of his political extremism and black and white world view where anything but anarchism is an unacceptable answer and he becomes enraged when I don't agree.

I don't feel like going to work tomorrow and my gf thinks I'm going on a work trip.

Really, I just wanna drink and maybe get some strange. If no joy, I got a few numbers.

The Jungle was great until the squares wanted to put in yuppie ass apartments and they forced them out.

Going out on a weekend arises suspicion and I'm just not in the mood for pussy.

It's a leather and bear joint.

>Decided not to be gay anymore
So long suckers, I hope you all get aids

Who here is still in the closet? Do you think you will ever come out? Why or why not?

>yuppie
>squares
>gf
how old are you exactly

Attached: pa516n2jTQ1v114.gif (300x227, 842K)

>gf
i meant strange

>NA wakes up
>sudden tranny outbreak
heh

Oh, gross. Disgusting. Twinks and cute boys only.

WHERE'S MY BF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
parmigiano reggiano

take your pic from the guys in this thread

attention

I'm finally heading to sleep.

thank you for your attention

Attached: 1511307869680.png (1166x655, 856K)

how about you then my dear user

Also, Twinks are too much like women.
And uppity.

are you dating giraffe boy issacson?

No. I'm to angry for anyone to... what the fuck is that word. Ah, communicate with. Sexuality? Eh, never thought about it and honestly there are like a thousand fucking labels. I suppose demisexual is accurate, then again, I don't fucking trust people enough to get emotional. Probably gonna die alone. Fml.

Baby baby don't look so sad
There's gonna be a better tomorrow
Omoi tobira no mukou wa
Itsu demo aozora sa

Baby baby close your eyes
Go back into your endless dream
Hateshinai yume no tsuzuki
Misase te ageru kara

Just believe someday you'll find your hard time's gone
Try not to look back on your yesterday
So keep on dreaming of tomorrow
Don't you think you're lonely
Don't give up on loving
Somebody's waiting just for you

Don't you look so sad girl
There will be a fine thing
Everything will be all right

Baby close your brown eyes
Go back to your dreaming
You can see the blue sky spread

Attached: pepe music.png (354x286, 28K)

>tfw 30 years old and have no idea how one exits the closet

>30
too late user, no point in exiting the closet

i dunno man. how did kevin spacey do it?

yeah, I know. maybe my wizard powers will increase as the years go by.
being a rich and famous actor who has bigger problems than people knowing he likes boy penis

I probably will have to tell my family at some point when they ask why I've never brought a girlfriend to family gatherings. But ive got weird masculinity issues and issues with my dad that prevent me from actively volunteering the information to him.

Plus it just destroys peoples view of you. They assume you're secretly into gay pride stuff and i just don't want to associate myself with that at all.

do you like black guys?
it's kinda make or break right there.

What is it like to be gay for 44 years

show face user then we'll see

>44
>hasn't killed himself yet
>tfw no suicide pact bf for originality

I relate to this. I'm gay but it's not a big part of my life. If I come out I feel like people will assume it's a huge deal, it'll be every conversation, and it'll change how I'm perceived.

How do I stay in my league? I'm not ugly, but I'm also short and balding so I don't think I have much of a choice anymore.
>tfw balding at 22

iktf user, life is pain. I don't want to be associated with all of the parades and annoying people shoving themselves down the throat of the public. They ruin it for people who just want to live their own life.

Welcome back E3 anons.
see any games that you liked?

that's a power move that i'm not sure i can make. i'm at any rate.

Bruh, what're you on about?

>tfw getting a few gray hairs at 20
Time to order the Nembutal. Not only do I have a twink body covered in hair, now this.

>Implying I haven't been here the whole time
That Ghost of Tsundere game Im interested in

>meet someone just like me
>cutie with 8 in
>never make a move cause I'm too shy and he only is in my state once in a while
>drift away and lose his contact besides some platform he never gets on anymore
>sent him a message but doubt he'll ever get on and see

Being a virgin at so bad. I'll just wait, he'll get on someday and see the message.

Just want a bf to take care of me and vice versa, I'm just extremely moody and can go from I love you to hell and back super clingy to never talk to me ever again (for no more than 2 hours usually) and then plow me at night after a couple of drinks till my eyes roll back and find me the next morning sore prepping breakfast

Attached: 3967e07ffc7ec9fee2d370dd6d9e2288.jpg (686x1165, 85K)

>moody boys

might as well just date a w*man

Attached: 1499814190131.jpg (236x350, 20K)

Agreed. If you're going to act EXACTLY like a woman I might as fucking well.

What movie is this gif from? It's broke back mountain, isn't it. I loved that movie. A tale of 3 cowboys sent on adventurr to find a flower on top of the mountain held by the dog fucking fairy they had to gun fight with. That scene of the gunfight with the fairy in my opinion was an excellent unification of old tales from the old world merged with new tales from the new world of cowboys. Cowboys vs fairies.

>be biscum
>attracted to women physically
>attracted to personality of masculine men
>attracted to looks of feminine men
>they're exactly the same as women
>tfw meant to be alone

biscum shoo

Stop being a subhuman then

sounds fair enough which part of burgerland are you from?

NY
i was talking a lot about pizza last thread

Don't worry user, even if you're bisexual scum you are all dog fucking fairy freaks in my guerrilla mindset.

Satanic faggot, H * L L is where you shall go to after this life of hedonistic blasphemy against your creator, All*h (almighty ruler of this earth, god of war, god of justice, our creator, holy god)

You ignore the message of our prophet Muhammed (PBUH)! Your pussy Jesus prophet even warned you too but you DID NOT LISTEN and instead CHOOSE TO BE A FAIRY. You don't have to act out your pleasurable destruction, resist the lustful corruption that is a result of steamy butt sex!

SEEK HELP ALL OF YOU OKAY? By Allah I request he blesses you to start resisting sex with men!

Please just add me.
steamcommunity.com/id/tanasinn

Attached: 1525710872493.jpg (1045x920, 488K)

Instead of adding homosexual sinners to your list of butts to fuck and dicks to suck and fuck, why don't you resist the urge to wedge your hotdog between the buns of other men? Why not, instead, seek forgiveness from our almighty creator god of peace god of prosperity god of love justice truth almighty *llah?

i haven't seen a post of his yet thanks to my phrase filters.

yes, as a s*nner you don't see the truth but my posts will help you see the light someday, by the grace of our /\ll/\h you shall become Mvsl1m

You are not shy, you feel the love of Allah in your heart an it overpowers your butt's love of being filled by men and creampied over and over until you scream. Please find your way to Allah, our almighty creator god of love justice truth prosperity law justice and all else!!!!!!

You should try harder
>Don't censor Allah
>When using his titles remember the reference to him being there on your day of judgement
>Muslims outright use "faggot" "cock" and "asshole" and not weak euphemisms

>I have a twink body covered in hair
and the bad news?

If someone asked I'll come out.
But no one asks.

I'm ethnically Jewish but hate Muslims so I like to use them to mock you in hopes you will hate them too. Honestly I don't care enough and realize I'm not playing a good Muslim. I have no idea why I'm really posting here in reality perhaps I am just this starved of attention after living as a NEET for nearly a year and being nagged every day of my life but not being able to find a job on my field

My streets outside used to be 100% white basically, it's funny because I used to be the most anti racist person in the world reading weird shit into white people doing benign things I thought were racist, I was even on a newspaper club at school and accused public town figures of being racist but no one read our paper so it didn't matter

Anyways there's like 50 or less % white people and I can understand now why people are racist

I'm in America but unironically surrounded by fucking Muslims EVERYWHERE I GO

Also the d066o meme is mean but a Muslim guy literally raped my neighbors dog which is why I sort of begin to hate gays as well, I only post on here from mobile which is why I give no fucks about believability or spelling

Anyways now you know my life story as can cry for me at night, cry for your Jewih friend who has to live surrounded by brownies who regularly commit crimes and do do things like RAPE MY NEIGHBORS FUXKIN DOG REESEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyways I won't be here forever I will likely stop before the week ends I apologize for autism

I used to feel this way but as I got older I ceased to give a shit.

Aight nigga

please dont stop, i unironically enjoy your posts

coming out's a dumb meme, no need to tell someone you're a homo unless a guy you like wants to know

Coming out is just a virtue signaling ritual that middle class people do for attention. It's retarded bullshit. What I hate is the people who film it, then when their conservative parents get mad post it online. Selfish pricks, if your parents are uncomfortable with that just don't tell them, that doesn't make them evil just not able to understand.

You don't only come out once though. Just because your parents know doesn't mean your friends >friends know.
Just 'cause your friends know doesn't mean your coworkers know.
I don't know why some people act like it's a one time grand event.

Because its a virtue signaling birthday party for narcissists.

In my area there was this obsession by gay kids when I was in HS and Freshman year about having a "coming out party." was really fucking annoying.

Fun anecdote
>At work
>Talking to an reservist Marine whose new
>As time goes on he gets comfortable complaining about his gf doing stereotypical woman behaviors that annoy him
>"Makes me glad I'm gay so I don't have to deal with that shit"
Rinse and repeat as time goes on or someone will tell another person and they'll ask "Are you really gay?" because I act generally normal.

I can't imagine the white version of wannabe mop hair. Let alone how a black guy could get it

Literally made me laugh

>whose new
Quit reading there.

He was the submissive one so it wouldn't be gay for me, thus Allah can't get mad at me.

>Apocalypse Now
>Dr. Strangelove
>Dirty Harry

Which one should I watch to stop
>tfw no bf to watch movies and cuddle with
for a couple of hours, robots?

Attached: 1499028936422.jpg (564x752, 61K)

This is your magnum opus

What will you do when your access to the male anus dries up and you find yourself alone? No more nights of hedonistic selfish destruction, no more waves of shameful pleasure washing over the curves of your sea shores as you cum from the blasphemous act of sodomy. I wonder if it is the shame of exposing yourself in that way to another man that satisfies your broken mind. Or perhaps it is that you are engaging in the act of shattering your perception of the pure form of sex over and over again until you succumb to Satan himself. By your 100th man are you even having sex with him, do you even feel his arms around you? Or is it Satan's touch you feel on your body? I hope before your soul is dragged into the fiery pits of Hell you manage to break the habit of sinful homosexual sex with other men. I know you feel pleasure when you sodomize yourself, but you must resist the urge you have for steamy male ass and cock upon your face.

Good night everyone, may the light of our almighty creator reach the pits of darkness just above Hell of which you are trapped in. /\||/\H wants to help, just let him inside you. I apologize for being so annoying but I hope I can channel our prophet MVH/\MED (PBUH) to save your soul.

my hair is twisted so it falls down and can stick up if i wanted it to
it's been getting in my eyes a lot though

Attached: 1468336409602.png (303x220, 33K)

>Implying fags can be robots
Literally "I haven't had sex all day, foreveralone.jpg"

Attached: 1528606418332.jpg (580x386, 79K)

>Oh it's this post again originally

oh so your that pizza user?
Tfw no bf to eat pizza and lounge with at home

yep that's me. although i haven't been ordering out lately.
how about you, what's your dealings?