R9k please, I need your help

R9k please, I need your help.

Tomorrow is the last day of senior year for me. And its probably the last chance I have to talk to this qt in my class. Shes a underclassmen and im pretty sure shes single. We never talked before but Ive caught her staring at me multiple times, and we locked eyes once. I honestly cant tell whether or not shes interested or she thinks im a creep. I want to say something to her but I have no idea what to say, considering I never asked out a girl before. Everytime we pass each other in the halls we stare at each other. This is prob my last chance at teen love and I dont want to screw it up. Any advice?

Attached: 8AB1CB03-FE84-4129-8B06-CE06DBC0C331.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

"Hi, we've been giving each other strange looks. Do you think I'm attractive?

If positive or ambiguous answer, then "Do you want to go out?"

It's really that simple, just be straightforward and say it like it is. If a girl liked you, wouldn't you want her to just be honest?

Worse case scenario, you give it your best shot and she's not interested. Then life will go on anyway, and you will meet new people. it's really not more difficult than that, you've got literally nothing to lose.

Who cares if you fail hard, then it's just another fun story you can tell others down the line.

Attached: 8nkEzH3.jpg (2700x2700, 654K)

just....don't say it in those words. that's awkward af. but yeah just ask her out

Well this would work if I was a complete 10/10 user. im at best a 6.5/10 with no confidence. Also I would just sound like an asshole that way.

Just do it. Stop her when shes by herself and introduce yourself. "Fucking graduation right? What the hell am i going to do now (fake laugh). Im user by the way. Whats up?" If she really is giving you looks, she'll be willing to talk to you and not give you the could shoulder. And it should just move naturally from there. Eventualy ask her if she wants to go out and do something. If not and shes clearly not interested, whatever, at least you tried and won't live with regret.

Most importantly, feign confidence. Act like you've done this dozens of times before and that you dont care what happens next. Dont psych yourself out.

Good luck man, I wish i talked to some girls in highschool..

This, easy to pass it off as 'last day of senior shenanigans'.

The reality is that it will almost certainly be really awkward and weird, so you gotta own that. 'Hey I know we've never really talked, but do you wanna go out sometime?' is good enough, but it's not how things usually happen in high school so you can't be a bitch about it. Doesn't mean you need to act like chad, just if it doesn't work out you have to own that you did something weird and it didn't pay off.

Also have a specific date in mind or make sure you get her phone number/add her on facebook/whatever the fuck people do in highscool nowadays.

Yea, i get that i need the confidence and all that, but i still have no idea what to say to her when I walk up to her. Asking out girls like that isnt really how these girls get picked up. Usually they are introduced to chad by their friends. I just dont want another thing ruining my summer user.

Attached: 265FA4B0-4C14-451C-B3EF-7DD7FE227CBF.jpg (882x758, 81K)

dont even waste your time, friend

Attached: 1528155742269.png (1200x794, 313K)

Go before school starts, talk to your teacher, and ask them to pair you up with her and have an assignment walk everyone around campus in pairs. Then just ask her out.

Attached: VermillionSoul.jpg (1095x1536, 286K)

Do this but add a casual compliment right in the middle of it like "....talked, but you're _____, so do you..."

It's not about what you say when you ask her out.
It's about how you appear compared to how she thinks she appears.
If you walk up acting like she is an angel and you are scum, she will laugh at you and walk away happy.
You need to ask yourself seriously if you think she will look at you and see you as a step in the right direction.
Women only care about men if they are better than them.

I'm gunna go ahead and say you don't know how to present your self in an attractive enough way for her to be able to say yes.

Here's the real tip:
DO NOT MASTURBATE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ASKING HER OUT.

Girls subconsciously know exactly when you last came.
Your T is highest 8 days after cumming.

This is backwards.
DO NOT COMPLIMENT GIRLS YOU.
They have to think you are more attractive then them to date you.
If anything you want a girl to be feeling bad about her appearance.

Ask out girls when they don't have makeup on or when they have a zit.

Ask her if she wants to go anywhere after school's out and eat something. Better yet, think of a cool, interesting place to eat that's not too far from school, and ask her if she'd like to go there after school. Having a place in mind makes it seem like you're in charge.

If she has plans already, ask her if she'd like to go there on the weekend sometime then. Get her number or contact info, and arrange a meeting. Make sure you're always the one proposing times/places to meet up/etc., at least for this first time.

yeah, thats actually a pretty good way of breaking the ice. even if u are confident or not.

Continuing this because I realized I didn't say everything I wanted to say:

For example, one of my best friends asked out his GF back in high school by asking her to come with him to this place which sold really great meat pies. I followed his advice and asked a girl I liked to come with me to check out this fancy cupcake place near where we both lived, and that got me my first kiss.
Find some place interesting like that - not just another chinese restaurant or pizza place, but a food place that's legitimately different from the usual fare.

It seems kind of awkward for the last day of senior year, in my opinion. Probably 's phrase would work better.

listen, you need to show confidence first. second, if u want her to feel comfortable u should consider take her to a chill place nothing fancy, cus she maybe will she you as some kind of desperate.

or you can be even more smooth and ask her about where she wants to go to college. you need to remember that is your first talk and you dont want to rush.

>Yea, i get that i need the confidence and all that

That wasn't my point at all.

>Asking out girls like that isnt really how these girls get picked up. Usually they are introduced to chad by their friends

This is true, which is why it's a bit weird and might not work. You don't have to be confident about asking her out, you have to be confident that life will go on even if it doesn't work. Don't be a bitch about getting rejected, accept that you're doing the best you can given the circumstances.

Let's be honest here. If you don't ask her out you're gonna spend all summer regretting it, is that really worse than her rejecting you?

Honestly, probably. Ive been masking the fact that im an unattractive loser with the mindset that its because i dont try to talk to girls. Her rejecting me would confirm and probably destroy me. Also considering how depressed i am it wouldnt help.

OP, I did this on my last day and got rejected. But I encourage you to do it, because you will regret not doing it. Just don't overthink it.

If youre a true robot, youre prob gonna get rejected. Just saying

One final bump before the dawn of the final day

holy FUCK user just ask her out

the very worst case you will never see her or any of her friends again. who cares if she even knows you? there's no risk, so why not take the chance?

Bump so that user has a chance to post tomorrow when it inevitably works out, he gets a gf, and graduates from here

lmao, I skipped the entire last week of school and didn't even attend graduation

good luck user, I'll be rooting for you