Even strippers think I'm a weirdo, this happened 20 mins ago

Even strippers think I'm a weirdo, this happened 20 mins ago

>go to my regular 'strip club' (is not really a strip club but similar, girls serve coffee, you pick one who will be your "waitress" she talks, flirts and offers you lap dances, you can also invite her a drink if you just want to talk to her for longer)
>I always pick the same girl
>She greets me and we start talking, after the first lap dance she asks me if I want to buy a raffle ticket for 15 dollars
>whats the prize?
>she hugs me, and whispers "a night of passionate sex" giggles "but not with me, with her" and points to another "waitress"
>While she's still huging me she starts playing with my hair "have you ever payed for sex user?"
>"no...." and I sperg
>she laughs and says "that face says it all, youuu haveeeee" :3
>noooo is just that I thought you were offering me something (lie)
>hehe I'm not offering anything...
>another lap dance
>do you have a facebook or instragram?
>I don't like giving away my privacy for free
>she looks at me like im a weirdo
>also I don't find them fun
>ohh that's better user
>but so you don't have any social media? Why?
>I have Linkedin
>yeah but that's for work.... hey I have never seen you without work clothes(I work at a bank so I go at the place after work every time) do you have any picture in your phone with your friends, I want to see you not so formal!
>friends
>friends
>nooo... I don't have pictures in this phone
>why do you have two phones user? and she looks at me like a weirdo again
>hehe I didn't mean that, I had tons of pictures in my old phone but it didn't synchronise properly when I changed phones (lie again, at this point I'm clearly sperging)
>ohh user, why don't you never touch me a lot when I dance for you? Why are you so shy?
>at this point I am max sperging and words barely make sense

(cont.)

Attached: stripper.jpg (344x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stripper shit
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>do you have a fetish user? I like sex toys
>sex toys disgust me
>she looks at me like I'm a weirdo again
>what do you like then user?
>I am not telling you, I am ashamed of it
>IS IT SOMETHING ILLEGAL???
>No... and I sperg again
>she keeps trying to guess and I never give it to her
>she changes the topic
>when was the last time you had sex user
>two weeks ago (lie)
>She flats out lie "oh I thought it would be WAAAAY more"
>my soul is crushed
>Well I supposse that the shy ones are always the more perverted ones
>hey user, I'd like to text with you, do you want my number?
>I change the topic because I don't want her number
>she goes back again to it
>okay I want your number, she asks me to text her when I get home
>"Hey this is user, you just gave me your number"
>she replied "Hello! I'm saving your number"

It feels weird robots, I did a mass sperg during the whole thing and I accepted her number, she is probably going to either text me later to offer me sex in exchange of money or she will start texting me when she is low on clients so I can go "see her" or something.

Pic related, she looks like that but shorter, she must be like 5'1'' also latina

your story was such a chore to get through because i can tell you obviously made the whole thing up for your retarded fantasies

i mean goddamn dude a raffle for fucking a woman how stupid do you think we are?

>always pick the same girl
>girl finally flirts with you
>gives you her number
Nigga she likes you wtf go fuck her

Go for it you sperg!

Attached: IMG-c66587d9a93f91054efa4b3d02bfb118-V.jpg (680x680, 38K)

"ever pay for sex?"

if you're not making it up ur being set up lol

Its real, next time I can go and take a picture of the raffle

Set up as in cops or she is setting me up for paid sex?

She's going to use her body and charms against you to drain you for more money by developing a "closer" connection with you, leading you to go there more often. You and I both know it, OP: She's a harlot.

Attached: 1526227509699.png (1174x762, 640K)

This is like that episode of South Park where Butters thinks the Raisins girl is his girlfriend when she really only ever wants to talk him into spending money.

Attached: op on the left.jpg (1357x900, 925K)

Fuck off with your Reddit stories

So me behaving like an autist triggered this? Or was in spite of me behaving like a total autist?

She has a picture of a dog in her whatsapp

Respond to the set up part

she knows you are one of her regulars. she gave you her burner phone to build rapport and get you to waste more money on her. she is hoping you will buy her shit. she might be building up to fucking you for cash.

no harm in trying, I guess.

Because she's your bitch now.
>fuck her and take pics

What do I do now, I have 5 numbers in my phone.

Mother, father, brother, work and now her. I shouldn't text first, right?

Depends on what you want. If you have self control and can resist spending more money on her than you have been, you can initiate. If you had any game there is a chance to get free sex, but judging by your post, it is probably worth your money to just pay her directly.

don't fall for the sugardaddy or amazon wishlist shit. don't give her extra tips or buy extra dances.

just act normally at the bar and enjoy occasionally texting a woman. no one has to know.

I am diagnosed in the spectrum, I have no game at all lol. Last time she asked me for 2 dollars for an energy drink and I gave the money to her, was she testing me?

>was she testing me
Yup.

you're better off not talking to her outside of the bar if you think this is what you're likely to do when she asks you for something. Just imagine how willing to give her two dollars if she was your "friend"/text buddy.

Thots are evil

I just thought "hey it is 2 dollars and the vending machine is in front of the place so she'd have to go in bikini outside", so I just opened the door, bought the thing and entered again (the place is tiny, it was like 10 steps doing that).

Why are you coming back to this same stripper? Dont you want to buy sex with her?

How can your soul be crushed by something a stripper said? Are you in """love?"""

She laughed in my face when I said two weeks, even her can smell my virginity.

This is the dog

Attached: Screenshot_20180612-212538.png (1080x1920, 744K)

She obviously thinks that's funny because shes a whore and probably is selling her junie cakes getting fucked constantly. Don't be so sensitive. You should have owned it.

But why are you returning to this same stripper? Do you want to buy sex or what?

Because I don't like new things. She does a good job, I've tried other 2 strippers and I didn't enjoy it. She is nice.

user just text her when you're horny and hit that shit

Tell her that you want the dog to lick peanut butter off you.

Thots are terrible, I am not interacting with another one for a while

This sounds kinda cozy desu. I think I'd like it better than a normal strip club. What country are you in?

Chile(South America next to Argentina)

this place sounds aweosome, I've never heard of such a thing? can somebody hook me up with the details?!!1

give her the free helicopter ride she's always been wanting

I'm socially inept too, but why feel so nervous around a stripper? They literally deal with autists and borderline rapists on the daily as part of their job. There is probably no form of degenerate she hasn't come across. As long as you're paying her, it's in her best interest not to upset you. I say relax a little. You're good as long as you don't throw a literal retard fit and start beating the shit out of her.

>GOD
these whores disgust me

Attached: 1494287710311.jpg (800x850, 25K)

The other day she said she likes my haircut. Only my mother has given me a compliment like that.

And she says bye with a peck every time. I like it.

She's going to either try getting money drugs and sex from you or she is trying to sell you drugs or sex.

Can you take this interminable blogpost back to plebshit, you flaming faggot?

What's her body look like? Pretty face? Big, natural tits? Big, natural ass? A tight tummy?

Look up the term "stripper shit". You're being gamed for money. Try to get sex and more affection out of it or don't do it at all.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stripper shit

You live in Santiago?

Better yet block her number and never visit that degenerate cesspool again.