(You) thread

Hey robots,

I did a thread like this once before and it seemed to be pretty popular. I will reply to every post in this thread until I pass out. Conversation with other posters is encouraged.

Prompts:
>What's new in your life?
>Are you in school? If so, what are you studying? Why did you choose that?
>If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one thing to entertain yourself, what would you choose?
>If you could have a superpower, what would you choose and why?

Let's get our need for interaction out of the way

Attached: 1520305845604.png (1677x807, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing
Yes, on summer break now. Major is comp sci. Chose it for the money
>If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one thing to entertain yourself, what would you choose?
I don't know, I would bring my PC if there was electricity, but there obviously won't be. So, I guess books.
Time manipulation. It just seems so useful.

Now gib (You) pls.

If I had a superpower, it would be the power to get a gf

Attached: C0D72D83-F766-47B3-9AAF-CC4DB6974519.jpg (691x653, 99K)

>Time manipulation. It just seems so useful.

Thats actually the one I'd choose, too. But maybe only if its indefinite. I'm not sure how useful a time freeze ability would be if it only lasted 30 seconds and had a cooldown, as opposed to other powers. But yeah time manipulation is definitely in my top 3

Maybe if you had a superpower to impress qts with, you could get a gf, AND have a superpower. What power would you use to impress a qt?

Wtf is with that cluster of lights in north central Russia? Is there some sort of Siberian megalopolis that just popped up that I have no idea about?

I think those are the major mining and oil drilling towns

>nothing much big
>Yeah, 1st high School grade or 12th in America
>Books of good stories or customized vidya with a Lot of games
>Travel across time And Space without changing anything, Just for fun

Which vidya? What kind of stories?

same old same old
No, been a NEET since I graduated high school. thinking about studying accounting and finance though. Sounds comfy and it pays well.
modeling clay, although it melts in the sun so it might not be that great of an idea.
>If you could have a superpower, what would you choose and why
Invisibility, so I could have fun and see the world.

>modeling clay, although it melts in the sun so it might not be that great of an idea.

thats actually a pretty neat idea user. I thought modeling clay hardens when you put it in heat though? Do you like making art?

Finance can be cool, but imo only if you get into the really advanced mathematical stuff. I majored in economics, and the funnest classes I had were always the statistical and mathematical modeling classes. If you're a numbers person its definitely worth looking into

I guess robots hate getting (You)s

Not much. Working a somewhat dead end job, long ass commute, not enough money to move closer because NYC is gay. I took today off because I'm just so damn depressed about everything. It isn't even like I make little money, it's alright, just not NYC good. Commuting by train is ruining my life

No, I graduated in 2014 as an electrical engineer and took a job doing something that wanted that degree but I literally do zero engineering work, I'm basically a glorified mechanic.

A gun

Mind control for sure, and definitely for the pervy aspects.

Some types harden in high heat, usually requiring an oven to harden. The kind I use is non hardening, it always stays soft and malleable unless some other agent is added. I like it that way because I can make things to play with, reuse it, or fix any damage. Sadly though, I live in a very hot region and have to worry about my stuff melting. I made a set of dinosaurs last summer and soon their legs began to soften and then collapsed. I even posted them here. I have never really considered them art though. Don't really consider them good enough most of the time.
Also I look forward to all the math stuff, statistics sounds fun.

>>What's new in your life?
Finally moved out of my parents house and now live alone as it should be
>>Are you in school?
NEET
>>If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one thing to entertain yourself, what would you choose?
A last meal
>>If you could have a superpower, what would you choose and why?
The power to instantly orgasm because im a slut

Attached: 1528582801647.jpg (1308x1634, 380K)

I'm originally from an area close to NYC. Are you from Jersey or NY State?

No shit, the first thing I ever made with clay was a dinosaur. But I've always been a pencil sketching guy myself. My gf got me into it. I haven't practiced in awhile though. Statistics is fantastic too btw. A famous saying in stats is that the best thing about knowing statistics is that you get to play in everyone's back yard.

You moved out of your parents house but you're also neet? How does that work? What type of place did you move into?

>I'm originally from an area close to NYC. Are you from Jersey or NY State?

I'm on Long Island and I take the LIRR to work every day. It's fucking shit.

Moved into an Rv and now i dont even need to pay rent. I live in my dad's private property so i dont get bothered.

Yeah, the idea of living so close to nyc never appealed to me either. You're rent is probably higher just from being so close to the city without even having to live in it

how are you liking it?

It's perfect but still needs some work and renovation. Moving in the mini fridge tonight (:

Are you gonna fix it up yourself? No better feeling than fixing up your living space with your own to hands

I legit cant carry the large drawers and beds without straining my back. My dad is helping me but im directing where to put the furniture. Give it a week and it'll be home sweet home. Didnt read the thread, how are you OP?

I never posted ITT except for respnoses. I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I'm currently coasting rent on graduation gifts, and I have rent for at least another month before I'm shit out of luck, and hopefully I will have found a job by then (I'm living in the same city I graduated in). No job offers yet, but I'm past the initial stages of at least 3 application processes. Soon as I get job, its smooth fucking sailing from here on out as far as I can see. I'm just in a really competitive job market, but I think I can really carve out something comfy in this fucking city.

Hi OP
thanks for the thread, you're a good guy
what's your favorite song, and why?

Hi user, thank you, these threads are always a load of fun.

My tastes in music vary, but I'd say this song has a special place in my heart. Someone I know died recently in an accident, and I think of them when I hear this song. I like to think that they're riding the escalator to something greater, just like the lyrics. Very soothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-BWXT3UBns

a hot girl to fuck daily, preferably a suicidal qt
the power to give others any power i want and then give someone the power to love me more than anything and them give them super op powers and rule the world, simple as

>the power to give others any power i want and then give someone the power to love me more than anything and them give them super op powers and rule the world, simple as

interesting. Why not choose to give yourself the power to make other loves you and rule the world yourself? Why give the power to others? What if they didn't learn or choose to use it?

thanks OP, i'll keep this.

I'm preparing myself to quit my job. Hope I don't remain jobless for too long.

I graduated college already. Currently I'm trying to move over java to python. Studying around a bit on my free time when I feel like it, which is basically never.

Remote teleportation. Always liked the idea of teleporting people inside walls. Like maybe just their legs or arms or half their faces. Teleporting myself inside a wall would be cool too.

Attached: sadclown.jpg (640x480, 26K)

well i didnt wanna give myself a to overpowered power so id have to work for it and if you give yourself to much power people call your power boring

Glad you enjoyed it user. I can provide more of a similar style if you wish.

>I'm preparing myself to quit my job. Hope I don't remain jobless for too long.

What do you do now? Why do you want to quit?

>I graduated college already. Currently I'm trying to move over java to python. Studying around a bit on my free time when I feel like it, which is basically never.

I have 0 experience with Java, but imo python is easy to learn if you have no trouble with learning new syntax quickly. From what I can tell the object creation process in python is pretty easy and versatile, but you would probably know more than I do.

>Always liked the idea of teleporting people inside walls. Like maybe just their legs or arms or half their faces.

Thats some sick shit user. If you ever gain that power I hope you use it for good!

I don't think having an op power is boring, what I'm always interested in is how people say they would use that power, or why they chose that particular power

This is a robbery

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1526249720974.jpg (480x463, 42K)

lmao i got a fuck load of chromosomes bitch, take all you need, hell i'll give em to you

>I don't think having an op power is boring, what I'm always interested in is how people say they would use that power, or why they chose that particular power
well itd also make me some friends which i need

That's a neat map.

I was thinking the same thing.

Nothing right now, but my mom is trying to sell the house and we're probably leaving the country.
I'm studying online after dropping out of college. I chose Computer Science because it seemed cool at first but it's too much work and requires more interpersonal skills than I expected.
My phone if I have electricity and internet. My Vita if I only have electricity. A really long book if I don't have any of those.
I agree with . Time manipulation is an obvious choice if something really OP like omnipotence is out of the limits.

Teleporting people inside of walls sounds like something out of a doujinshi.

I'm consistently bored off my ass and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with a girl that will never love be back.
I'm currently out for the summer. I plan on going into a skilled trade union and getting an Associates degree. I chose it because there's a large demand for electrical workers. Most of the people in the field are either retiring or getting too old to work so I'm almost guaranteed a job.
Probably a phone with service so I could let the Coast Guard know I'm there and have games to play while I wait for them to arrive.
The ability to freeze time, mainly so I could have enough time to finish papers and to steal shit without anyone knowing.

Attached: 5D6FE246-34F4-4941-9ECF-D7DBD8D48DB0.jpg (639x636, 115K)

> I chose it because there's a large demand for electrical workers

If you stick with it and really dig into the industry, you're in for a hell of a lot of dollars user. I'd read up on personal finance now so you can maximize those dollars while you're young.

>Probably a phone with service so I could let the Coast Guard know I'm there and have games to play while I wait for them to arrive.

good choice

>That's a neat map.

Its my desktop background right now. I've been meaning to learn to use GIS software so I can make stuff like this, but I'm too busy with R and other general math/stats stuff.

>Nothing right now, but my mom is trying to sell the house and we're probably leaving the country.

From and to where?

More specifically, I'm studying project patterns. I'm currently studying django's project and their technology choices that surround the project. I don't have any trouble with any programming language syntax. Too old on the field for that and I have been studying different programming languages since ever.

I would probably fuck stuff up with that power to be fair. Don't put your hope highs on me to keep the good stuff up. But hey, ain't gonna happen, so it's all for good.

Can be used that way if you are fine pounding people in primal levels of pain or dead bodies.

Attached: bunnyraven.jpg (640x480, 16K)

I've recently become a little more familiar with my brother, I've discovered that being competitive isn't a good thing if you want to make friends, and that no one enjoys my company at work
I am not in school. I used to study art because I wanted to draw my own comic.
High speed gaming computer with full peripherals and fast internet. If its truly one object only, a solar rechargeable e-book reader with a massive library.
Speed force powers from the flash. I can train it and it can shape me to make me a better person. I'd be fast enough to perceive events at the molecular level. I'd be smarter and fit, and most of all I could run from anything and everything.

Attached: 1526958019518.png (932x944, 241K)

From Bogota, Colombia to Chile. We aren't sure right exactly where in Chile. I would like Concepcion because the weather, most other cities seem too hot, but we'll probably end up in La Serena or Antofagasta.

R8 my work so far OP

Attached: BB.png (737x120, 19K)

Here I am again. I'm back home, I have no job, I'm blazed, I haven't quit cigs yet, I'm staying up late and ghosting everybody IRL and shitposting, and I'm spending too much time doing nothing.
The only difference is that I've got a college degree now. Yay me. The excitement of that burned out like a week ago.
I have to start doing something with my life. I got my ticket to med school, but there are still so many things I haven't done. Things I've been putting off. I have to get my shit together.

Attached: 1527492295722.gif (450x510, 46K)

Chilling in my bed right now with my fan blowing on me and 3 heavy blankets keeping me toasty. Back hurts from spending most of live sitting in a chair all the time playing video games,eating unhealthy junk food,and not getting any physical activity in. Picking nose and eating the boogers,like i have been doing for years. Listening to one of my playlists on JewTube. Overall.tonight it good.
>inb4 picking nose is gross
Hey,i have been doing this for most of my life,it's a habit that i won't break becuase they taste good.

>last post from OP was 40 minutes ago
>still no (You)s for latest posts

>NCR Heavy Trooper

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

(Not OP)

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1527746247534.png (482x428, 112K)

>come here for (you)'s
>get nothing instead
life is pain

Are you living in the Americas? What city do you live in? Are you okay being a wageslave? Sorry i took so long to respond, i got my mini fridge and got wendy's. Had some sparkling apple cider, a salad, a spicy wrap and fruit for dinner.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524416127702.jpg (635x754, 70K)

Wow my bf showed me this website today you all are really such a sad group of people lol

Fuck off whore i hope someone rapes you and throws you into a dumpster

Attached: 1528797561185.jpg (283x323, 43K)

What makes you say that Skank?

To the cat person Wow talk about rude guess why you are single??? its because you are sick gosh go get a life

Recently diagnosed with ADD, hope I get medicine soon. Been struggling with this since I was 8 but my mom was always against diagnosis or medication
international business and management studies, I don't know. I'm doing fucking terrible and this is my second try at a bachelor
a noose
never cold hungry or thirsty so I could live without a job

Attached: 1445259654174.jpg (680x854, 101K)

>what's new?
nothing
>what are you doing?
NEET
my cat
>superpower?
probably invisibility

Nothing
IT - because the only thing im half decent at is computers
A solar powered computer with satellite internet so I can continue to waste my life on the internet
Time manipulation. I want second chances.

nothing that won't identify me to people who are probably on Jow Forums at this time

CS
it's the only thing i'm not 100% shit at; i'm only like 60% shit at it

something to get me off that island

whatever this tells me to get: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Gravity Manipulation. pretty neat