What's the best way to leave society and live in isolation

What's the best way to leave society and live in isolation

Attached: 1528245243934.jpg (215x235, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earlyretirementextreme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

move to southeast alaska and live in the rainforest

Suicide. W

Land is owned by someone, land is owned by state and is protected by rangers.
You have no chance to leave society other than suicide in the 21st century.

Suicide is the solution thus.

GO live off grid,, which is hard it requires intellect and decipline

or you could become a Hikikomori

Bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the west and the Coast Mountains and Canadian border on the east, the lush greenery of the Tongass National Forest spans 500 miles of Southeast Alaska. Comprising the largest intact temperate rainforest in the world, the Tongass is a place filled with islands and salmon streams, where towering mountains sweep down into thick old-growth forest and granite cliffs drop into deep fjords.

At roughly the size of West Virginia, the Tongass National Forest is also the largest national forest in the U.S. and home to approximately 70,000 people living in 32 communities, including the state capital, Juneau.

Alaska Natives have continuously inhabited the Tongass for more than 10,000 years, residing with salmon, bears, wolves, eagles, and whales. The first nations include the Tlingit, Haida, and Tsimshian. Living from the land is still a way of life here, a cultural tradition as well as a necessity, supported by the abundance of fish and wildlife in the region.

got any resources on this topic?, also what is the best place to go off grid (is there anywhere in the world, where the land is free or extremely cheap?)

Do some research watch videos, read etc....

If you're dedicated enough, it's all personal as well like how much you need or want, how you live, how wealthy you are etc
You could basically live in a recreational vichicle as well, it all depends what you want present and future

Also, check out the /out/ board, you may find good advice there.

But that's actually how someone recently did it for 30 years. Squatted on private land. He said winters were scary nightmare levels of pain.

I think the whole off-gird stuff is a meme. Just makes things harder. It's better to just do an early retirement strategy, live in the outskirts of a city in a cheap house, no one will bother you.

I'd rather live off of a meager investment income than breaking your back growing a 50 cent carrot.

i would do this if i could socialize with people but every time i go outside i feel a large amount of dread, i can't live that way.

You can try to live off the grid. Some robot claimed to have tried it for months but gave up. It's hard to live like that, especially when you're alone.

Alternatively, join a monastery.

You don't have to. Just hang out at home, get groceries delivered, much better than worrying about if you're going to catch some disease because your ground water is contaminated.

Catholic monk in a cloistered order with a vow of silence

>early retirement strategy
probably need money to retire which means you need a job which implies going out and getting one
>You don't have to
which one?

With *any* escape strategy other than maybe straight-up homelessness, you will need cash. That usually implies some type of employment.

so i need to interact with society until I'm 40 where i can leave or is there another viable method?

I'm not sure where you got 40 exactly from. Retirement dates are calculated based on your savings and expense rates, don't ever guess at that. But the fastest plan I've seen is detailed on the ERE site:

earlyretirementextreme.com/

I'd start the ball rolling there. In particular, check out Fisker's 21-step plan, it breaks things down for you.

rather than isolation, what's the best way to not have to work?

Honestly, I don't think isolation either helps or hurts when escaping work. It's a non-factor.

thanks, 40 seemed to be the most common minimal number i could find when researching the topic. i have not done much research in retirement just off grid and freelance work. I'm fine with working just not with other people.

first go on holiday to spot you like. than squat in nature place nearby that has water. eat fruits and veg. get chicken buddies and radio on battery. also any animal like ants and gecko will be your enterainment and friend. when you wake up in morning and a frog look you in the eye, you feel so warm inside

Attached: 413251513251451.jpg (500x459, 46K)

isolation could take lots of work on your own part to make it work, all i need is to secure my future of LDAR.

Buy land and build a small cabin. Grow your own food.

Attached: oneacreC.jpg (1200x1002, 462K)

the closest thing to living off grid that's practical is living a van

yeah it fucking sucks but you can make it work. go on youtube and see all the people doing it, i mean the real people not the people the sensationalize it for ad revenue

share playlist of something