/drug/ thread

/drug/ thread
just did enough weed for my reality to die
what did you guys do

Attached: 1489861087792.jpg (600x765, 31K)

Enough cocaine to be on this stupid fucking board.

Coricidine. user is a dxm fiend.

Attached: th.jpg (474x318, 16K)

Can you get so high that you have a heart attack?

Depends which drug yes
How fucking young r u

Any upper, pretty much. Even caffeine.

Lol you remind me of that Whitest Kids You Know skit where they all try to pretend like they do drugs.

Weed is for niggers, you scum will get the bullet too

Attached: 28934u.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>weed is for niggers
How sheltered r u

how uncomfortable would i make normies if i mentioned heroin use at a rave/festival/club/party?

Attached: tumblr_o2ilw97P8L1utjx2ho1_400.png (400x463, 161K)

I JUST WANT MORE ACID

I'm always so happy when I'm tripping and booze is expensive and weed is just ehh, psychs are where its AT

I like weed. When I keep my tolerance low, weed gives me some strong closed eye visuals and some decent open eye visuals.

What drug / drug combo is best for sex? Is weed any good?

MDMA, weed, X, maybe cocaine?

If you wanna get fucked in the ass like the cute twink you are, maybe weed yeah owo

How does MDMA feel?
Yeah thats kinda what im going owo bby

I've never been high before. I ate a weed brownie an hour ago. Anyone have recommendations for what to do while I'm high?

eat while you're high

I'm eating some peanut butter crackers and watching funhaus

Do what you normally do and hopefully you'll have fun. Listen to your favorite music, play some fun games, go for a walk if you're feeling it. is also correct, food is incredible when you're high. Try to have some self control and not overeat though.

Why shouldn't I overeat? I'm reasonably healthy and I typically eat well. Would I just feel shitty the next day or something?

I mean feel free to do what you want. I just end up going to bed with a tummy ache every time I over binge.

Yes. You will eat so fucking much, it will still be in your stomach when you wake up. You will feel a bowling ball worth of food in the exact place you left it the night before

oh gosh
orthogonal

>being high on heroin, eating sour patch kids, and watching anime or shitposting
It's sad to know that this is about as good as it gets.

Attached: 1525096749097.png (600x600, 146K)

>how uncomfortable would i make normies if i mentioned heroin use at a rave/festival/club/party?
Depends. Most likely, very uncomfortable. Some would have a personal problem with you, as their close friends or relatives might have hurt them a lot after starting their heroin use. I know I would.