Instead of lowering your standards, why not become good enough for the girls you want?

Instead of lowering your standards, why not become good enough for the girls you want?

Attached: 1456423088680.jpg (1024x679, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/tagged/data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they standards are too high and they don't really deserve it. In today's society you need to be a 7/10 to even begin dating 5/10s.

Easier to just complain about my situation

Just have thousands of dollars for surgery bro

goddamn lemme smash that entire team

Attached: 1520923986803.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

Goddamn, I want to fuck every braphog on that team.

Girls are attracted to genes. Not hard work.

Attached: umadbro.jpg (960x960, 82K)

it won't happen. we are meant to be alone.

Attached: 1.png (880x1136, 19K)

*Money
FTFY

Pussy corrupts.

Guys will settle for whatever whore will let them smash. I suspect all these guys complaining about girls being aloof aren't virgins and aren't interested in a relationship with someone they'd find beautiful.

They've had one taste of easy pussy and don't care where they get the next sample. Fuck you guys. When I see these ugly whores ask out an inexperienced cute boy I know why he'll say yes. The idea they'll get some easy pussy. I could spend another four years molding myself into something worth a cute guy's time but I bet if some whore walked up and asked them to be their boyfriend they'd all say yes and all other girls would disappear from their field of vision. Men don't look for the work that goes into being beautiful, they look for a hole their dicks could enter. Fuck off. Men decided to fuck trash so why do they deserve better?

Attached: 64289733_p0_master1200.jpg (800x800, 307K)

If you continue to attempt to quantify human connection, you will always fail. You've already given up, by the sound of it.

>tfw

I crave Power. the only use I would have for a women is Sexual energy. but I do not require it

Attached: th87OU9PFW.jpg (474x645, 27K)

Girls care only about three things:
Height
Upper body strength
Money
That's it. If you're under 5'10", give up now. If you don't have thick biceps and broad shoulders, give up now. If you don't have at least enough money to flaunt regularly on expensive clothes, car, and food, give up now. Women are materialistic as fuck.

why do that when i can just force them to sex me

>tfw have former two with room to spare
>tfw I'm this close of becoming a hobo
sucks being poor, man

Attached: 1505350954215.png (222x293, 148K)

Explain how I attracted my wife then. Or any of the other 23 women I've had sex with in my life before I got married, or the three other long-term live-in girlfriends I had. I've always been broke my whole adult life, and I have never been in strong upper body shape. I'm 6ft tall but I have bad posture and slump my shoulders. So explain it to me, o wise sage of bullshit.

I can't change my height and dick size. Women don't really care about what you do if you're not handsome, the game was already rigged OP.

>I'm 6ft tall

here you go, also when you got laid with leftovers it doesn't mean quality women is interested in you.

Because plastic surgery is expensive. Anything else besides face improvement is cope.

The canonical reason is because being good enough is a matter of genetic lottery and outside of your control

Looks are based on height, bone structure, shoulder width, etc.

Wealth is based off of generational wealth, nepotism, being born in a 1st world country

Not everybody is born white

etc.

If it were easy, everyone would do it
It's not and not everyone does
Jow Forums is full of people who have prematurely given up on life
Y'know there's a story about a fox and some grapes...

Thats because youre chasing after 10/10 Stacys. Maybe lower your standards because ugly girls would kill to have any guys attention, you shallow prick

You could lower your standards or become a herbivore

I feel your pain man, I was there several years ago. Just be wise with your money and you'll make it.

I listed them in order but didn't list the relative weight women give to each factor. It's something like 60% height, 20% upper body strength, 10% money, and 10% everything else. Obviously this varies by individual women but as a group it's pretty constant.

Height is controlled almost entirely by genes: genes for height and genes for health. Upper body strength is related to health, but also to physical activity. Money isn't related to genes, although does correlate broadly with intelligence which is related to genes, but money is mainly useful to provide the woman a comfortable lifestyle for her and her children. If women are forced to choose between the three traits, they almost all choose height over everything else.

That's literally what I've been telling to everyone here. But getting good enough requires time and dedication (lifting) + money (surgery). You don't need anything else when you're above 7/10, above that you can literally just be yourself around girls, one will fall for you eventually.

Oh wow, I can't wait. Please tell me what you mean by "leftovers."

As a 5'4" guy who is skinny as fuck and broke as fuck I recommend you get over it m80

>It's something like 60% height, 20% upper body strength, 10% money, and 10% everything else.
It is fucking laughable that you believe human romantic connections can be quantified and reduced to statistics and formulas. All this shit does is give you a reason to hide from women, hide from interaction, hide from anything that would give you the experience to improve.

What makes you believe this? Clearly it isn't your own experience.

To not know women glorify height in men it today's world is to be willingly ignorant or delusional..

But I thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder

Attached: nigoXQ9.jpg (500x756, 87K)

>5'7"
>Perpetually tiny
>Make less than 30k a year
>GF is a solid 9/10

/thread

if the double sevens say so...

Hes mostly right though. There are always exceptions, but generally certain traits and trinkets are better for attracting woman than others. Evidenced by the fact that anytime a man ask for dating advice people will tell him to become the closest thing to superman as humanly possible AND to lower his standards.

>It is fucking laughable that you believe human romantic connections can be quantified and reduced to statistics and formulas.
theblog.okcupid.com/tagged/data
Dumbass. Tinder has even better data sets.

>hide from anything that would give you the experience to improve.
I was fortunate enough to grow above 5'10", so I never had a problem there. I also fixed my money situation and have made noob upper body gains and it's like night and day from when I was a scrawny, 5'9" poor high school student. Too bad I see women for what they are today and I'm pursuing wizardhood actively.

At least the upper body strength part can be fixed by lifting heavy things and putting them back down again, repeatedly.
I've been going to the gym for roughly an hour for the past month and I feel really good, much stronger and eager to push my body past its limits.

I can't say that this is helping with romantic endeavors but it's a little too early to tell for that

Weird no one has ever given me that advice.

Usually its like: just be yourself and get out

>women glorify height
You sound retarded.
I live life every day. I have 41 years of life experience to draw on. I don't rely on charts and percentages and other bullshit that tell me it's ok if I'm too scared to move forward. Friend, I'm here to tell you that it is YOU who is delusional and willfully ignorant.

>implying girls are better then me
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny.

>tfw not going to be finished with school until I'm at least 34

Not sure if I should even bother dating, TBQH. Nobody wants to date a penniless grad student.

They are all wearing socks and no shoes holy fuck thanks for the fap material tonight

>anytime a man ask for dating advice
Anytime they ask HERE, yeah. That's the advice they get. Real people in the real world would give different advice. Or even better, you could try living your life and having experiences of your own.

>Nobody wants to date a penniless grad student.
Sweet i can finally be left alone till i'm dead. I win the game.

So you're telling me if I took away your trait of being 6 foot, your life wouldn't have changed one bit? You fucking delusion coper, you are so plugged in that you don't realize basic female preferences that even betaBob can tell you "Yeah, women care about shit like that a lot".

Take some damn responsibility ffs

I have a baby face. Balding ginger. Even if I shave my head I'll look pale and weird. I used to lift but have no time for cardio because of work so I'm just getting fatter with some muscle.

What is wrong with lowering ones standards?

Did you reply to the wrong post? My post didn't say anything about lowering standards.

Because it takes a lot of effort to fix my flaws, and I'm not currently in a situation or in the state of mind that allows me to focus on my goals without faltering. The pleasures of indulging in my vices are a big help in maintaining heart in order to do the rest of my duties.

Not the user, but he's right. You lived under Just-World fallacy all your life so much that you cannot comprehend that the factors you cannot change about yourself decides the vast majority of your dating life.

Yes women SHOULD take responsibility for their shitty sexual desires. Fucking cunts. If they're not going to be real citizens they should be property and treated like the chattel that they are.

>be me
>two bachelor's degrees
>one master's
>lived in several different countries
>speak three languages

>tfw don't even bother going on dates because women my age expect a six-figure income and I'm subsisting off poo-tier grants and stipends

I don't know who betaBob is because I'm not a fucking nerd.
I'm not a "coper" because I don't have to cope. I'm happy with my life, even the shitty parts, and I move forward every single day.

I don't know what your problem is but you sound insane.

I have 3 friends who are between 5'5 and 5'9 who get laid way more than me or most people I know and I am 6ft and do pretty well. Please explain

>I used to lift but have no time for cardio because of work so I'm just getting fatter with some muscle.
If you call it "bulking" that makes it okay although you're out of season, you should be "cutting". I recommend you check out . We're all gonna make it, brah.

Damn what a gaggle of brappers

Attached: 1523347308287.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

>Or even better, you could try living your life and having experiences of your own.

Then I just see things that back up his claims.

What the fuck are you even bitching about? Women are in fact citizens. Do you even know what words mean?

Maybe don't date sugar babies?

>I have 3 friends who are between 5'5 and 5'9 who get laid way more than me
They have extremely low standards and/or never figured out how to get past the sad panda.

Attached: 1308870318732.png (300x259, 46K)

>No time for cardio
Make some time, don't be lazy, don't be fat

Nothing, but as a guy lowering your standards means fucking fat chicks, without exception. The assumption is that guys have high standards and need to lower them to normal, but the reality is most of us would be happy with average tier woman, but even they are highly sought after.

>Women are in fact citizens.
Only in name. NOT in fact.

Attached: 1296614027623.jpg (400x221, 70K)

>wah wah women are evil cunts because the top 10% of women wont fuck an ugly loser like me and refuses to settle for his looksmatch
You sound like a cry baby bitch whos been coddled his whole life

>looksmatch
HMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: really makes ya think.png (503x644, 23K)

>believing in meme inforgraphics

I see ugly asian manlets with pretty women out in public.

But my standards are so high, that my perfect waifu does not exist outside of anime.
Even if I somehow became a 6'3'' Bodybuilder Billionaire, with an IQ of 160, I would still not be able to attract something that doesn't exist.

Wrong, you are just making excuses.

They have fucked some of the hottest girls from my high school. I am sure they have hooked up with some girls I wouldn't find attractive when I didn't know but usually they hook up with and date really attractive girls.

Yeah just look at that EXBC guy on twitch

>tfw 5'9''
>tfw will never be "good enough"

Attached: 1510788083466.png (633x758, 90K)

I am good enough. It just never works...

They are exceptions. Being short does puts you at an disadvantage, but doesn't make dating impossible.

That's why lookism pills aren't good for everyone. Its good to know the truth, but when you know how much the odds are stacked against you it can destroy any hope.

>can't refute point so resorts to ad-hominem attacks

Reguardless, you never answered my question. If I took about 10 inches off your height, you're gonna sit here and say "Nope, nothing about my life would've changed. I would've had the exact same life?"
And before you do say that shit, let me ask this question in response to that:
You're telling me that you still would've reached that high shelf that required you to be 6 feet to reach?

>"I KNOW GUYS WHO SHORT GUYS WHO GET LAID"

Just because the moon is red on occasions, doesn't mean the moon is always red.
(Exceptions don't make the rule, faggot)

>can't refute point so resorts to ad-hominem attacks...again

Lol just admit your "looks don't matter" agenda got BTFO

Attached: 1527568398179.png (733x544, 391K)

Why don't you wait until anime actually unironically becomes real thx 2 AI?
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1499719812703.gif (800x430, 897K)

I'm 5'6", and 24. Standards can't get much lower than me.

Attached: 1525828908885.png (494x464, 360K)

>Forget the hard statistics gathered by one of the largest and most well established internet dating sites, listen to my anecdote instead!

fucking women.

Looks do matter... if you are chasing after 10/10 stacys.

>Exceptions
What about you do you think is so unlikable that you are not capable of going out and having flirtatious conversations with women but other short men are?

Because they can always reject you after the herculean effort, perhaps for some dude who is basically you before the transformation or even worse. Cue that comic about a fairy rejecting a butterfly and fucking a rat.

The universe works on mysterious ways to say "fuck you" to your face. If I am to make an effort of this nature, it's for myself only. Otherwise, make so the contract is seen to the end or fuck off.

>why not become good enough for the girls you want

why not be good looking? yeah ill just not be ugly anymore, thanks.

So you don't want to put in the effort and get rejected again?

That's cool bro you are a herbivore I am okay with that

I have a friend who's 5'6" and I don't have the heart to break it to him. He tries so hard to find a mate and it always ends in failure to tie down a single mother he met on tinder. It's not a total loss though I did get him into anime.

>Why have sex when it requires work?

>assuming I suffer from problems that I can comprehend

One doesn't have to be poor to understand how those in poverty live.

Also, I love how that you cannot refute my point, so you instead attempt a personal attack
Try again, faggot

Attached: 1527450787659.jpg (228x320, 21K)

Did you even read what is written?

I can tell you are not aware of the problems you suffer from because of how much you dance out of self analysis

I didn't attack you at all I asked a question. It seems to me like you are just trying to justify why you can not get laid and blaming it on physical things about yourself instead of analyzing the situations in your life and why you were not able to find a sexual partner. I am not trying to insult you I am trying to give you advice

>anytime a man ask for dating advice
Anytime I've done this, the advice I've gotten is to treat women like shit and do all these mind games with them. You'd guess by that statement that most of the advice I got was from PUA places online, but it was actually from people I know IRL who actually have gf's and aren't just talking out of their ass.

It was an unintelligible sentence what do you want from me

>Just don't be ugly bro it's easy

Dude its the same thing as saying to get fit and good clothes without considering genetic factors and autism, kill yourself normie scum

Can confirm its legit advice. Women are retarded and to treat them with respect is to never want to get laid.

>"im just asking a question bro im not trying to attack you"
>proceeds to assume I'm a virgin and cannot get laid

Are you that assmad about being wrong that you cannot string together non-contradicting sentences?

Anyway, just say that my initial stance on the subject we were discussing was right instead of ttrying to CHANGING THE SUBJECT by trying throwing around baseless assumptions. That was roastie-tier debate tactics right there.

Also, think about that for a sec: To attempt to insult a man, you didn't assume I have a small dick, you didn't say maybe I was ugly, you didn't say maybe I was poor, but you instead tried to tag the "Can't get laid" copout on me. You are a prime example of the produce of a society that bases the value of men on their ability to slam pussy.
Sad.

Attached: 1527564077242.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

i completely stopped thinking about women and sex and what they want and what i want from them.
none of it matters.

you guys should do the same.

Won't do you any good if you're a ugly autist.

Version for non pathetic cuckolds

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-12-19-46-30.png (720x1199, 445K)

that's what i'm trying to do.
i've been working out 5-6 times a week for a month now and eating better. still skelly but maybe i'll make it. personality is still crap tho but i don't think you can fix autism

I'm trying and it's kind of working but my attractiveness ceiling is probably too low and it's admittedly frustrating too see how high other's attractiveness floor is and what they can achieve without even trying

Genetics, man

Attached: 1527846044618.png (680x553, 244K)

Why would you keep it from him? Tell him the reason. He deserves to know the truth of his failure. I wish my friend told me sooner.

Attached: i9cCLSG.png (600x600, 184K)

So you are mad because you think being short makes it harder to get women.

You assume any short guy who can get laid is either fucking land whales or an exception

You are not a virgin, get laid and don't want advice but want to tell us about how unfair it is

And I am the mad one?

>So you are mad because you think being short makes it harder to get women.

>You assume any short guy who can get laid is either fucking land whales or an exception

No where did I specifically state "SHORT GUYS CANNOT GET LIED", if anything my stance was "Shorter guys have a harder time in the dating scene". That's you trying to shoehorn my stance into a losing one.
Try again fucktard. And by that I mean re-evalutate your stance, not try to lash out with baseless assumptions of your opponent like a little child.

>You are not a virgin, get laid and don't want advice but want to tell us about how unfair it is

I don't give a fuck about anything being "unfair", I like telling the truth about matters without any sugarcoated feelgood bullshit, unlike you with your "See guys, I know a few short guys who got lucky, so that means discrimination against height doesn't exist anymore".
You might as well should've said
"See guys, I know a few Black guys who fuck White women, that means discrimination aginst Black people doesn't exist anymore."

>And I am the mad one?

Considering how hard you're getting BTFO, yes, you are.

Attached: 1527746990007.gif (350x263, 40K)

because I can't grow my penis or fix my autism